Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Other Hardware Mods › Cables and Sleeving › Modular M/M custom cable guide?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Modular M/M custom cable guide? - Page 2

post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondCut View Post

Grrrrr they replied again... news is I cannot straight pin it from the PSU only to the ATX I can.

Thats what I was waiting for, was going to stop you before you did it. =) Only extensions can be straight wired like you are thinking.
post #12 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutro0 View Post

Thats what I was waiting for, was going to stop you before you did it. =) Only extensions can be straight wired like you are thinking.

Heh, so now I have the fun task of cloning the psu end.... joy.
post #13 of 20
Can you post the pinout here too? Just in case someone else finds this via google with same question? Thanks smile.gif
Lori Lemaris 023
(21 items)
 
Felicity Harmon
(23 items)
 
Moneypenny
(12 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
Lori Lemaris 023
(21 items)
 
Felicity Harmon
(23 items)
 
Moneypenny
(12 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondCut View Post

Heh, so now I have the fun task of cloning the psu end.... joy.

its not as hard as you think, wont take long with a peice of paper.

Draw 2 24pin boxes and label them and draw lines to clearly mark where they go and in a few min your done. thumb.gif
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiSK View Post

Can you post the pinout here too? Just in case someone else finds this via google with same question? Thanks smile.gif

Great idea, here they are:

ZX PSU PINOUT: http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/ocztech/ZX_PSU.jpg
NOTICE THERE IS NO -5v


ATX PINOUT (Its the same as any ATX): http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/ocztech/ATX24-1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutro0 View Post

its not as hard as you think, wont take long with a peice of paper.

Draw 2 24pin boxes and label them and draw lines to clearly mark where they go and in a few min your done. thumb.gif

Yea thats what I will be doing friday! Im glad to see you are now in the marketplace, I would love to get in the sleeving business tongue.gif
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondCut View Post

Great idea, here they are:

Yea thats what I will be doing friday! Im glad to see you are now in the marketplace, I would love to get in the sleeving business tongue.gif

Thanks bud. Its a fun time - but alot of work. tongue.gif
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutro0 View Post

Thanks bud. Its a fun time - but alot of work. tongue.gif

Yea, when I first looked at it I was like FUUUUUUU lol then once I got started doing it I was having a blast.
post #18 of 20
Good luck with the sleeving. I'm waiting on my order from Lutro0 and FrozenCPU, both of which should arrive next week, then I'll start sleeving on my ATX, PCI-E and EPS cables. I like reading that Silverstone PSU's have a 1 to 1 relationship - since I have a ST1000-P, it should make my life a lot easier in the sleeving department! biggrin.gif
post #19 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBolts619 View Post

Good luck with the sleeving. I'm waiting on my order from Lutro0 and FrozenCPU, both of which should arrive next week, then I'll start sleeving on my ATX, PCI-E and EPS cables. I like reading that Silverstone PSU's have a 1 to 1 relationship - since I have a ST1000-P, it should make my life a lot easier in the sleeving department! biggrin.gif

Most silverstone striders have a close to 1-1 but its flipped. But the lack of double wires make them much easier to sleeve.
post #20 of 20
Thread Starter 
So this is another cool thing about OCZ, they do custom cables biggrin.gif
Quote:
I forgot to mention that we can create custom cables as well. I don't think they will use any custom sleeving or colors, but they do custom lengths and alternate number of connectors. Our customization technician may also be able to give you some pointers or more help.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cables and Sleeving
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Other Hardware Mods › Cables and Sleeving › Modular M/M custom cable guide?