Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 152

post #1511 of 29764
I remember seeing one trailer where you could shoot out the lights in a room. The player then turned on his night-vision to take out some of the enemy players. Pretty cool. Simple idea, so anything to add more mechanics and gameplay variation Im down for.
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1512 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzta09 View Post

Uhm, it doesnt change the game at all like theyre trying to make it sound like.
The third time youre playing that map youre gonna be bored with the whole oh ship appears at that spot again. Yay!
Why not add some more randomness to it.
This is the exact same thing as the logs thing, just a ship, its just bigger. And can be done only once, per map. And will occur, once, everytime.. which gets repetitive and boring, when youve done it, 10 times already. Less script, more random puh-lease.
Weird thing is, it will "get stuck" on that wind turbine everytime too, and apparently an AR is enough to get the turbine collapsing, "freeing" the ship so the ship goes straight towards the island...whilst somehow turning, and theres no crew lol
Totally agree.
If over 10 buildings can collapse like that, that's getting interesting.
They'll say "LevolutionS" next time.
b
(21 items)
 
a
(21 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 4930k Asus Rampage IV Black Edition EVGA GTX 780 SLI 64G G.SKILL Ripjaws Z DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M550 1TB SanDisk Extreme II 480G WD Caviar Black 1TB x 2 LG BH14NS40 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Windows 7 BenQ XL2420T Samsung SyncMaster 930B 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG KBT Race, Filco MJ Tenkeypad, DSI left hand key... Seasonic X-1250 Gold Cooler Master Cosmos II 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga, Steelseries Ikari Roccat Raivo, destructor 2, Razer Invicta, Stee... Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus PC360, Apple earpods 
Other
scythe usb triple foot Switch I & II 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Asus P5Q3 WiFi-AP@n Deluxe Edition EVGA GTX 580 SC 8G OCZ3P1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Caviar Black 1T x2 Seagate Barracuda 1T x2 Samsung SSD 840 Series SAMSUNG SpeedPlus 
Optical DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
PIONEER DVR-217D LG BH14NS40 Windows 7 Professional x64 BenQ XL2420T 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster 930B KBT Race, Filco MJ2 TKL, FKB22MB, KBC-3500B PC Power&Cooling Silencer 610W CM Cosmos 1000 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic Razer Scarab, Invicta, SX, 9HD,  Asus Rog Xonar Phoebus Sennheiser PC 360 
Other
scythe foot switch Triple x 2, Stinky Footboard 
  hide details  
Reply
b
(21 items)
 
a
(21 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 4930k Asus Rampage IV Black Edition EVGA GTX 780 SLI 64G G.SKILL Ripjaws Z DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M550 1TB SanDisk Extreme II 480G WD Caviar Black 1TB x 2 LG BH14NS40 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Windows 7 BenQ XL2420T Samsung SyncMaster 930B 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG KBT Race, Filco MJ Tenkeypad, DSI left hand key... Seasonic X-1250 Gold Cooler Master Cosmos II 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga, Steelseries Ikari Roccat Raivo, destructor 2, Razer Invicta, Stee... Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus PC360, Apple earpods 
Other
scythe usb triple foot Switch I & II 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Asus P5Q3 WiFi-AP@n Deluxe Edition EVGA GTX 580 SC 8G OCZ3P1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Caviar Black 1T x2 Seagate Barracuda 1T x2 Samsung SSD 840 Series SAMSUNG SpeedPlus 
Optical DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
PIONEER DVR-217D LG BH14NS40 Windows 7 Professional x64 BenQ XL2420T 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster 930B KBT Race, Filco MJ2 TKL, FKB22MB, KBC-3500B PC Power&Cooling Silencer 610W CM Cosmos 1000 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic Razer Scarab, Invicta, SX, 9HD,  Asus Rog Xonar Phoebus Sennheiser PC 360 
Other
scythe foot switch Triple x 2, Stinky Footboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1513 of 29764
I just found out no AS VAL in BF4 mad.gif I hope its added down the line its the gun I have the most kills with in BF3
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k asus x99 sabertooth Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB Phanteks PH-TC14S Win7 64 Acer XB271HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Antec Edge 750W Corsair 450D Steelseries Rival 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k asus x99 sabertooth Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB Phanteks PH-TC14S Win7 64 Acer XB271HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB Antec Edge 750W Corsair 450D Steelseries Rival 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1514 of 29764
EA help is helpless and pointless, these people are sad

I asked them my battlefield 4 page shows I have pre-ordered the game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6j4p292r1i1rvy/Origin%20BF4.jpg

I ordered the game on amazon so I wanted to know what is going on.

All the rep asked for is my origin order number. Really? If I had one I would not have ordered via amazon.com
post #1515 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee View Post

EA help is helpless and pointless, these people are sad

I asked them my battlefield 4 page shows I have pre-ordered the game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6j4p292r1i1rvy/Origin%20BF4.jpg

I ordered the game on amazon so I wanted to know what is going on.

