Originally Posted by Ahmoody
sorry tried but same instability issues, There is something you might help me with I used to overclock the cpu to 4.2 ghz with auto voltage and it was working fine 4.2ghz @1.192 max and after this problem its still working fine using auto voltage my problem is with going higher to my desired 4.4-4.5ghz, voltage used to be stable at 1.23V now on auto voltage at 4.4 ghz its using 1.35 could the voltage mistake I made caused an issue? although it is fine at 4.2ghz (the problem is when going higher).
Whenever I have experienced problem I do these things in order. Shut the machine down, hold the clear cmos button for 10 seconds, insert usb with renamed bios file on it in the flashback port, hold the flashback button for 4 seconds, wait for it to finish flashing, clear cmos again.
Start the machine and follow the guide I linked to make sure each and every setting matches exactly (except for ram), it is easy to miss one or two settings so you have to make sure they all match. Then things work again for me.
If you are saying you have done all that, and you were perfectly Prim95 stable before for over 12 hours with zero problems and zero WHEA logger warnings, and now suddenly it doesn’t work, then I am not sure what the problem is.
I would not recommend auto vCore for anything over 4.2, you can get some voltages that are a little too high.