Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 2078

post #20771 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

One of us has admitted to using hacks and hanging out on hacking websites since he was 13, one of us has a pbban,one of us screams about hackers making it impossible to play yet has a 2.0+ kdr....I think that speaks volumes ...me thinks thou doest protest too much.

Let's clear this up, because your troll attempt is really bad. But to clear my own name we will be thorough. I said I tested hacks, not used them. That's first and foremost. In order to understand your enemy you need to have the same information as them. This is pretty simple. If I'm going to call someone out on something, I better know what it is so I don't look stupid. When I can call out specific hack names because I know exactly which one they are using. That makes my statement a lot more reliable and legitimate because I actually know what I am talking about. Secondly, I said not since I was thirteen but for thirteen years I have known all of these hacking websites. I don't "hang out on them." I go to them, see what hacks they are using to verify my claims that I am being hacked against. When you are as good as me at first person shooters, you know when you are playing a hacker. It's really that simple. Nobody is claiming the game is impossible to play, what I am claiming is that hackers are making the game impossible to have a good time. Whether they are on your team or against your team. It doesn't make a difference. Do you like joining a game of Conquest when your team has every single flag taken and the enemy has one flag? Being completely dominated the whole game? Sounds like a blast. Sorry I don't play games just to win. I play games for competition. That's what makes them fun. However, there's a difference between mere competition and something completely beyond that. That's when you play with hackers or against them. The game no longer is fun. It's either too hard, or way too easy.

Having a 2.0 KDR is nothing, that's easy talk when you are good. You don't need a hack to have a 2.0 KDR. If I hacked I have a 4.0 KDR and a 98% win/loss ratio. Hate to break it too you, but that's what happens when you give good players hacks. They become god like.

What speaks volumes is your inability to read the information I'm relaying to you. I'm a freaking adult, I have no reason to lie. I stopped lying after I was a teenager. Lying is the most waste of energy stupid thing you could possibly do. It's impossible for me to lie, it's not in my nature, it's not who I am. Everything I tell you is truth. Whether you want to believe it or not is not my problem. I don't care. If you want to continue to play with or against hackers that's fine. But to me it is not. And I will stop it entirely by myself if I must. I don't give up or accept things that need to be changed like most people.
post #20772 of 29736
I'd love to know the difference between trying hacks and using them? Does that mean you hop on a server tell everyone, "hey guys I'm about to test hacks"? Seems to me testing a hack and using a hack are equivalent statements when anyone can say that, than say but I don't lie either so it's cool. Ignore my pbban for hacks guys I am a truthful hack tester and it's impossible for me to lie.
post #20773 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdstock76 View Post

Doesn't make the game unplayable thou. Go back to the BF42 days. No kill cams. Personally I could do with out them. Especially since they're glitchy.

No wasn't claiming that. The scoreboard doesn't either but it just makes it that much more of a hassle to play.
Dark Star
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 4690K  Gigabyte Z97 UD3H EVGA 670 FTW 4GB EVGA 670 FTW 4GB 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung Green 30nm  Samsung 850 512GB Asus Blu Ray Burner Custom Water 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 QX2710 PLS 27" Matte Ducky DK9008G2 MX Black Seasonic SS-760XP2 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Enthoo Pro Steelseries Sensei Raw Frost Blue Asus Xonar DX Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
Dark Star
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 4690K  Gigabyte Z97 UD3H EVGA 670 FTW 4GB EVGA 670 FTW 4GB 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung Green 30nm  Samsung 850 512GB Asus Blu Ray Burner Custom Water 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 QX2710 PLS 27" Matte Ducky DK9008G2 MX Black Seasonic SS-760XP2 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Enthoo Pro Steelseries Sensei Raw Frost Blue Asus Xonar DX Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20774 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ View Post

Let's clear this up, because your troll attempt is really bad. But to clear my own name we will be thorough. I said I tested hacks, not used them. That's first and foremost. In order to understand your enemy you need to have the same information as them. This is pretty simple. If I'm going to call someone out on something, I better know what it is so I don't look stupid. When I can call out specific hack names because I know exactly which one they are using. That makes my statement a lot more reliable and legitimate because I actually know what I am talking about. Secondly, I said not since I was thirteen but for thirteen years I have known all of these hacking websites. I don't "hang out on them." I go to them, see what hacks they are using to verify my claims that I am being hacked against. When you are as good as me at first person shooters, you know when you are playing a hacker. It's really that simple. Nobody is claiming the game is impossible to play, what I am claiming is that hackers are making the game impossible to have a good time. Whether they are on your team or against your team. It doesn't make a difference. Do you like joining a game of Conquest when your team has every single flag taken and the enemy has one flag? Being completely dominated the whole game? Sounds like a blast. Sorry I don't play games just to win. I play games for competition. That's what makes them fun. However, there's a difference between mere competition and something completely beyond that. That's when you play with hackers or against them. The game no longer is fun. It's either too hard, or way too easy.