All the rep asked for is my origin order number. Really? If I had one I would not have ordered via amazon.com

That is weird. Maybe you used the same email for your Amazon as your Origin account? But if that was the case EA still shouldn't have known you preordered the game from Amazon.
Deadpool
(16 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6700k at 4.7 GHz Asus Sabertooth Z170 EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB HDD Asus Blu Ray Drive Corsair H115i 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
2 Noctua NF-A14 Radiator Fans 3 Noctua NF-S12A PWM Airflow Fans Windows 10 64-bit Corsair Vengeance K70 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA SuperNova P2 750W Corsair Vengeance C70 Corsair M95 Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2 
  hide details  
Reply
Deadpool
(16 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6700k at 4.7 GHz Asus Sabertooth Z170 EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB HDD Asus Blu Ray Drive Corsair H115i 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
2 Noctua NF-A14 Radiator Fans 3 Noctua NF-S12A PWM Airflow Fans Windows 10 64-bit Corsair Vengeance K70 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA SuperNova P2 750W Corsair Vengeance C70 Corsair M95 Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1516 of 29764
Origin see's all.
Kung Fury X
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k MSI Z170A XPower Gaming Titanium  Radeon R9 Fury X  16GB (8x2GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB Samsung 850 EVO 1TB WD Black Some external ASUS garbage Custom EK PETG with Bitspower Fittings 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Pro 64 bit BenQ XL2730Z 2560 x 1440 @ 144hz Logitech G710+ Blue EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 Watt 
CaseMouseAudioOther
NZXT 440 (White) Logitech g502 Bose Companion 2 Series III Satellite Speakers Xbox One Elite Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Kung Fury X
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k MSI Z170A XPower Gaming Titanium  Radeon R9 Fury X  16GB (8x2GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB Samsung 850 EVO 1TB WD Black Some external ASUS garbage Custom EK PETG with Bitspower Fittings 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Pro 64 bit BenQ XL2730Z 2560 x 1440 @ 144hz Logitech G710+ Blue EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 Watt 
CaseMouseAudioOther
NZXT 440 (White) Logitech g502 Bose Companion 2 Series III Satellite Speakers Xbox One Elite Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1517 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzta09 View Post

Uhm, it doesnt change the game at all like theyre trying to make it sound like.
The third time youre playing that map youre gonna be bored with the whole oh ship appears at that spot again. Yay!

Why not add some more randomness to it.


This is the exact same thing as the logs thing, just a ship, its just bigger. And can be done only once, per map. And will occur, once, everytime.. which gets repetitive and boring, when youve done it, 10 times already. Less script, more random puh-lease.

Weird thing is, it will "get stuck" on that wind turbine everytime too, and apparently an AR is enough to get the turbine collapsing, "freeing" the ship so the ship goes straight towards the island...whilst somehow turning, and theres no crew lol

wow sounds your making a game then that will totally rock the world in epic fashion, when do we have a chance to play that?
Never?
Did you know that tetris is repetitive, there is no dynamics there either, its just blocks dropping, oh how about mario?
or that CoD engine gameplay still the same 15 years later and people buy the game due to its so dynamic changing right?
No game out there that is even close to your view so I guess your making one then.
Minecraft? same building blocks used everytime, boring.

BF4 will outsell BF3 and the rest of the Bf series and CoD.
Never underestimate the need to destroy objects or build ones.
Thyslexia
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1600 ga B350 gaming 3 Nitro sapphire 390 16gb corsair lpx 2933mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 pro  sony water w10 64bit Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer xg270hu 1440p 144hz! steelseries 6gv2 Corsair 750w Cm 840 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
corsair deathadder (G400 cable went bad) sennheiser HD 600 asus essence stx 
  hide details  
Reply
Thyslexia
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1600 ga B350 gaming 3 Nitro sapphire 390 16gb corsair lpx 2933mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 pro  sony water w10 64bit Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer xg270hu 1440p 144hz! steelseries 6gv2 Corsair 750w Cm 840 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
corsair deathadder (G400 cable went bad) sennheiser HD 600 asus essence stx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1518 of 29764
Ea must not want money, tried pre order this morning and says currently not available.
post #1519 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost12 View Post

Ea must not want money, tried pre order this morning and says currently not available.


EA not wanting money?

Gooby pls.
post #1520 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopper View Post

wow sounds your making a game then that will totally rock the world in epic fashion, when do we have a chance to play that?
Never?
Did you know that tetris is repetitive, there is no dynamics there either, its just blocks dropping, oh how about mario?
or that CoD engine gameplay still the same 15 years later and people buy the game due to its so dynamic changing right?
No game out there that is even close to your view so I guess your making one then.
Minecraft? same building blocks used everytime, boring.


BF4 will outsell BF3 and the rest of the Bf series and CoD.
Never underestimate the need to destroy objects or build ones.

You can always count on tetris producing random blocks. You never have to play the same mario level twice after beating it. COD shouldn't even count because it is stuck behind a massive wall of fanboyism. While BF4 may outsell BF3, he does have a point.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread