Samsung's new 850 Pro line of SSDs are easily the fastest on the market at the time of publishing. They offer all the newest features in one single package. Samsung's 3D V-NANA, RAPID Mode, and the...
I noticed this memory when it was released, and the first thing that caught my eye was the pleasing design and colors. I have owned Hyper-X blue in the past, and it performed admirably. This is no...
I have to mount this PSU upside down, with the fan toward the vent on my Rosewill case, and there is little airflow there. Yet, the PSU still performs like a champ. Not to mention, it was only 39.99!
At 2.5GHz dual-core CPU with a discrete class iGPU, this APU is tough to beat in terms of overall value. The CPU is great for general computing like internet browsing, emails, apps, productivity...
I am on my second set of these. The first set were still working but I broke the wire connections on the back of the sub woofer when moving from Ky. to Oklahoma. These things seem to last longer...
[News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you - Page 11
- [News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2980 Active Users (714 Members and 2266 Guests)
- › New Logitech G502 Proteus Core ! 14 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 29 seconds ago
- › what size tubing do most people use? 56 seconds ago
- › After some digging around web, the Logitech G402 'Hyperion Fury'... 1 minute ago
- › [COMPLETED] - [Build Log] "GAMMA" I7 4770K - 2x Asus GTX780... 1 minute ago
- › [Various] ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q & GTX 780Ti Matrix review 2 minutes ago
- › Rig upgrade: change CPU or GPU? 2 minutes ago
- › 290/290X Black Screen Poll 2 minutes ago
- › Best wireless/wired solution for PC in basement and router 2 floors... 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to get a new keyboard 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases PH-ES614P by DaveLT
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...