I was able to clone the drive from my Lenovo Y50 (1Tb 5400RPM) and I saw an immediate performance gain. I used Acronis True Image 2014 which is the best cloning software. Aoemei can't copy more...
All-in-One Liquid Cooling has becoming something of a "fashion statement" in building computers; a bauble of showing one's "building prowess" and "good taste towards temps and overclocking" for the...
Hardware. The Nexus 5 lays very good in my hand and is very thin. The buttons are positioned on the usual places. It is quite fragile tho since I dropped it once and a piece of my screen broke...
A great power supply that delivers as promised for a price that is unmatched currently on the market. Really good reviews from jonnyguru and the like in terms of power output and build...
This was the second case I bought for the current rig I'm building. The first, a Corsair Carbide Spec-02, was returned because of its great difficulty holding a dual 120mm radiator / AIO combo. ...
[News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you - Page 11
- [News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 4354 Active Users (733 Members and 3621 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club just now
- › The Crew Beta Key 24 seconds ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN Owners' club 48 seconds ago
- › [Youtube-AMD] Watch AMD Game! Streaming LIVE on Twitch.tv! 52 seconds ago
- › Question about Dual Monitors 1 minute ago
- › FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies 1 minute ago
- › Ultrabooks or surface 2/3? 2 minutes ago
- › [Extremetech] RISC-V architecture hopes to take on ARM and x86 2 minutes ago
- › [CB] The Sims 4 Review Copies Supposedly Withheld Until Release 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] MSI R9 290X Lightning Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by ganzosrevenge
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Biosht
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V/EPS12V 850W Power... by JackCY
- › Corsair Obsidian 350D by ganzosrevenge
- › Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power... by Bavarianbeast
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by rtprimo
- › Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Condenser USB Microphone by jameyscott
- › BitFenix Comrade BFC-COM-100-WWXS1-RP Computer Case by melek-taus
- › Asus Rampage III Extreme Socket 1366/ Intel X58/ 3-Way SLI &... by XtachiX
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...