Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Bitspower Owners gallery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bitspower Owners gallery - Page 77

post #761 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetopyrMan View Post

and another question:

what clear coolant use fot Bitspower fittings? Distiled water with silver coil is enough? (primochill lrt, heatkillers blocks, EK PE360 rad)

Get rid of the coil. I believe the x1 coolant just EK etc. has biocides you shouldn't need it
post #762 of 789
Well what do you know, Bitspower getting into direct marketing.
post #763 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmeatballs View Post

Anyone tried using this?

DDC Mini Water Tank Ultra

Yes, what do you need to know?

Soem photos here
post #764 of 789
anyone know what I have to do to get bitspower to replace a backplate for a GTX 1070? I emailed them and they responded fast until it was time for them to actually send it, now they won't reply to any of my emails. Or a way for me to buy one... I even offered to pay for it in the email...
post #765 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by l187l View Post

anyone know what I have to do to get bitspower to replace a backplate for a GTX 1070? I emailed them and they responded fast until it was time for them to actually send it, now they won't reply to any of my emails. Or a way for me to buy one... I even offered to pay for it in the email...

Perhaps if you could post the email thread so we could see where you are?
post #766 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoSeeker View Post

Perhaps if you could post the email thread so we could see where you are?

it's broken up into multiple emails, but basically I asked them about replacing it and told them the damage was done by me because I stripped a screw and had to rip the backplate off in order to get the screw out. They asked for the invoice, so I sent it, then they asked for a picture and I sent that, but nothing from them since. This was about a month ago... I've sent 2 other emails since then and still nothing. Would be nice to at least tell me they won't replace it, but like I said to them, I wouldn't mind paying for it, because it would definitely be cheaper than the $130 I spent on the block.

Sending it back for RMA BEFORE the damage was done was out of the question because I would have had to send the entire GPU and block back, and I didn't want to end up losing my GPU because of a issues with the RMA. I'm still using the block and back plate, but it's bent and a piece where one of the screws goes is missing, so I can't put a screw in that hole. I mostly want to replace it because it's ugly...
post #767 of 789
I really don't know what is happening, but from the sound of it they may still think you are requesting a free replacement.
Remember, this is being translated into Chinese, and there may be a misunderstanding.

All I can think of is to send a fresh email asking for the price and shipping cost for a back-plate only for the specific block you have.
I do not see graphic card back-plates listed separately on their website, so it will be a special order situation.

Failing that, you could maybe search eBay and such to see if any used blocks are listed, or ask on OCN.

Good luck.
post #768 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoSeeker View Post

I really don't know what is happening, but from the sound of it they may still think you are requesting a free replacement.
Remember, this is being translated into Chinese, and there may be a misunderstanding.

All I can think of is to send a fresh email asking for the price and shipping cost for a back-plate only for the specific block you have.
I do not see graphic card back-plates listed separately on their website, so it will be a special order situation.

Failing that, you could maybe search eBay and such to see if any used blocks are listed, or ask on OCN.

Good luck.

sent a fresh email about a week ago and no response...
post #769 of 789
post #770 of 789
I was wondering if anyone can provide any input or know of what the quality of these finas are? I only want to use them for a 360 Rad fan for cooling a Mobo so nothing too stressful

https://www.bitspower.com.tw/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2339

I can seem to find any reviews so any input would be most welcome
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Bitspower Owners gallery