Today we are going to review the monitor that has it all. Acer's high-end Predator line is among the elite for this type of gaming hardware. The monitor offers WQHD, G-Sync, 100Hz refresh rate,...
Mini ITX just like Micro ATX has become a dream for system builders. GIGABYTE offers all the same high-end components of their top motherboard’s in a smaller form factor. This Z170 chipset...
The most noticeable upgrade you can make to a PC is upgrading a hard drive to a solid state drive. This will provide very noticeable performance improvements. Price is compelling now more than...
Absolutely worth a 5$ purchase. Was the first game I purchased on my first computer build. Couldn't pass up the deal on the game. Excellent execution of a stick shooter. Gorgeous graphics. I see...
I have this fantastic CPU in a Dell Optiplex 780 DT edition, and to this date, it's still the 2nd best PC that I have, out of an arsenal of seven. If I don't run it for a month (rare), I can boot...
[News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you - Page 11
- [News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 3149 Active Users (606 Members and 2543 Guests)
- › Intel Skylake Owner's Club 10 seconds ago
- › Fractal Design Kelvin S24 10 seconds ago
- › [VideoCardz] AMD Radeon R9 480 3DMark11 benchmarks 18 seconds ago
- › Software to upscale/Remaster DVD's 50 seconds ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 57 seconds ago
- › "Saiyra" -- NCase M1 X99 Watercooled Build Log 1 minute ago
- › [HWZ] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 SLI benchmarked 2 minutes ago
- › NCASE M1 prototype, a Mini-ITX Case 2 minutes ago
- › Alienware Alpha Owners Club! 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] GTX 1080 Reviews 4 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator X34 by Jedson3614
- › Gigabyte Technology Z170N-WIFI by Jedson3614
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...