Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Kotaku] Watch 17 Minutes of Battlefield 4 Gameplay, Right Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Kotaku] Watch 17 Minutes of Battlefield 4 Gameplay, Right Here - Page 37

post #361 of 620
People who bought BF3 premium already have the BF4 beta access offered in the Deluxe edition too so I guess Standard is fine for those who already play a lot of BF3.
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
post #362 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post

Heh. So you're saying it's like BF3 Limited + B2K ?

I'm thinking to get this game but i'd like to pay ONCE for 1 product. I bought Limited of BF3 then Premium, and 2 B2K because of it.

So you guys recommending to buy Standart + Premium once it's released ?

I recommend sticking up for yourself and not buying it at all. You aren't really missing much anyway by the looks of it if you already own BF3.

If you must have it for some reason, but it later, once you can buy the whole package for half the price of the initial game (just like you can now buy BF3 Premium for like 30 bucks at times).

One way or another, I recommend urge you not to just keep tossing money at EA simply because they ask for it. If you want the game, by all means pay for it, but on YOUR terms!
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #363 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Apocalypse- View Post

http://store.origin.com/
Shows $59.99 on the front page... The Digital Deluxe is $69.99....

I've heard of tunnel vision, but come on...

Pretty sure when i pre-ordered BF3 it was 59.99 and was considered the digital deluxe edition with Back to karkand.. was it not? i didn't pay 70$ i know that much and i got back to karkand.

When they say premium expansion for BF4 pre-order surely they don't mean the 50$ premium to all the upcoming expansion packs right?
Edited by Blackops_2 - 3/28/13 at 4:13pm
Green Envy
(12 items)
 
 
Purple Haze
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k @ 4.5ghz  Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 EVGA 780 Classified EVGA 780 Classified  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
16GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 2133 WD Raptor Cooler Master Glacer 240L Windows 7 64-Bit Home premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE Logitech G15 Seasonic 850w M12II Phantek Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.7ghz Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA 780 Classified 8Gb Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
WD 750Gb EK supremacy Clean CSQ Asus 23" Seasonic 12SII 850W Gold 
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R5 1600x Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX Diamond 7970 G Skill DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Western Digital Black  Samsung 850 Evo  Cooler Master Glacer 240L Black Ice Nemesis L-Series 240 Stealth 
CoolingCoolingPowerCase
EK-FC7970 CSQ Mayhems X1 UV Purple Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Define S Nano  
  hide details  
Reply
Green Envy
(12 items)
 
 
Purple Haze
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k @ 4.5ghz  Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 EVGA 780 Classified EVGA 780 Classified  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
16GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 2133 WD Raptor Cooler Master Glacer 240L Windows 7 64-Bit Home premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE Logitech G15 Seasonic 850w M12II Phantek Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.7ghz Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA 780 Classified 8Gb Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
WD 750Gb EK supremacy Clean CSQ Asus 23" Seasonic 12SII 850W Gold 
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R5 1600x Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX Diamond 7970 G Skill DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Western Digital Black  Samsung 850 Evo  Cooler Master Glacer 240L Black Ice Nemesis L-Series 240 Stealth 
CoolingCoolingPowerCase
EK-FC7970 CSQ Mayhems X1 UV Purple Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Define S Nano  
  hide details  
Reply
post #364 of 620
So these soldiers have all sort of technologically advanced weaponry, but they don't have sunglasses? Was the whole purpose of the accident at the beginning to make you think that the guy lost his sunglasses there so you could get blinded by the sun for the rest of the game?
Edited by Microtom - 3/28/13 at 5:23pm
post #365 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4549 View Post

I recommend sticking up for yourself and not buying it at all. You aren't really missing much anyway by the looks of it if you already own BF3.

If you must have it for some reason, but it later, once you can buy the whole package for half the price of the initial game (just like you can now buy BF3 Premium for like 30 bucks at times).

One way or another, I recommend urge you not to just keep tossing money at EA simply because they ask for it. If you want the game, by all means pay for it, but on YOUR terms!

Yea because a few people not buying BF4 because of EA will really hurt the company... I mean it's not like they don't have thousands of others or maybe even millions waiting to buy the game rolleyes.gif

I also love the fact that you state he isn't missing much since if he owns BF3. I really would love you to explain how you know it's the same especially since you only have seen 17 minutes of SINGLE PLAYER. It's pretty clear that the single player isn't the same so how do you know anything about the multiplayer?
Edited by theturbofd - 3/28/13 at 5:18pm
post #366 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by theturbofd View Post

Yea because a few people not buying BF4 because of EA will really hurt the company... I mean it's not like they don't have thousands of others or maybe even millions waiting to buy the game rolleyes.gif

I also love the fact that you state he isn't missing much since if he owns BF3. I really would love you to explain how you know it's the same especially since you only have seen 17 minutes of SINGLE PLAYER. It's pretty clear that the single player isn't the same so how do you know anything about the multiplayer?

