Ok, let me start by saying I hate Ubisoft. I think Uplay is a disaster. I think their business strategies in terms of DRM are horrific. I think they need to be brought down a level for some of...
I have recently purchased the commander mini and must say, I was positively surprised by it. I doubt that to anyone who is interested in buying a fan controller the packaging really matters, so I...
Yes, that big one. I am more familiar with custom loop components but setting one up takes forever, especially if you keep tinkering around with parts and layout. This isn't very helpful when...
With all the craze over graphics cards and high resolution monitors, USB monitors have become nearly unheard of. Why would anyone ever want one? Keep reading to find out. AOC’s E1759FWU is a...
[News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you - Page 11
- [News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2500 Active Users (418 Members and 2082 Guests)
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 1 minute ago
- › [Fractal] Fractal Define R5 1 minute ago
- › Water Cooling Solution 2 minutes ago
- › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q Owner's club 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL XSPC Raystorm Club 8 minutes ago
- › 2600k or 4690k? 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 9 minutes ago
- › Asus GTX980 Matrix Platinum - first shots :), in 2015 results 9 minutes ago
- › [BBC] Apple 'failing to protect Chinese factory workers' 10 minutes ago
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by MunchenOC
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine