- What happened?
Opened the thread "Hacking or what" in a new tab and AVG popped up
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
The same in the first step
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
To open normally like any other thread
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
IE9, Windows 7 64bit Ultimate
- URL where the issue occurs:
[Resolved/No bug] Virus in HTML Frame?
So after getting some input from the team, we can only sum this popup warning as the result of this post: http://www.overclock.net/t/1375257/hacking-or-what/0_100#post_19603201 - It's not our site, but rather the content of this post.
Thanks for getting back
Yeah, I know it's a silly issue. If you're unable to view the page, I suggest toggling your anti-virus to "off" or a lower setting to see if you can view it (if it's that important.)