Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 2244

post #22431 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

Nah China rising was a disappointment

holy cr@p we agree on something yeah thumb.gif
post #22432 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

That is the full original BF4 game. You can play online with that purchase. You can play as much as you want on the original maps that came with the original game.


However they have released some DLC with additional maps. They plan on releasing a total of 5 of those. Each one of those DLC has several maps and new game modes. Those cost an additional $15 each. You will not be able to play those DLC maps unless you purchase each DLC separately.

OR

You can get all of the DLC in what is called Premium. Each of the 5 DLC is included with premium (BUT YOU HAVE TO OWN THE ORIGINAL GAME, because it isn't included) and as they get released you have access to them as much as you want. Premium is $49.99, so you save about $25 on the DLC by purchasing premium. Think of premium like a season pass for DLC.

Last but not least, the deluxe edition does come with ONE of the DLC that is included with premium, it was the first DLC that was released and it is called China Rising.



There that should clear up the confusion.


I totally understand what you were asking, and some of the answers people gave you are confusing. SO NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY PREMIUM TO PLAY ONLINE. however, premium only includes EXTRA purely ONLINE maps and those are an extra purchase.

Some of the answers people gave would give you the impression that you need premium to play online, you do not, you can play the original maps and the china rising expansion pack online all you want to your little hearts content without paying for premium.

perfect!

Thank you!

I am purchasing it now.

thumb.gif
D I S
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930K Asus Rampage IV Extreme MSI GTX 780 TI GAMING 3G Corsair 16GB 7CL 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 x Intel 520 180GB RAID0 1 TB WD 1 TB WD Corsair H100i 
OSKeyboardCaseMouse
Windows 8 64bit Acer G24 Swich 810 Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Mouse PadAudio
steelseries Logitech z5500 5.1 HTX speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
D I S
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930K Asus Rampage IV Extreme MSI GTX 780 TI GAMING 3G Corsair 16GB 7CL 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 x Intel 520 180GB RAID0 1 TB WD 1 TB WD Corsair H100i 
OSKeyboardCaseMouse
Windows 8 64bit Acer G24 Swich 810 Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Mouse PadAudio
steelseries Logitech z5500 5.1 HTX speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22433 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by s-f-r-j View Post

perfect!

Thank you!

I am purchasing it now.

thumb.gif

Glad i could help.
post #22434 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

Nah China rising was a disappointment
Peaks is by far my favorite map even it's seems more like chase the flag or follow the leader. But it is definitely the best infantry only map, and IMO the best map to level guns. ;-)
post #22435 of 29764
OK - so over the weekend I was over my mates house - and he has a PS3.
On it there was COD Ghosts - and on the Xbox (which he also has) - there was Halo 3.

I played COD Ghosts and laughed. I couldn't believe people still pay or play that game. Looks and feels just like COD MW2 (but much worse)
HOWEVER - the hit reg was on point.
I was using a sniper - upper body =kills

Then I was playing Halo 3 - totally rusty at first, then I got back into it and started re-living good moments. Epic game, absolutely great fun.

Then today I laughed BF4 on my PC with my cousin.
I start off using the normal "OP" weapon the AWS - because I'm 20kills away from "finishing it" (500 kills) - was bored pretty quick and it was ridiculous the shots I was pulling off. Not me, but the gun was insane.
I got the 500 kills quite quick (thus 20kills tonight) and then moved to my beloved class - the recon class.
What happened next was me raging and swearing at the game at my full voice.
Upper body hits, reg issues, hit box misses, netcode, 1 shot kills (on me) with carbines.....I couldn't stand it.

Played 2 games of BF4 tonight - and that was enough to make my blood boil.

I mean for god sake - at least get something right - but NOPE, 6 months later, still an utterly crap game.
PS. I didn't do bad in that game - in fact I did well:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/457610881842245440/177435049/

Even my cousin was telling me: Dude you're doing well, why are you pissed off.
I simply replied: "It's not about how good or bad I'm doing, it's how **** the game has been made"

EACH time I pick up BF4 or even BF3 - I get pissed off. It just really isn't for anyone taking any sort of FPS remotely seriously.
I would just love to give up and get a refund for this game - unfortunately there's nothing quite like the "BF experience".

Might hop on BF2142 and play the heck outta that.
post #22436 of 29764
I think you need to keep in mind, BF4 is doing very very very much more than halo or cod do. 64 players, vehicles, destruction, etc... hit reg in pong is frickin great too.
post #22437 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

OK - so over the weekend I was over my mates house - and he has a PS3.
On it there was COD Ghosts - and on the Xbox (which he also has) - there was Halo 3.

