Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [PCGamer] GDC 2013: EA miniboss says DRM is “a failed dead-end strategy”
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[PCGamer] GDC 2013: EA miniboss says DRM is “a failed dead-end strategy” - Page 4

post #31 of 54
They want to curtail piracy? But mah freedom...Seriously, if you want to play one of these cloud games just wait to buy a month or two after launch. Sure, it's annoying, but after the initial hiccups of launch it's usually not that bad.
post #32 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Apocalypse- View Post

Always liked the concept that if someone uses logic and industry knowledge but disagrees with the uninformed masses it means they have an agenda. rolleyes.gif

Keep inflating your sense of importance thumb.gif
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 54
"DRM is a failed dead end strategy, so we decided to call it something else instead!"
 
NZXT Source 210
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 XFX RX480 GTR Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP 
CoolingOSPowerCase
NZXT Kraken X62 Windows 10 Pro EVGA Supernova 750 G3 NZXT S340 Glossy Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 XFX Radeon RX 480 Corsair Vengence LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital WD5003AZEX Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Pro LG GH24NS95 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 10 40" 1080p Vizio LED LCD HDTV Corsair CX600M 
Case
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.2GHz Dell N6381 Intel Extreme Graphics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 512MB DDR 400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Western Digital 160GB IDE Covered in a thick layer of dust Windows XP Home Edition 32bit Dell M0148 250w 
Case
Dell Dimension 3000 
  hide details  
Reply
 
NZXT Source 210
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 XFX RX480 GTR Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP 
CoolingOSPowerCase
NZXT Kraken X62 Windows 10 Pro EVGA Supernova 750 G3 NZXT S340 Glossy Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 XFX Radeon RX 480 Corsair Vengence LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital WD5003AZEX Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Pro LG GH24NS95 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 10 40" 1080p Vizio LED LCD HDTV Corsair CX600M 
Case
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.2GHz Dell N6381 Intel Extreme Graphics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 512MB DDR 400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Western Digital 160GB IDE Covered in a thick layer of dust Windows XP Home Edition 32bit Dell M0148 250w 
Case
Dell Dimension 3000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #34 of 54
Maxis = EA, Scapegoat.

Summary,
"No no no no.. We didn't do anything wrong. IT WAS MAXIS."
Edited by Traphix - 3/28/13 at 1:35pm
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Asrock X370 Fatality Gaming k4 MSI Armor OC GTX 1060 3GB EVGA 2x8GB 3000mhz Cas 15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 960 500GB NVME Crucial M500 240GB Corsair H100i v2 Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell S2716DGR 144hz 1440p 27" Korean IPS 1440p 27" Logitech G710+ 500w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 460x Razer Naga 2013 Goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Asrock X370 Fatality Gaming k4 MSI Armor OC GTX 1060 3GB EVGA 2x8GB 3000mhz Cas 15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 960 500GB NVME Crucial M500 240GB Corsair H100i v2 Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell S2716DGR 144hz 1440p 27" Korean IPS 1440p 27" Logitech G710+ 500w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 460x Razer Naga 2013 Goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 54
Corporate double speak. Yes means no and no means yes, but NO still means NO.... What? I believe this suit about as much as a talking Zebra on an Acid trip... So not tooo much. biggrin.gif

Seems to be a pattern developing, DRM = Launch Shambles and PI$$ED fan base. If these big studios like Acti-Bliz and EA keep this up there will be very few loyal fans to any of these classic franchises. Call me crazy, but I will wait for in depth reviews before buying any AAA game. D3 burned me hard enough to teach me some restraint.

Hopefully, They are going to run out of Cash-Cow franchises that they can sell on name alone. Maybe not soon, but at this rate, sooner than I would have thought. What will they do when they actually need to innovate and please the Gamers to sell games?
 
Fat HTPC
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700k Asrock Z77 extreme 4 Sapphire HD 7950 Boost 8 GB gskill ripX 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung F3 WD 500 Blue ASUS 212+ 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 x64 Prof ASUS AS248H-P LG 21.5 1080p Keys of Boardness 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
XFX 750W XXX Antec 300, fanned out! Death Adder Klipsch Promedia 2.1 
AudioAudio
Xonar Dg Superlux HD 668B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 955 ASUS M4A785T-M XFX HD 5670 1 GB Crucial Ballistix 2x2 GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
WD 500 Green Hyper 212+  Win 7 x64 Prof antec earthwatts 650 
Case
NZXT source 210 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Fat HTPC
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700k Asrock Z77 extreme 4 Sapphire HD 7950 Boost 8 GB gskill ripX 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung F3 WD 500 Blue ASUS 212+ 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 x64 Prof ASUS AS248H-P LG 21.5 1080p Keys of Boardness 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
XFX 750W XXX Antec 300, fanned out! Death Adder Klipsch Promedia 2.1 
AudioAudio
Xonar Dg Superlux HD 668B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 955 ASUS M4A785T-M XFX HD 5670 1 GB Crucial Ballistix 2x2 GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
WD 500 Green Hyper 212+  Win 7 x64 Prof antec earthwatts 650 
Case
NZXT source 210 
  hide details  
Reply
post #36 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

I've seen 100s of these dog and pony shows, they're all the same dogs and the same ponies, playing the same games every single launch, not much changes.

I've seen DRM presented in over 100 ways because you don't actually have to say DRM in a press release NOR, do you have to say DRM to your parent company when designing a game.

I've also been involved in direct contact with studios, have family members that work in studios and have designed/installed entire layouts for studios.

I don't care what current policy at EA "supposedly is"...Or the fact that they're a subsidiary... The subsidiaries don't always communicate...Case in point/thread ending example: Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Quote:
“DRM was never even brought up once,” says Gibeau.

Of course it wasn't because it was never actually presented to EA as being DRM, it was presented TO EA as being an on-line player experience.
Quote:
In fact, he goes further, slamming the DRM as “a failed dead-end strategy; it’s not a viable strategy for the gaming business.”

Of course it is but, it was never actually presented to EA as being straight up DRM, just an on-line experience.
Quote:
He acknowledges there was a failure in communicating what the game was.

Whether or not DRM was intentionally the stance of EA -- It was too late by the time launch rolled around because creation had already started -- Could they have updated to single player? That's arguably possible over a D/L but, at the point of launch and by the time it was understood AS DRM, it was too late so, they ate their losses and said "play on".

I'm not biased and not a fanboy...I actually don't even game that much anymore...My point is simple...You can't really understand that market unless you've been involved/worked there or know someone that's actually there because 90% of what you hear is actually BS. Most of these companies don't work well together, which is why they're subsidiaries in the first place...Communication is total garbage unless someone is holding hands and MOST of the time, the entire design of a game is kept under wraps until final review where as, they dodge the DRM issue incessantly.

I could tell a very long story about Assasin's Creed and it's DRM + The disagreement that took place by the big wigs but, unfortunately, once again, I'll be called biased.

The corporate world of game design/launch etc is messy...It's not this clean-cut world you all imagine it is...Just sayin.

Ok, but the point remains. If you read Frank Gibeau's statement from last year, that enforms everything the subsidiaries do. It doesn't really matter what Maxis wants or doesn't want, a new SimCity game could not have been released as a single player experience, and that is a fact.

What the consumers end up with is a product that had to have necessarily an always on-line component shoehorned, no matter whether it actually works (even conceptually, as the other players from neighbouring cities don't have to be playing at the same time as you are, they may not even play for days or weeks) or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie1337 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpi2007 View Post

Really ? Read my post above. You are falling for EA's deceptive tactics.

And there's nothing stopping the consumer from seeing through that. Unless you assume that people are too stupid to run their own lives?

Your post doesn't make sense. I was arguing that it doesn't matter what Maxis wants or doesn't want, and that is a fact. Read my reply to Masked just above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Apocalypse- View Post

And the fallacy required to make the fallacy you described actually a fallacy is the assumption that SimCity was directed primarily at traditional SimCity fans. Just like Civilization V wasn't a replacement or a linear sequel to Civilization IV, SimCity is not a replacement or linear sequel to SimCity 4.

Also, ftfy.

The problem with your argument is that when new players are reading reviews for such a kind of game with which they've had no previous experience, they are most likely to be reading from those who have grown up playing these games. And guess what ? Not catering to your original fanbase, but instead trying to conquer new markets by leveraging the brand name usually backfires. Examples: Windows 8 / RT and EA inviting CoD commentators while leaving Battlefield commentators behind for the new BF4 previews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Pyros View Post

The Internet is the go-to place if you're looking for people that complain when developers throw in a single player mode (Battlefield) and complain when they don't (Sim City). It's a cash grab if they do it (because single player = COD noob crap, right?) and it's also a cash grab if they don't do it ("desperate" attempt at "forcing" DRM on the players that willingly paid $60 for the game according to OCN).

Why is it that some people tend to generalize just to make an argument ? "The Internet has become this, OCN had become that."

Get your facts straight. People complained that BF3 had a below average single player experience. And that was because it felt tacked on, not to mention that it was short. I don't play multi-player games often, so I didn't even bother, as a 7 hour single player game is not worth the asking price (not to mention Origin, which just made the argument against buying BF3 a lot easier).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezman View Post

"DRM is a failed dead end strategy, so we decided to call it something else instead!"

That is exactly what he said. And like I said in the first post, it's interesting that PC Gamer decided to omit the sentence where he says exactly that.

Here is the quote again for those who missed it:
Quote:
DRM is a failed dead-end strategy; it's not a viable strategy for the gaming business. So what we tried to do creatively is build an online service in the SimCity universe and that's what we sought to achieve.

I mean, he's not even trying very hard to deceive people. I just laughed when I read the beginning of that second sentence - "So (...)" lachen.gif

EA: getting creative at finding new names for DRM. Remember, we don't green light any single player experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlindDeafMute View Post

Great find! thumb.gif

Thanks! thumb.gif
Edited by tpi2007 - 3/28/13 at 2:14pm
 
Metro 2033 review
Metro 2033
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3820 Asus Sabertooth X79 MSI GTX 750 Ti TF Gaming 16 GB Corsair DDR3 1866 Mhz Dominator 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD 830 128GB + WD Caviar Black 1TB Sony Optiarc DVD-RW Corsair A70 + Noiseblocker M12-P Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ RL2455HM Cooler Master Octane Corsair AX750 Professional Modular 80 Plus Gold Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus 
Mouse
Cooler Master Octane 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Metro 2033 review
Metro 2033
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3820 Asus Sabertooth X79 MSI GTX 750 Ti TF Gaming 16 GB Corsair DDR3 1866 Mhz Dominator 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD 830 128GB + WD Caviar Black 1TB Sony Optiarc DVD-RW Corsair A70 + Noiseblocker M12-P Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ RL2455HM Cooler Master Octane Corsair AX750 Professional Modular 80 Plus Gold Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus 
Mouse
Cooler Master Octane 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 54
He only says this because he thinks the future is always online games with lots of social "features" and micro-transactions, so piracy is something that can't effectively happen.

Or maybe not. But I am not enough of an optimist to believe someone at EA would take such a truly progressive stance on the DRM issue.
SBD:
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k Gigabyte ga-z77x-up4 tb EVGA GTX 980 SC 32GB G.SKILL Trident X F3-1600C7Q-32GTX  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD Western Digtal 2TB RE4 Plextor 24x DL Burner ThermalTake Water 2.0 Extreme 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Acer XB270HU 2560x1440, IPS-type panel, 144hz, ... EIZO FG2421 1920x1080 VA 120Hz QuickFire Cherry Blue 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Lepa G1000 1kw Corsair 550D Logitech G400 Roccat Taito 
AudioAudio
Xonar Essence ST Niles SI-275 Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
SBD:
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k Gigabyte ga-z77x-up4 tb EVGA GTX 980 SC 32GB G.SKILL Trident X F3-1600C7Q-32GTX  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD Western Digtal 2TB RE4 Plextor 24x DL Burner ThermalTake Water 2.0 Extreme 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Acer XB270HU 2560x1440, IPS-type panel, 144hz, ... EIZO FG2421 1920x1080 VA 120Hz QuickFire Cherry Blue 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Lepa G1000 1kw Corsair 550D Logitech G400 Roccat Taito 
AudioAudio
Xonar Essence ST Niles SI-275 Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygaffer View Post

He only says this because he thinks the future is always online games with lots of social "features" and micro-transactions, so piracy is something that can't effectively happen.

Or maybe not. But I am not enough of an optimist to believe someone at EA would take such a truly progressive stance on the DRM issue.
No, you're correct. The industry has abandoned DRM for the sake of DRM. New ideas that happen to have the byproduct of DRM are encouraged however. Steam/Origin is plenty on that regard, the real goal is to make a non-legitimate copy worthless in comparison.
The Obelisk
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z (Z68) Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II  EVGA 9800GT ECO 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz  WD Black 1TB OCZ Vertex 2 90GB OCZ Agility 4 128GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Samsung 840 128GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit ViewSonic VX2250 Asus VE248 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX850 Corsair 800D Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudio
C4 NGen Logitech G930 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
The Obelisk
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z (Z68) Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II  EVGA 9800GT ECO 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz  WD Black 1TB OCZ Vertex 2 90GB OCZ Agility 4 128GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Samsung 840 128GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit ViewSonic VX2250 Asus VE248 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX850 Corsair 800D Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudio
C4 NGen Logitech G930 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Apocalypse- View Post

No, you're correct. The industry has abandoned DRM for the sake of DRM. New ideas that happen to have the byproduct of DRM are encouraged however. Steam/Origin is plenty on that regard, the real goal is to make a non-legitimate copy worthless in comparison.

And that is DRM, pure and simply. The moment you have to sacrifice your game in order for it to comply to an on-line experience, you are no longer free to exercise your creativity, that is what Frank Gibeau said last year. They are not truly interested in making a game that makes sense, they are only interested in making games that have DRM an always on-line experience. If the game doesn't lend itself to that, you have to bend it so that it does, or else it is never released.

I don't have anything conceptually against on-line experiences, or micro-transactions, in essence anything that allows a company to make money legitimately. I do have an issue with them trying to contradict themselves in denying that DRM doesn't have anything to do with how games are molded into shape these days. EA has a problem with the expression "DRM" but they have no problem with its essence, and that is the problem. If you read the quote carefully, even his first sentence translates that pretty well, they don't have anything against DRM, it's just a failed strategy because the market no longer accepts it, so they have to get creative in order to achieve the same effect.

Quote:
DRM is a failed dead-end strategy; it's not a viable strategy for the gaming business. So what we tried to do creatively is build an online service in the SimCity universe and that's what we sought to achieve.

Edited by tpi2007 - 3/28/13 at 3:00pm
 
Metro 2033 review
Metro 2033
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3820 Asus Sabertooth X79 MSI GTX 750 Ti TF Gaming 16 GB Corsair DDR3 1866 Mhz Dominator 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD 830 128GB + WD Caviar Black 1TB Sony Optiarc DVD-RW Corsair A70 + Noiseblocker M12-P Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ RL2455HM Cooler Master Octane Corsair AX750 Professional Modular 80 Plus Gold Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus 
Mouse
Cooler Master Octane 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Metro 2033 review
Metro 2033
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3820 Asus Sabertooth X79 MSI GTX 750 Ti TF Gaming 16 GB Corsair DDR3 1866 Mhz Dominator 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD 830 128GB + WD Caviar Black 1TB Sony Optiarc DVD-RW Corsair A70 + Noiseblocker M12-P Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ RL2455HM Cooler Master Octane Corsair AX750 Professional Modular 80 Plus Gold Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus 
Mouse
Cooler Master Octane 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpi2007 View Post

And that is DRM, pure and simply. The moment you have to sacrifice your game in order for it to comply to an on-line experience, you are no longer free to exercise your creativity, that is what Frank Gibeau said last year. They are not truly interested in making a game that makes sense, they are only interested in making games that have DRM an always on-line experience. If the game doesn't lend itself to that, you have to bend it so that it does, or else it is never released.
It's not quite that one-dimensional. Games with a multiplayer (read: online in today's market) component do better than those without. Additionally, it adds in the mechanics MMOs thrive off of. Being part of a community makes you less likely to leave for trivial reasons as well as slower to leave for non-trivial reasons because the community is content in itself. MTs act the same as a subscription, the more you pay into something, the harder it is to just set it down entirely. Progression/leaderboards even in seemingly noncompetitive genres like SimCity achieve the competition that some people feed off of, not content until they're either A) The best or B) ready to concede they've peaked.

Always online when used for multiplayer is far more beneficial to developers in non-DRM ways than it is as DRM. DRM is simply a byproduct that eases investors' stomachs.
Edited by -Apocalypse- - 3/28/13 at 3:08pm
The Obelisk
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z (Z68) Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II  EVGA 9800GT ECO 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz  WD Black 1TB OCZ Vertex 2 90GB OCZ Agility 4 128GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Samsung 840 128GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit ViewSonic VX2250 Asus VE248 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX850 Corsair 800D Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudio
C4 NGen Logitech G930 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
The Obelisk
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z (Z68) Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II  EVGA 9800GT ECO 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz  WD Black 1TB OCZ Vertex 2 90GB OCZ Agility 4 128GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Samsung 840 128GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit ViewSonic VX2250 Asus VE248 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX850 Corsair 800D Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudio
C4 NGen Logitech G930 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [PCGamer] GDC 2013: EA miniboss says DRM is “a failed dead-end strategy”