I know this thread was resurrected from the dead, but here's my opinion on the subject:Drive
- Simple but very handy to share documents and work on them in real time. Stopped using it regularly once it went from Google Documents to Drive and the privacy issue rose up. Still use from time to time since it's very handy to share documents but I might try Office Online next time since it seems more powerful.Office Online
- Seems pretty good and with a stronger set of tools than drive (last time I tried it). Never shared a document thoughWPS Office
- Best free offline solution I've found. They seem to focus a lot on compatibility with the Microsoft suite which is a plus for me.LibreOffice
- Used it for a long time and I used to recommend it since it was a free and open source alternative. Then I started getting problems handling normal ".doc" files. Funny thing, I then realize almost everyone to whom I recommended it had one or more problems with it and went back to Microsoft Office OpenOffice
- Left it when the LibreOffice became a fork. Didn't go back to it since my problems would probably remain. A quick search tells me they're very similar, with Openoffice having slower updates due to their licensing.Free Office
- Tried it for a bit but was far more impressed with what WPS offered.