This NAS works like a charm. I'm really happy with all the features it provides.You don't only buy a high quality product, you also buy the peace of mind of something that will work and will be...
As a newbie to overclocking and all that goes with it, I thought I would give you my views on the latest piece of kit to join my build. Not in depth but just a quick look from an absolute laymen....
Well i bought this because i planned on overclocking my 760K. I did a video unboxing and installation of this, and i had to cut almost half of the install process because of how difficult it was to...
I was amaze the first time I saw this computer case. It didn't really look like a standard computer box and this is for that reason I "felt in love" with the design. Assembling the case was very...
Bought this chip to replace my Q6600 back in early 2012 when I saw it going on ebay with a decent enough msi mobo. I bid all the way up to £140 and won. In my head it kinda worked out at £80 for...
[News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you - Page 11
- [News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2401 Active Users (568 Members and 1833 Guests)
- › [Official] World of Tanks discussion thread 2 seconds ago
- › will my power supply handle a r9-290 21 seconds ago
- › [Civ BE - FTA] Civilization: Beyond Earth - Frame Time Analyzer 21 seconds ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - GPUz Test Build and... 45 seconds ago
- › 1000w too much? 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] ASUS sabertooth AMD Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Installed RAM incorrectly. Need advice. 1 minute ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 1 minute ago
- › Help with overclocking Core2Quad Q9550 on Gigabyte G41MT-D3... 1 minute ago
- › Suggest a cooler that can handle HIGH ambient temps. 2 minutes ago
- › Synology DiskStation 2-Bay (Diskless) Network Attached Storage DS713+ by easynator
- › EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block by vMax65
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Water Cooler by jumpy2219
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine