This motherboard I owned for almost 2 years and it ran my i5-3570K OC to 4.5GHz at 1.3v and it ran rock solid. Didnt have any problems with MSI products and I owned 2 MSI motherboards. Own one for...
Sadly it was not a fast SSD but if you need something for quiet operation this will do it and I had this is a laptop and I mainly switched it out of my laptop as the hard drive was interfering with...
I used this to overclock my i5-3570K to 4.5GHz at 1.3v and it ran it with no problems and I do recommend this if you are looking for a cheap and effective cooler.
Pros: The front cables come all blacked out, except for the audio cable. The case is really light if you take the side doors off. I removed the hard drive cage to get an idea for liquid cooling...
I like this i5 as I got it to 4.5GHz with 1.3v and I was using a air cooler but I decided to use a 120mm Cooler Master Liquid cooler as I wanted to clean up my case as it had a side window and this...
[News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you - Page 11
- [News.com.au] Tech giants to Aussies: Screw you
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2541 Active Users (484 Members and 2057 Guests)
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 2 seconds ago
- › [overclockersclub]NVIDIA Announces DSR: 4K-Quality Graphics on Any... 39 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Another ordinary X99 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Camera Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official NZXT Switch 810 thread 1 minute ago
- › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Club; Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe & Enthoo... 3 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Top 30 Heaven Benchmark 4.0 Scores 3 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] GTX 770 Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine