Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Korean QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 Matte Samsung PLS panel ??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Korean QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 Matte Samsung PLS panel ?? - Page 36

post #351 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octanum View Post

Out of curiosity, what date did you order yours? Somewhat trying to calculate shipping times.

Also, I think it comes with a power brick, and that you can plug in a normal computer power cable into that power brick, in order to replace the Korean cable they include. Someone who has theirs should probably confirm that though.

Yeah I remembered reading about that too. I ordered mine yesterday shipping to NYC.
First i5!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS Maximus iii GENE Sapphire HD5850 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD AALS Lite-On DVD Burner Corsair H60 Win 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix QX2710 Razer BlackWidow Corsair 750HX Silverstone Raven RV03 
Mouse
Razer Mamba 
  hide details  
Reply
First i5!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS Maximus iii GENE Sapphire HD5850 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD AALS Lite-On DVD Burner Corsair H60 Win 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix QX2710 Razer BlackWidow Corsair 750HX Silverstone Raven RV03 
Mouse
Razer Mamba 
  hide details  
Reply
post #352 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octanum View Post

Out of curiosity, what date did you order yours? Somewhat trying to calculate shipping times.

Also, I think it comes with a power brick, and that you can plug in a normal computer power cable into that power brick, in order to replace the Korean cable they include. Someone who has theirs should probably confirm that though.
That is correct. It comes with a power brick with a 3 prong female connector. Same as the one on the back of PSUs.
It took 4 working days for mine to arrive (to India).
Quote:
Originally Posted by cor35vet View Post

Mine came with one.
Mine does 80Hz fine without any artifacts or color distortion. I tried with the open source radeon driver on GNU/Linux.
Cursor movement is a lot smoother and you can see it draws more of them so I guess it's legit.
Mine does 120 with artifacts. 108 flawless. May be able to get couple of Hz more if i invest some time into it. May even do 120 if i use a GPU that does not suck (HD6670 here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodalpho View Post

It doesn't come with a dual-link DVI cable? Dang, I may need to buy one then, not sure what my existing cable is.
It comes with a dual link cable. No worries there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodalpho View Post

I bought one (due to be delivered today!) and have a 5850 also. How does it work with this monitor? Does it show the BIOS, etc?

I don't have the same GPU but it does show the BIOS and all screens before windows boots. (at 800x600 resolution stretched to fill)
post #353 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyscottp View Post

Just noticed that BigClothCraft has listed the X-Star DP2710 (in glossy OR matte!) for a couple bucks cheaper than the QNIX that Dream Seller is selling. The matte version wasn't previously available for this cheap as Dream Seller only had the glossy unit on sale. Some people seem to think BigClothCraft is a more reputable seller so there's that too (he has 3x the amount of feedback as Dream Seller and sits at 99.4% compared to 98.7%)

I ordered my QX2710 from Dream Seller on Thursday @ noon, haven't got a shipment notification yet. He has sold about 50 displays since I bought mine!

The description for the X-Star mentions the 5A power usage and says ""So, this is more stable in other countries." Anyone has reservations about this or know what he means?
post #354 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishayu View Post

I don't have the same GPU but it does show the BIOS and all screens before windows boots. (at 800x600 resolution stretched to fill)
Good to hear about the DL-DVI cable. The BIOS issue is unfortunately specific to older GPUs, including the 5850. It has not been confirmed as a problem on this particular panel, was just curious if any other 5850-owners got theirs.

As for shipping, I ordered from dream-seller on last Friday afternoon and it was delivered to my apartment in new york city an hour ago! Very impressive shipping speed, it crossed the pacific ocean and the entire US in 3 days.
post #355 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyscottp View Post

Just noticed that BigClothCraft has listed the X-Star DP2710 (in glossy OR matte!) for a couple bucks cheaper than the QNIX that Dream Seller is selling.
Do you have a link for that, cause I cant find it. Thanks
post #356 of 3099
My PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2500k @ 4.5GHz Gigabyte Sniper M3 EVGA GTX 670 FTW EVGA GTX 670 FTW 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
2x4GB Patriot Gamer 2 1600MHz OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Mushkin Chronos 480GB Corsair H105 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 8 HP 64bit QNIX QX2710 2560x1440 60Hz Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w Modular Corsair 350D mATX 
MouseAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Bose Companion 2.0 Speakers Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Headphone 
  hide details  
Reply
My PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2500k @ 4.5GHz Gigabyte Sniper M3 EVGA GTX 670 FTW EVGA GTX 670 FTW 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
2x4GB Patriot Gamer 2 1600MHz OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Mushkin Chronos 480GB Corsair H105 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 8 HP 64bit QNIX QX2710 2560x1440 60Hz Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w Modular Corsair 350D mATX 
MouseAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Bose Companion 2.0 Speakers Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Headphone 
  hide details  
Reply
post #357 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodalpho View Post

Good to hear about the DL-DVI cable. The BIOS issue is unfortunately specific to older GPUs, including the 5850. It has not been confirmed as a problem on this particular panel, was just curious if any other 5850-owners got theirs.

As for shipping, I ordered from dream-seller on last Friday afternoon and it was delivered to my apartment in new york city an hour ago! Very impressive shipping speed, it crossed the pacific ocean and the entire US in 3 days.

That's insanely fast, did you get a shipping notification from eBay though? I ordered mine last Thursday and it appears it hasn't even left Korea yet.
My PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2500k @ 4.5GHz Gigabyte Sniper M3 EVGA GTX 670 FTW EVGA GTX 670 FTW 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
2x4GB Patriot Gamer 2 1600MHz OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Mushkin Chronos 480GB Corsair H105 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 8 HP 64bit QNIX QX2710 2560x1440 60Hz Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w Modular Corsair 350D mATX 
MouseAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Bose Companion 2.0 Speakers Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Headphone 
  hide details  
Reply
My PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2500k @ 4.5GHz Gigabyte Sniper M3 EVGA GTX 670 FTW EVGA GTX 670 FTW 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
2x4GB Patriot Gamer 2 1600MHz OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Mushkin Chronos 480GB Corsair H105 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 8 HP 64bit QNIX QX2710 2560x1440 60Hz Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w Modular Corsair 350D mATX 
MouseAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Bose Companion 2.0 Speakers Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Headphone 
  hide details  
Reply
post #358 of 3099
I'm assuming DP2710 and QX2710 are the same monitors?
post #359 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyscottp View Post

That's insanely fast, did you get a shipping notification from eBay though? I ordered mine last Thursday and it appears it hasn't even left Korea yet.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered mine Thursday evening, still no confirmation. Other guy got lucky I guess, perhaps dream-seller isn't shipping them by time of order frown.gif
post #360 of 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by cor35vet View Post


Cursor movement is a lot smoother and you can see it draws more of them so I guess it's legit.

That sounds awesome, made me order one right here and right now thumb.gif
The Ghost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k MSI P67a GD53 GTX 680 Corsair LP 2x4GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green 1.5TB Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD SATA III Crucial M4 256GB Gelid Tranquilo rev 2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit BenQ XL2411T CM Storm Quickfire Rapid MX Brown w/ stock blac... XFX Core edition 750W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 550D Zowie AM, Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD/QCK Sennheiser PC360 w/ Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
The Ghost
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k MSI P67a GD53 GTX 680 Corsair LP 2x4GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green 1.5TB Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD SATA III Crucial M4 256GB Gelid Tranquilo rev 2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit BenQ XL2411T CM Storm Quickfire Rapid MX Brown w/ stock blac... XFX Core edition 750W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 550D Zowie AM, Steelseries Xai Steelseries 9HD/QCK Sennheiser PC360 w/ Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Korean QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 Matte Samsung PLS panel ??