Having a 2.0 KDR is nothing, that's easy talk when you are good. You don't need a hack to have a 2.0 KDR. If I hacked I have a 4.0 KDR and a 98% win/loss ratio. Hate to break it too you, but that's what happens when you give good players hacks. They become god like.

What speaks volumes is your inability to read the information I'm relaying to you. I'm a freaking adult, I have no reason to lie. I stopped lying after I was a teenager. Lying is the most waste of energy stupid thing you could possibly do. It's impossible for me to lie, it's not in my nature, it's not who I am. Everything I tell you is truth. Whether you want to believe it or not is not my problem. I don't care. If you want to continue to play with or against hackers that's fine. But to me it is not. And I will stop it entirely by myself if I must. I don't give up or accept things that need to be changed like most people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

I'd love to know the difference between trying hacks and using them? Does that mean you hop on a server tell everyone, "hey guys I'm about to test hacks"? Seems to me testing a hack and using a hack are equivalent statements when anyone can say that, than say but I don't lie either so it's cool. Ignore my pbban for hacks guys I am a truthful hack tester and it's impossible for me to lie.
I get what BiG is saying but a hack is a hack is a hack. No matter what site you "go to" they all offer the same thing. An aimbot and wallhack. You can pick what you want on at any given time, hell you can even pick which body part to aim at. And to be honest you could easily get away with it in BF4 because the bullet damage and netcode is so out of whack. Bullets do to much damage and the netcode hides the fact that my dog could just spray and pray and kill something.

What I don't get is the need to visit these sites and give the dev teams that info. They already do that themselves. Just play the game and quit worrying about senseless crap. In my experience the only map a hack could influence is Metro anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyvillain View Post

No wasn't claiming that. The scoreboard doesn't either but it just makes it that much more of a hassle to play.
Not really. It's just more eye candy. Sure I don't disagree that these things if offered should work but they're not necessary to play. Personally I think EA should forget the eye candy and just build the game. Let 3rd party people do the after market crap like the old BFStats.com site.
post #20775 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

I'd love to know the difference between trying hacks and using them? Does that mean you hop on a server tell everyone, "hey guys I'm about to test hacks"? Seems to me testing a hack and using a hack are equivalent statements when anyone can say that, than say but I don't lie either so it's cool. Ignore my pbban for hacks guys I am a truthful hack tester and it's impossible for me to lie.

Trying hacks and using them are completely different. Someone tries hacks to see what they are capable of. Again, to know what you are up against. Also, if you have an idea that you are being hacked against. You would probably wonder if A) Am I being paranoid or B) Is it really happening. So if you are able to download a hack, start testing it briefly on a server and not get banned. Then obviously you are clearly not being paranoid and your questions of hackers are true. Then if you get kicked from a server for using a hack, and then rejoin another server with the same hack and not get kicked. Then again, there's another verifiable fact that hackers never actually receive some sort of consequence.

If you understand the definition of the word testing, then you obviously automatically know they are not equivalent statements. Why would anyone, who is ACTUALLY hacking. Go into a thread and make it public that they are using hacks (even though this never happened once). But under the guise that they are trying to get rid of them? Totally senseless in and of itself. If I was really hacking, why the hell would I tell you guys? So you can go use the same hacks and be "as good as I am." No doesn't make much sense does it. If I'm hacking I want them all to myself. Duh.

You think I didn't know I was pb banned before? I told you it was a 2 min ban and I joined another server after 2 mins. It happened while I was testing a hack. So again, either your ability to read is not very good or you are just being a pain in the butt because you have nothing better to do. Regardless of your purpose, it doesn't matter. I know what I do, what I am doing, and that's all that matters. If you want to contrive some sort of elaborate scheme in your head that you think I'm doing (but in reality is actually just your malfunctioning brain concocting mindless thoughts together that have no connection whatsoever) then go for it. I'm not going to stop your racing thoughts, you can't that's for sure.
Edited by BiG StroOnZ - 3/10/14 at 1:27pm
post #20776 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadboy90 View Post

I wish I had recorded when it was happening...

here this is close to what i was experiencing in BF3 but a bit worse.