I played COD Ghosts and laughed. I couldn't believe people still pay or play that game. Looks and feels just like COD MW2 (but much worse)
HOWEVER - the hit reg was on point.
I was using a sniper - upper body =kills

Then I was playing Halo 3 - totally rusty at first, then I got back into it and started re-living good moments. Epic game, absolutely great fun.

Then today I laughed BF4 on my PC with my cousin.
I start off using the normal "OP" weapon the AWS - because I'm 20kills away from "finishing it" (500 kills) - was bored pretty quick and it was ridiculous the shots I was pulling off. Not me, but the gun was insane.
I got the 500 kills quite quick (thus 20kills tonight) and then moved to my beloved class - the recon class.
What happened next was me raging and swearing at the game at my full voice.
Upper body hits, reg issues, hit box misses, netcode, 1 shot kills (on me) with carbines.....I couldn't stand it.

Played 2 games of BF4 tonight - and that was enough to make my blood boil.

I mean for god sake - at least get something right - but NOPE, 6 months later, still an utterly crap game.
PS. I didn't do bad in that game - in fact I did well:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/457610881842245440/177435049/

Even my cousin was telling me: Dude you're doing well, why are you pissed off.
I simply replied: "It's not about how good or bad I'm doing, it's how **** the game has been made"

EACH time I pick up BF4 or even BF3 - I get pissed off. It just really isn't for anyone taking any sort of FPS remotely seriously.
I would just love to give up and get a refund for this game - unfortunately there's nothing quite like the "BF experience".

Might hop on BF2142 and play the heck outta that.

I miss Halo. Would only buy an xbox one when the new Halo is released...then it would be Halo forever..thumb.gif Or if Microsoft was nice they could port into PC
post #22438 of 29764
Bf4 does more when compared to other games thats true. But at the same time, they neglected the basics of core gameplay more than other games too.
Unit Zero
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Maximus 7 Hero EVGA 1080 FTW iCX 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
5TB Caviar Black 2TB Caviar Green 1 TB Caviar Black 120 Gb Samsung Evo 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Ek Supremacy Evo Windows 8.1 Dell Ultrasharp 2713hm Corsair Vengeanve K75 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
XFX 850w + Gold Evolv TG Razer Deathadder Elite Asus Xonar Phoebus Solo 
Audio
AKG K550  
  hide details  
Reply
Unit Zero
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Maximus 7 Hero EVGA 1080 FTW iCX 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
5TB Caviar Black 2TB Caviar Green 1 TB Caviar Black 120 Gb Samsung Evo 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Ek Supremacy Evo Windows 8.1 Dell Ultrasharp 2713hm Corsair Vengeanve K75 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
XFX 850w + Gold Evolv TG Razer Deathadder Elite Asus Xonar Phoebus Solo 
Audio
AKG K550  
  hide details  
Reply
post #22439 of 29764
Im at a point where I just play, whatever happens, Im just like eh. Havent hard core raged since the halo days lol
Gaming Machine
(20 items)
 
Second Beast
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k @ 4.4Ghz AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070 16GB GSkill Ripjaw 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung EVO 250GB 500GB WD Green 1TB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB WD Black 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Asus MX279H Dell UltraSharp U2211H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34UM67 Razer Blackwidow X Tournament Edition Chroma XFX Pro 550 Watt Corsair Vengeance C70 White 
MouseAudioAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Elite Yamaha RX-V377 Pioneer SP-BS22 Polk Audio PSW10 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Machine
(20 items)
 
Second Beast
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k @ 4.4Ghz AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070 16GB GSkill Ripjaw 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung EVO 250GB 500GB WD Green 1TB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB WD Black 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Asus MX279H Dell UltraSharp U2211H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 34UM67 Razer Blackwidow X Tournament Edition Chroma XFX Pro 550 Watt Corsair Vengeance C70 White 
MouseAudioAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Elite Yamaha RX-V377 Pioneer SP-BS22 Polk Audio PSW10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22440 of 29764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nightman View Post

Im at a point where I just play, whatever happens, Im just like eh. Havent hard core raged since the halo days lol

Yeah, even though there are 2 or 3 "you've got to be kidding" moments per game, I figure they are happening to everyone else also so it all averages out in the end. I'm sure there are guys raging at the random headshots I get on them just as much as I do when they get me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread