Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › The Blackout Initiative Build Log
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Blackout Initiative Build Log - Page 2

post #11 of 105
Thread Starter 
Since I finally got my Windows 7 64 bit working, I'm going to do some benchmarking to see where I'm sitting, and then slowly start to overclock a bit. i'll take some pics tonight, and do some testing. After I get a couple runs in, I'll post a screenshot of the score.
post #12 of 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilaence View Post

Since I finally got my Windows 7 64 bit working, I'm going to do some benchmarking to see where I'm sitting, and then slowly start to overclock a bit. i'll take some pics tonight, and do some testing. After I get a couple runs in, I'll post a screenshot of the score.

Excellent
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #13 of 105
Thread Starter 
I don't know how decent this is, but I got some points taken off for using an old IDE drive I bet lol. If I can get a better hard drive, my score should jump up.








There aren't great pictures, but at least they give you guys an idea as to what the inside of the case looks like. I'm not sure why they turned out so crappy, but whatever.
post #14 of 105
Thread Starter 
I was thinking, if I do go with a custom water cooling loop (since I already have an H100 in there... might be something to do down the road), that I could just mount the reservoir right on top of the hard drive cage. I think that would be the perfect spot for it. What do you guys think?
post #15 of 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilaence View Post

I was thinking, if I do go with a custom water cooling loop (since I already have an H100 in there... might be something to do down the road), that I could just mount the reservoir right on top of the hard drive cage. I think that would be the perfect spot for it. What do you guys think?

If it fits, it sits!
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #16 of 105
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrere View Post

If it fits, it sits!

LOL
post #17 of 105
Might I ask what kind of bay rez you are thinking about? You could always make a window, light that baby up and use colored coolant in the rez. devil.gif
Edited by Terrere - 3/27/13 at 1:12pm
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #18 of 105
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrere View Post

Might I ask what kind of bay you are thinking about? You could always make a window, light that baby up and use colored coolant in the rez. devil.gif

What kind of bay I'm thinking about? I'm not sure what you mean. If you're asking about what type of reservoir, then Idk. I haven't really looked into them much.
post #19 of 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilaence View Post

What kind of bay I'm thinking about? I'm not sure what you mean. If you're asking about what type of reservoir, then Idk. I haven't really looked into them much.

I meant rez. Lol I was thinking of a bay style resevoir when I typed it, so I guess I just typed bay instead of rez! I was just suggesting to look at all of your potential aesthetic options. i.e.: Lighting, colored coolant, UV, etc. Then again, you have a very streamlined style build so less can always be more!
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #20 of 105
Thread Starter 
Haha... I was thinking something rectangular. I do like how some of the tubular res's look, but think it wouldn't really fit how I have everything else set up in the case. I would like to get something that is a res/pump combo though. I just saw this while looking up cooling options and I think that I want to do it...



Lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Build Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › The Blackout Initiative Build Log