Okay, I have the Powercolor Myst. I guess this would be a good thread to ask a bunch for questions I got about this card.
Bought it this Monday, .32 BIOS. Catalyst 13 Beta drivers.
1) Why did you RMA your card?
2) Whats the latest BIOS version?
3) Anyone know the exact differences between Powercolor Myst and Powercolor EZ Edition? I know that the Myst is newer, and has copper heatpipes and a slightly different shroud, and is much heavier. I'm guessing being newer also has a later BIOS revision.
Got a few more I'll keep posting in a bit.
4) Does anyone else get random spikes to 100% load (for a brief moment) on your desktop? This happens constantly. Why does this happen?
5) For your overclocks, in games and benching, does core clock spike between 975 and your OC setting? If it is, then your OC is not performing properly; there probably isn't enough power or core voltage sent to the GPU. However, if you don't have your power limits high enough, you WON'T see artifacts. At 1175 with everything else stock, I get no artifacts. However, when I turn power to +20%, 1175 instant artifacts like crazy, 1150 artifacts bad as well. My framerate also went up noticeably, suggesting that just because you have a high clock with no artifacts doesn't mean its performing. AMD's power settings will try to force the card to conform to certain power requirements, it seems.
Edit #2: Validation
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/euk33/Edited by Kanashimu - 3/22/13 at 3:08am