I had this behaviour on BF3 in a few ocassions-when there was a memory leak, when I had textures set@ultra on a 1GB video card and when there was an obvious aimbotter present (I am talking someone going 80-0 with ammo pack as top weapon). BF4 never.
Mastodon Ryzen
(12 items)
 
HP Z220
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1800X Asus Crosshair VI Hero Sapphire RX Vega 64 reference Gskill TridentZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Pny SSD 240GB Crucial MX100 CM Nepton 280L Win 10 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer Predator XG270HU Freesync XFX 750W Pro HAF XM Logitech G502 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
i7 3770 HP Quadro K2000 HP 
OSPowerCaseMouse
Win 7  HP 400W HP CMT RAT 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Mastodon Ryzen
(12 items)
 
HP Z220
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1800X Asus Crosshair VI Hero Sapphire RX Vega 64 reference Gskill TridentZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Pny SSD 240GB Crucial MX100 CM Nepton 280L Win 10 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer Predator XG270HU Freesync XFX 750W Pro HAF XM Logitech G502 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
i7 3770 HP Quadro K2000 HP 
OSPowerCaseMouse
Win 7  HP 400W HP CMT RAT 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20777 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ View Post

You think I didn't know I was pb banned before? I told you it was a 2 min ban and I joined another server after 2 mins. It happened while I was testing a hack. So again, either your ability to read is not very good or you are just being a pain in the butt because you have nothing better to do. Regardless of your purpose, it doesn't matter. I know what I do, what I am doing, and that's all that matters. If you want to contrive some sort of elaborate scheme in your head that you think I'm doing (but in reality is actually just your malfunctioning brain concocting mindless thoughts together that have no connection whatsoever) then go for it. I'm not going to stop your racing thoughts, you can't that's for sure.

Just curious what's your point at the end of the day?
That you test hacks in live servers and get mini-bans for them?
That the game can be exploited?
That everyone playing is a hacker?

I'm confused. What's your point?
As your attitude, to pretty much everyone - is a negative one.
post #20778 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ View Post

there's another verifiable fact that hackers never actually receive some sort of consequence.
Nothing further from the truth. EA completely bans them from any BF game and flags their Origin account so they can not go back out and just buy another key.
post #20779 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

Just curious what's your point at the end of the day?
That you test hacks in live servers and get mini-bans for them?
That the game can be exploited?
That everyone playing is a hacker?

I'm confused. What's your point?
As your attitude, to pretty much everyone - is a negative one.

My point is to point out when I do, do these submissions to Even Balance that they aren't strict enough. Sometimes I wonder if it's just more money in EA's pockets at the end of the day. If a hacker just gets banned on one account, and then can make another (re-buy a new BF4 / CD Key), start hacking again; that cycle can go on forever. How much money is EA actually making and how much of an effort is actually being attempted to stop the hacking as opposed to recycling hackers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdstock76 View Post

Nothing further from the truth. EA completely bans them from any BF game and flags their Origin account so they can not go back out and just buy another key.

They might get banned on that account, but they just can start a new account. Download BF4, grab another new undetected hack and start all over again. Which is what is popular according to the data.
post #20780 of 29736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post


Just curious what's your point at the end of the day?
That you test hacks in live servers and get mini-bans for them?
That the game can be exploited?
That everyone playing is a hacker?

I'm confused. What's your point?
As your attitude, to pretty much everyone - is a negative one.

I think he is just frustrated, and venting, we are supposed to help him relax.

I know there is at least one hacker in about every match. It isn't the obvious ones anymore, it is all about the ESP. The hacker is usually, the only one who can find me due to the fact that I employ stealth in my sniping. That "there is no way on God's green earth he knew where I was without cheating" types of death.

However as a message to BiG, I also tested out hacks when Punkbuster was getting started during CS Beta integration. There is only one thing you have to do, and that is not let yourself get worked up. It is just a game at the end of the day. Don't let your feelings control you or your life.

I have had to walk away from games before due to level of participants hacking. The truth is that hacking breaks the immersion some of us achieve in game, making the game resemble life, and in life, there will always be "players" with unfair advantages. A lot of us hate that, especially us poor or not so bright ones. We have to work that much harder to get by. Now that these hacks invade our personal world, our personal safe zone, our little realities, where everyone is supposed to be on an equal footing, you can't always escape from inequality.

There is no way to get rid of evil, bad people, trolls, cheaters, hate and violence. Anti-cheating software is never as good as the cheating software. This is the point where a lot of people decide to join them, or allow yourself the opportunity to grow as an individual and keep persevering despite having odds stacked against you.

Finally, remember it is just a game, and there is nothing wrong by taking a break and switching to something that makes you happy. The minute you are playing a game and are no longer able to enjoy it, for X Y Z reason, ask yourself why do you put yourself through that.
Edited by RagingCain - 3/10/14 at 2:16pm
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread