Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 1658

post #16571 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.walker36 View Post

I unlocked the Sig SG553 wow I love this thing with the holo sight. I just need to unlock the heavy barrel for it.

I am extremely disappointed with the Remington 700 (M40A5) Maybe its all snipers but a solid chest shot should destroy a soldier at sub 500m. Probably from a further distance as well. Its one hell of a rifle.

I get a lot of 1 shot kills with the M40A5 and .338 while in close range.
Oddly enough the M98B I get a huge amount of 1 HP shots, which lead to my death. Very annoying.

I think it is under 100m is considered close range? Or might be 50m?
Either case this is a balance issue for all snipers. Anything outside of close range needs a headshot for 1HK.
Rig 2.0
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus P8Z77-V EVGA GTX780 SC ACX Samsung DDR 3 (2 DIMMS) MV-3V4G3D/US 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 830 SSD WD Caviar Black Asus DVD/RW Xigmatek s-1283 HDT (Air Cooling) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Scythe Slipstream 1200RPM (x2) Antec 140mm + Antec 120mm + Xigmatek 120mm (x2) Win 7 64bit Acer S243HL bmii - 24" 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair TX750 Corsair Carbide 300R MX 518 Auzentek X-Fi Forte 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Rig 2.0
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus P8Z77-V EVGA GTX780 SC ACX Samsung DDR 3 (2 DIMMS) MV-3V4G3D/US 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 830 SSD WD Caviar Black Asus DVD/RW Xigmatek s-1283 HDT (Air Cooling) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Scythe Slipstream 1200RPM (x2) Antec 140mm + Antec 120mm + Xigmatek 120mm (x2) Win 7 64bit Acer S243HL bmii - 24" 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair TX750 Corsair Carbide 300R MX 518 Auzentek X-Fi Forte 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16572 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawII View Post

Oh Gawd here we go! This is to powerful and so is that lets nerf everything but the sniper rifles,u need to quit worrying about what is to powerful and make a video abou the crappy netcode and other bugs they need to fix! Do u people not think in real life one weapon has more damage than another?

So what you're saying is you didn't watch the video?
post #16573 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparition View Post

I get a lot of 1 shot kills with the M40A5 and .338 while in close range.
Oddly enough the M98B I get a huge amount of 1 HP shots, which lead to my death. Very annoying.

I think it is under 100m is considered close range? Or might be 50m?
Either case this is a balance issue for all snipers. Anything outside of close range needs a headshot for 1HK.


The scout elite and another lose dmg before 100m but honestly it must be a balance thing because a .308 cartridge at 300meters would go through a vest lol.

I watched some sniper videos and it looks like so much fun. I need to pratice and get better
Edited by b.walker36 - 1/6/14 at 9:51am
Darkness
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k asus z97-ar gigabyte 980 ti g1 gaming G-Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Samsung EVO 840 Windows 8 Pro 64Bit Ultrasharp 27" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP W2338H 23" Black Widow Ultimate Corsair HK1000W Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2 Zowie (Pure exellence) dt880 sound blaster recon3d 
Audio
swan m10 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkness
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k asus z97-ar gigabyte 980 ti g1 gaming G-Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Samsung EVO 840 Windows 8 Pro 64Bit Ultrasharp 27" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP W2338H 23" Black Widow Ultimate Corsair HK1000W Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2 Zowie (Pure exellence) dt880 sound blaster recon3d 
Audio
swan m10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16574 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by theturbofd View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Finally made the video explaining why the CZ-75 sucks

Remind me never to be on the opposite end of a pistol from you.

3770K
(14 items)
 
RYZEN
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 SAPPHIRE RX 470 4G G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
3770K
(14 items)
 
RYZEN
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 SAPPHIRE RX 470 4G G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16575 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.walker36 View Post

I unlocked the Sig SG553 wow I love this thing with the holo sight. I just need to unlock the heavy barrel for it.

I am extremely disappointed with the Remington 700 (M40A5) Maybe its all snipers but a solid chest shot should destroy a soldier at sub 500m. Probably from a further distance as well. Its one hell of a rifle.

In my top 5 fav guns and real strange for me is the fact is the only gun from bf3/bf4 which i use without any sight at all, I have no idea why, the only attachment I use is the angled grip, not even a barrel. I hit roughly 19-23% avg with it like that on cq large.
post #16576 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by InHartWeTrust View Post

So what you're saying is you didn't watch the video?

