Originally Posted by Solonowarion
where the updates gurt!
Updates are coming as soon as I can continue
- Psu is in RMA. I have to be sure to get a replacement. If not, my financial status will have to be altered
- I got some great ideas from mister MetallicAcid and his build
On the shopping list so far:
- aluminium sheet
- double sided tape
- sanding paper (lots of grits)
- car polish (commandant 5 if I can get my hands on it)
- heat gun (maybe an uncle has one I can borrow, he's looking into it)
- some kind of leds. have to figure out which way to go.
Already on the way:
- GPU backplate
- Corsair AF120 (to replace the enermax in the back)
- 24pin and another 6pin extension.
Plans once things continue:
- put working psu in and check if nothing else has died.
- make a psu-area cover MetallicAcid-style where the reservoir and an SSD can be positioned on.
- take front rad out, make aluminium+plexi MetallicAcid-style rad-grill plate to attach to the front, so the rad will finally hang up straight and have a nice lighting-stripe effect next to it.
But first: time to get that bachelors degree in criminology ^^