Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Low sens players, explain me something
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Low sens players, explain me something - Page 6

post #51 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzzz View Post

I believe CS:GO is different than other CS games because of this glitch http://64bitvps.com/csgo/ticket/pressing-adadad-should-result-in-a-penalty/ (watch the second video, the square box shows the recoil). So what i put into this is that you dont have to aim with your mouse exactly at opponents head. You could just aim very quickly with your mouse not necessary very precisely and then just bring the crosshair at the opponent with a slight strafe. Also you are harder to hit when using this.
This gives an advantage to players with a reasonably high sensitivity like NIP's 1.6 guys. Cause u have better mobility faster aiming speed plus add here that its way easier to control recoil with this sens (cs go has huge but rather predictable recoil). I think this causes ScreaM to onetap cause its very hard to control the recoil with the DA at 940 cpi. And the rest of VG have even lower sens except Ex6tenz, rpk had the lowest like 600 cpi with DA its something like 450-500 with MS 1.1
I'm playing with 3.5g DA at 990 cpi and i notice that a lot of times i just dont pull the mouse low enough, its precise horizontally but the majority of shots go above the enemy's head and only one lowest bullet hits the headshot.
Ps I think the mouse is playing the role as well and its certainly easier to spray with an ambidextrous mouse then with an ergonomic one
Wait, are ALL of the guys playing at 1.6 in-game sensitivity? I haven't played GO much at all, but the recoil must be huge if even at 900 cpi you could have trouble compensating?

I must be missing something here...
post #52 of 63
I mean ex- Counter-Strike 1.6 players from team NiP ). Yep the recoil is huge, nevertheless i controled it when i was playing with zowie am (450dpi sens 2) , however with the DA 450 dpi sens 2.2 im having trouble
post #53 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzzz View Post

I mean ex- Counter-Strike 1.6 players from team NiP ). Yep the recoil is huge, nevertheless i controled it when i was playing with zowie am (450dpi sens 2) , however with the DA 450 dpi sens 2.2 im having trouble
Of course, I was just a bit confused about the values... Only mouse CPI but what about in-game sens?

Anyway, the recoil seems noticeably bigger than in former installments judging by videos

E: I guess you also could say I'm not so knowledgeable about pro players...
post #54 of 63
I think its convenient to measure sensitivity with one number ( mouse dpi * in-game sens) so when i say that i play with 990cpi its actually 450 dpi and 2.2 in-game sens. ScreaM has 400 dpi and sens 2.35 so 940
But of-course its not very precise cause different mice have different lens sensors etc and the true way to measure sensitivity is cm/360
post #55 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzzz View Post

I think its convenient to measure sensitivity with one number ( mouse dpi * in-game sens) so when i say that i play with 990cpi its actually 450 dpi and 2.2 in-game sens. ScreaM has 400 dpi and sens 2.35 so 940
But of-course its not very precise cause different mice have different lens sensors etc and the true way to measure sensitivity is cm/360
Ah, now I get it biggrin.gif Never seen anybody use it like that. Thanks.
post #56 of 63
Not that special really. Some of the smaller hand and finger movements will become arm and hand movements accordingly over time. There's just alot more swiping involved biggrin.gif but I'm more of a mid senser in the 400 dpi 3.0 category which jr92 posted.
Desktop (Main)
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Kingston HyperX 16GB 3Ghz  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TB Seagate Barracuda 4TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 4TB Le random dvd writer Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
iiyama ProLite G2773HS Corsair K70 Super Flower 1200W (Platinum) Corsair 600T Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus Revel Allsop Raindrop XL ASUS Xonar Essence STXII Sennheiser HD650 
Audio
Musical Fidelity X-Can v3 
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop (Main)
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Kingston HyperX 16GB 3Ghz  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TB Seagate Barracuda 4TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 4TB Le random dvd writer Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
iiyama ProLite G2773HS Corsair K70 Super Flower 1200W (Platinum) Corsair 600T Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus Revel Allsop Raindrop XL ASUS Xonar Essence STXII Sennheiser HD650 
Audio
Musical Fidelity X-Can v3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #57 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptBE View Post

Not that special really. Some of the smaller hand and finger movements will become arm and hand movements accordingly over time. There's just alot more swiping involved biggrin.gif but I'm more of a mid senser in the 400 dpi 3.0 category which jr92 posted.
Same here now, 2.5 down from 3.5, and it feels much more controllable. I'll consider going lower when I get around to buying a bigger mat and creating some space on my desk.
post #58 of 63
Comment (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr92 View Post

Very Games have been worse off eversince they replaced RpK. NiP's dominance extends past their team work, I guarantee any NiP player would give ScreaM a good run for his money on aim_map, ScreaM got alot of exposure from cotw's and miniclips against average teams, NiP had been playing the best since the beginning, which obviously makes it harder to frag.

Very Games was never competition for a team of (majority) 1.6 players. Their strategies are not up to that level. In other words, they have never been competition for NiP in GO. That is why RPK left and they chose Scream. RPK wasn't what made the team good. The best thing they had going was team work. NiP has that, skill and tactics. They [NiP] don't have an AWPer though.

Scream is very good with the AK. I do not doubt his ability against any team/player in an actual match. Aim maps and DM are for warm up/learning. I never play the same way in matches as I do on aim maps or DM.

As you said, even if you are the best player at the game, that it is rarely displayed during a match. Majority of the time I wasn't leading in frags in the matches I played, because I was forced to play certain areas of the map, a lot of times by myself.

Comment (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzzz View Post

I believe CS:GO is different than other CS games because of this glitch http://64bitvps.com/csgo/ticket/pressing-adadad-should-result-in-a-penalty/ (watch the second video, the square box shows the recoil).

This gives an advantage to players with a reasonably high sensitivity like NIP's 1.6 guys. Cause u have better mobility faster aiming speed plus add here that its way easier to control recoil with this sens (cs go has huge but rather predictable recoil). I think this causes ScreaM to onetap cause its very hard to control the recoil with the DA at 940 cpi.

I wouldn't say that side strafing is a glitch. You have been able to do that is CS since the beginning. In 1.6 you can strafe and shoot accurately. However, you can only strafe a small amount otherwise it does not work. You have to hit the left and right keys fast while shooting. Obviously, you must still work the recoil system to hit your shots.

Shooting going side ways in 1.6 is also accurate. You have to trail your target and shoot slower, so there is still skill necessary to hit on the move. Same for shooting when running forward. When moving forward you have to shoot lower and or time the model's bob. All that is negated when you walk.

GO recoil in the beginning was very random and exaggerated. It is "illogically difficult" (my phrase). After submitting my advice for the last major recoil update it got slightly better. It is still exaggerated in some ways.

To put it simply, Scream chooses the AK because it takes one shot to the head to kill, which keeps him out of the recoil parameters.

In GO the first two shots of a burst are insanely accurate, that is why Scream single clicks or double clicks. Since recoil changes (updates) more than it ever has, it makes sense to adopt that play style. I am not saying that because it's how I play as well.
Edited by popups - 4/4/13 at 1:42pm
post #59 of 63
I still prefer my high sensitiveness. If you're sniping I like low ... but running and gunning with an AK is a lot easier when you can go from aiming from one guys head to the other guys head in under a tenth of an inch of hand movement thumb.gif

left foot braking in a car ... try that one out. tell me how it goes. some people swear it off because "you're not supposed to" but when you're racing it shaves off the time it takes moving your foot from one pedal to the other. same principal. if I can get on the brake quicker then I can stay on the gas longer -- if I can aim at your head without moving my mouse 5 inches across the mousepad and can aim at your head by only moving .25" ... then you just die faster tongue.gif

I understand the issue with aiming accurately. Just move your mouse less if you over correct tongue.gif
2 OP pls nerf
(12 items)
 
For Sale: For Sale: EVGA GTX 950
$75 (USD) or best offer
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus Z170-E ATX Asus GTX 1060 6GB GeIL 8GB DDR4 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingPower
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD Western Digital EZRZ 3TB Cryorig H7 Silverstone 500w Gold 
CaseAudioAudioAudio
Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Lepai LP-2020A+ AudioSource LS100 Polk Audio PSW111 
  hide details  
Reply
2 OP pls nerf
(12 items)
 
For Sale: For Sale: EVGA GTX 950
$75 (USD) or best offer
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus Z170-E ATX Asus GTX 1060 6GB GeIL 8GB DDR4 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingPower
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD Western Digital EZRZ 3TB Cryorig H7 Silverstone 500w Gold 
CaseAudioAudioAudio
Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Lepai LP-2020A+ AudioSource LS100 Polk Audio PSW111 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Comment (Click to show)


I wouldn't say that side strafing is a glitch. You have been able to do that is CS since the beginning. In 1.6 you can strafe and shoot accurately. However, you can only strafe a small amount otherwise it does not work. You have to hit the left and right keys fast while shooting. Obviously, you must still work the recoil system to hit your shots.

Shooting going side ways in 1.6 is also accurate. You have to trail your target and shoot slower, so there is still skill necessary to hit on the move. Same for shooting when running forward. When moving forward you have to shoot lower and or time the model's bob. All that is negated when you walk.

GO recoil in the beginning was very random and exaggerated. It is "illogically difficult" (my phrase). After submitting my advice for the last major recoil update it got slightly better. It is still exaggerated in some ways.

To put it simply, Scream chooses the AK because it takes one shot to the head to kill, which keeps him out of the recoil parameters.

In GO the first two shots of a burst are insanely accurate, that is why Scream single clicks or double clicks. Since recoil changes (updates) more than it ever has, it makes sense to adopt that play style. I am not saying that because it's how I play as well.


I mean that in CS:GO basically recoil is a function of players velocity, so when you are keeping your velocity not hitting some threshold by module your accuracy stays the same as you were standing. So you are able to abuse it by strafing from one side to the other, thats what adadad is. In other CS games the recoil was not only the function of velocity but also of acceleration so this didnt work, and for example you couldn't shoot someone in a jump at the highest point of trajectory when your velocity is basically 0 but u have acceleration, in cs:go people do it every time. Even more so in CS:GO i think only velocity in horizontal plane counts.

And also i disagree with you that teams from source cant beat 1.6 players because they are so strong. VG beat nip when the game was in beta state and the recoil was a lot smaller, also VG beat friberg and fiflaren everytime in source. Its just the matter of their setups and settings, cause i believe they are training like 8+ hours a day,
Edited by Tazzzz - 4/4/13 at 8:59am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Low sens players, explain me something