I did and what im saying is dont use it ,they need to focus on fixing the core game not some junk pistol! So please go troll elsewhere
Primo
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7-7700k Asus Maximus Hero ix Evga GTX 1080 ACX 3.0 G-Skill F-43200C15D-16GTZKW 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Corsair Neutron  Ek Supremacy CSQ clean OCOOL 360mm radiator 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
OCOOL 360mm radiator Ek -FC1080 GTX  Windows 10 CM Storm 
PowerCaseMouse
Evga 750 watt Phanteks Enthoo Primo Roccat Kone Optical 
  hide details  
Reply
Primo
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7-7700k Asus Maximus Hero ix Evga GTX 1080 ACX 3.0 G-Skill F-43200C15D-16GTZKW 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Corsair Neutron  Ek Supremacy CSQ clean OCOOL 360mm radiator 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
OCOOL 360mm radiator Ek -FC1080 GTX  Windows 10 CM Storm 
PowerCaseMouse
Evga 750 watt Phanteks Enthoo Primo Roccat Kone Optical 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16577 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost12 View Post

In my top 5 fav guns and real strange for me is the fact is the only gun from bf3/bf4 which i use without any sight at all, I have no idea why, the only attachment I use is the angled grip, not even a barrel. I hit roughly 19-23% avg with it like that on cq large.

It's actually a really sick weapon in real life too. The Navy Seal "Deadliest Warrior" use it as their mid range weapon and destroy the commando. I find the iron sights on it to be the least over bearing. They are simplistic which makes them easy to use. I prefer the holo for the 1x mag though. Makes those just outside close range much more effective.
Darkness
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k asus z97-ar gigabyte 980 ti g1 gaming G-Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Samsung EVO 840 Windows 8 Pro 64Bit Ultrasharp 27" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP W2338H 23" Black Widow Ultimate Corsair HK1000W Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2 Zowie (Pure exellence) dt880 sound blaster recon3d 
Audio
swan m10 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkness
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k asus z97-ar gigabyte 980 ti g1 gaming G-Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Samsung EVO 840 Windows 8 Pro 64Bit Ultrasharp 27" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP W2338H 23" Black Widow Ultimate Corsair HK1000W Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2 Zowie (Pure exellence) dt880 sound blaster recon3d 
Audio
swan m10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16578 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by james8 View Post

the trigger lags on the revolvers make them absolutely inferior unless u got lucky.

Or if the person you're firing at is AFK.. or if you're incredibly good at getting headshots with it.

I like it.. I feel like a "word I'm not allowed to say on OCN but it starts with bad and ends with ss" when firing it. It's just so incredibly useless compared to any of the other sidearms. I was so excited when I finally unlocked it but it was followed by a feeling of disappointment the moment I started using it.

I had a similar experience when I first shot the Rex, I was excited to unlock a heavy hitter and ditch the starter pew pew pistols, but its just tooo slow for me. I have to have a pistol that I can spam a bit. 1911 was my goto for the most part in BF3, heavy hitter and I could spam fire it well if I needed to. But I also don't want to use 5-7 shots to kill someone either, that's just ridiculous, and what those weaker pistols need. Going to be a while before I can unlock another good pistol it seems.

I did see a really sweet BF4 clip where someone got 4 headshots in a row with the .44, some sweet skills there.

In other news, I got a cool underwater knifing, last 10 seconds of the match, haha. It was like Jaws... swimming underneath him, then to the surface and enter dog tag stealing animation, cut to black screen biggrin.gif
post #16579 of 29735
Wanted to rage earlier today, had a dv15 and shot a TV missile at a attack heli and it didn't one shot kill or even light the attack heli on fire..I was pretty mad because the pilot was quite good and was going like 20 and 3 destroying our team. Its not exactly easy to hit heli's with the TV missile although the attack heli is MUCH easier than the scout heli.. (the attack heli literally moves like a boat in bf4 it feels like).

then I shot a rpg at a transport heli and it hit the tail and didnt even kill it.. i was like ***?? I've killed a lot of scout heli's with rpgs and even attack heli's but it didn't one shot the transport?
post #16580 of 29735
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM3S121 View Post

Wanted to rage earlier today, had a dv15 and shot a TV missile at a attack heli and it didn't one shot kill or even light the attack heli on fire..I was pretty mad because the pilot was quite good and was going like 20 and 3 destroying our team. Its not exactly easy to hit heli's with the TV missile although the attack heli is MUCH easier than the scout heli.. (the attack heli literally moves like a boat in bf4 it feels like).

then I shot a rpg at a transport heli and it hit the tail and didnt even kill it.. i was like ***?? I've killed a lot of scout heli's with rpgs and even attack heli's but it didn't one shot the transport?

SMAW is better in this regard, the shot doesn't arc as much and the rocket travels faster. I love it when the Little Bird pilots get in close, gets them every time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread