Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case handles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Case handles

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
I have been looking all over, for hours, for a specific sized handle to use for case handles. They have to be really long so that i can attach them through the plastic panel on top of my NZXT phantom. Below is the specifications of the handle i need. It doesnt have to look exactly like this, just fit the style and measurements. Im really hoping someone on here knows where to buy them.

FYI: the length on the left hand side is known as "projection" just in case you didnt know.
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by t45457523 View Post

I have been looking all over, for hours, for a specific sized handle to use for case handles. They have to be really long so that i can attach them through the plastic panel on top of my NZXT phantom. Below is the specifications of the handle i need. It doesnt have to look exactly like this, just fit the style and measurements. Im really hoping someone on here knows where to buy them.

FYI: the length on the left hand side is known as "projection" just in case you didnt know.

This may sound... silly... But have you tried your local hardware store?
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
my ridiculously overpriced and short on selection hardware store? yes. yes i have. Going to drive 30 miles to the nearest lowes here in a few days for Acrylic. will be checking there.
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by t45457523 View Post

my ridiculously overpriced and short on selection hardware store? yes. yes i have. Going to drive 30 miles to the nearest lowes here in a few days for Acrylic. will be checking there.

Ok, I understand the hardware store having lack of selection and overpriced goods. I live in a small town so that definitely hits home with me. I only suggested that because it would have been the simplest solution if it were available. You can look on the Lowe's website and see if that particular store carries what you need I believe.
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by t45457523 View Post

I have been looking all over, for hours, for a specific sized handle to use for case handles. They have to be really long so that i can attach them through the plastic panel on top of my NZXT phantom. Below is the specifications of the handle i need. It doesnt have to look exactly like this, just fit the style and measurements. Im really hoping someone on here knows where to buy them.

FYI: the length on the left hand side is known as "projection" just in case you didnt know.

Dude I have way better handles avalable where im at, and there cheap, I will post some pics in a few hours of one set that I got recently and maybe we can work somthing out at cost(no profit). thumb.gif
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCSolutions View Post

Dude I have way better handles avalable where im at, and there cheap, I will post some pics in a few hours of one set that I got recently and maybe we can work somthing out at cost(no profit). thumb.gif

biggrin.gif of course you would have a solution MCC. thumb.gif I honestly thought for a second that you were going to say that you can MAKE them... rolleyes.gif I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see you manufacturing your own metal brackets and pull handles.
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrere View Post

biggrin.gif of course you would have a solution MCC. thumb.gif I honestly thought for a second that you were going to say that you can MAKE them... rolleyes.gif I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see you manufacturing your own metal brackets and pull handles.

yea been real busy, meant to post some pics.... will do later!
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by t45457523 View Post

I have been looking all over, for hours, for a specific sized handle to use for case handles. They have to be really long so that i can attach them through the plastic panel on top of my NZXT phantom. Below is the specifications of the handle i need. It doesnt have to look exactly like this, just fit the style and measurements. Im really hoping someone on here knows where to buy them.

FYI: the length on the left hand side is known as "projection" just in case you didnt know.

I bought handles exactly like those from lowes last summer for a build. They were probably $2.50 or $3.00 a piece. I never used them though, lol.

Might use them for my next build this summer.

I would suggest buying them from Lowes.com then getting them sent to the store to pick up so you will be sure you can get them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mods
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case handles