Did it honestly look that different to you?
Green Envy
(12 items)
 
 
Purple Haze
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k @ 4.5ghz  Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 EVGA 780 Classified EVGA 780 Classified  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
16GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 2133 WD Raptor Cooler Master Glacer 240L Windows 7 64-Bit Home premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE Logitech G15 Seasonic 850w M12II Phantek Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.7ghz Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA 780 Classified 8Gb Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
WD 750Gb EK supremacy Clean CSQ Asus 23" Seasonic 12SII 850W Gold 
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R5 1600x Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX Diamond 7970 G Skill DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Western Digital Black  Samsung 850 Evo  Cooler Master Glacer 240L Black Ice Nemesis L-Series 240 Stealth 
CoolingCoolingPowerCase
EK-FC7970 CSQ Mayhems X1 UV Purple Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Define S Nano  
  hide details  
Reply
Green Envy
(12 items)
 
 
Purple Haze
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3770k @ 4.5ghz  Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 EVGA 780 Classified EVGA 780 Classified  
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
16GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 2133 WD Raptor Cooler Master Glacer 240L Windows 7 64-Bit Home premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE Logitech G15 Seasonic 850w M12II Phantek Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.7ghz Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA 780 Classified 8Gb Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
WD 750Gb EK supremacy Clean CSQ Asus 23" Seasonic 12SII 850W Gold 
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R5 1600x Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX Diamond 7970 G Skill DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Western Digital Black  Samsung 850 Evo  Cooler Master Glacer 240L Black Ice Nemesis L-Series 240 Stealth 
CoolingCoolingPowerCase
EK-FC7970 CSQ Mayhems X1 UV Purple Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Define S Nano  
  hide details  
Reply
post #367 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackops_2 View Post

Did it honestly look that different to you?

Basically doesn't matter, i'm sure 4 out of every 5 people in the thread are buying the game anyways. I understand how some get upset at such tiny things sometimes, but this is life - eventually, one day, a dev will come along and make another great FPS, and buck the trend all over again. It's like fashion, basically. And all styles go out of fashion at some point
post #368 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackops_2 View Post

Did it honestly look that different to you?

If its a continuation of the story, it isn't supposed to look different. Its kind of the whole point of a sequel.

This is about as ridiculous as complaining that HL2:E2 looks too similar to HL2:E1, or that there's too much stealth in Metal Gear Solid.

And to be quite honest, yes it did look different. I don't remember any part of BF3s single player criticisms having anything to do with too much explosions and fast paced action.

Regardless, nothing about the single player is an indication of what multiplayer will play like and what changes may or may not have been made.

Maybe its just me, but 17 minutes of an experimental single player section of a predominantly multiplayer game isn't representative of literally everything in the game.

But maybe that's just me.
Edited by GrizzleBoy - 3/28/13 at 5:46pm
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
post #369 of 620
Who that **** care about if i have to pay 60 for a game i love? i would pay more even if they game just looks 10% better imo... we waste more money on other less important things like beer and smoking, buying garbage food from McDonald and pizza stores... at least some of u do, i dont biggrin.gif,

to much hate on thing u don't need to worry about... is it not going to be your money, is it going to be the money from people who really care about the game that give you joy for hundreds of hours.
i dont want to buy BF4 premium 1year later, just because some of you say so... i want to play BF4 asap its out....

at least this isnt like COD, the game pretty much look the ******* same since 2007 and people still buy it... why would EA change the game to meet expectation of who? u? thumb.gif
post #370 of 620
Hey man, no need to bring beer into this! mad.gif
Bubbles
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.7 GA-z77x-ud5h Crossfire 7950's / Heatkiller GPU-X³ 79X0 16gb Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung F3 OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm EK Coolstream 360 + XSPC RX240 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 8 Pro Crossover Q27 CM Quick Fire Rapid (Reds) NZXT Switch 810 
Mouse
Roccat Savu  
  hide details  
Reply
Bubbles
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.7 GA-z77x-ud5h Crossfire 7950's / Heatkiller GPU-X³ 79X0 16gb Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung F3 OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm EK Coolstream 360 + XSPC RX240 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 8 Pro Crossover Q27 CM Quick Fire Rapid (Reds) NZXT Switch 810 
Mouse
Roccat Savu  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Kotaku] Watch 17 Minutes of Battlefield 4 Gameplay, Right Here