Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › Project "Chasing Dreams" (600T black 'n white)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Project "Chasing Dreams" (600T black 'n white) - Page 6  

post #51 of 142
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath2006 View Post

what 240 rad grill are you using for that front 240

It was an AC Ryan radgrill. I cut the center parts out with the dremel, cost me €9,80 tongue.gif
EDIT: got it here: http://www.it-service.be/webshop/product_info.php?products_id=160 hope that helps...
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman246 View Post

This is quite astonishing, will stick around for the final.

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGxStarburst View Post

very awesome build i love that side panel.. im actually going to be doing a side panel soon myself.. smile.gif SUBBED!!thumb.gif

Thanks and good luck with it! tongue.gif
Edited by Gurt11 - 5/8/13 at 9:32am
post #52 of 142
super build. cant wait for the finished product. subbed! thumb.gif
post #53 of 142
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by butthurt View Post

super build. cant wait for the finished product. subbed! thumb.gif

Thanks mate wink.gif
post #54 of 142
Thread Starter 
My Corsair AX850 just died on me. 2 years and one month old. Suddenly everything went dark frown.gif
I tried a different psu and that worked. Tried the ax850 on another pc and that didn't work. Dead PSU. Starting RMA...
post #55 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurt11 View Post

My Corsair AX850 just died on me. 2 years and one month old. Suddenly everything went dark frown.gif
I tried a different psu and that worked. Tried the ax850 on another pc and that didn't work. Dead PSU. Starting RMA...

That stinks! I hope the RMA goes well!
post #56 of 142
where the updates gurt!
post #57 of 142
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solonowarion View Post

where the updates gurt!

Updates are coming as soon as I can continue tongue.gif (duh)

- Psu is in RMA. I have to be sure to get a replacement. If not, my financial status will have to be altered tongue.gif
- I got some great ideas from mister MetallicAcid and his build.

On the shopping list so far:
- aluminium sheet
- double sided tape
- sanding paper (lots of grits)
- car polish (commandant 5 if I can get my hands on it)
- heat gun (maybe an uncle has one I can borrow, he's looking into it)
- some kind of leds. have to figure out which way to go.

Already on the way:
- GPU backplate
- Corsair AF120 (to replace the enermax in the back)
- 24pin and another 6pin extension.

Plans once things continue:
- put working psu in and check if nothing else has died.
- make a psu-area cover MetallicAcid-style where the reservoir and an SSD can be positioned on.
- take front rad out, make aluminium+plexi MetallicAcid-style rad-grill plate to attach to the front, so the rad will finally hang up straight and have a nice lighting-stripe effect next to it.


But first: time to get that bachelors degree in criminology ^^
post #58 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurt11 View Post

Updates are coming as soon as I can continue tongue.gif (duh)

- Psu is in RMA. I have to be sure to get a replacement. If not, my financial status will have to be altered tongue.gif
- I got some great ideas from mister MetallicAcid and his build.

On the shopping list so far:
- aluminium sheet
- double sided tape
- sanding paper (lots of grits)
- car polish (commandant 5 if I can get my hands on it)
- heat gun (maybe an uncle has one I can borrow, he's looking into it)
- some kind of leds. have to figure out which way to go.

Already on the way:
- GPU backplate
- Corsair AF120 (to replace the enermax in the back)
- 24pin and another 6pin extension.

Plans once things continue:
- put working psu in and check if nothing else has died.
- make a psu-area cover MetallicAcid-style where the reservoir and an SSD can be positioned on.
- take front rad out, make aluminium+plexi MetallicAcid-style rad-grill plate to attach to the front, so the rad will finally hang up straight and have a nice lighting-stripe effect next to it.


But first: time to get that bachelors degree in criminology ^^

Great log mate. I am sticking around to see how it turns out smile.gifthumb.gif
post #59 of 142
Sweet build mane! thumb.gif
n O D E .
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac Gigabyte WindForce GTX770 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Arc 100 WD Blue pshhhhhhhhh c'mon son Cryorig H7 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
8.1 Pro Acer H236L bid Logitech K120 CoolerMaster V650s 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Fractal Design Node 304 Logitech MX518 FiiO E10K Olympus 2 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
n O D E .
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac Gigabyte WindForce GTX770 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Arc 100 WD Blue pshhhhhhhhh c'mon son Cryorig H7 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
8.1 Pro Acer H236L bid Logitech K120 CoolerMaster V650s 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Fractal Design Node 304 Logitech MX518 FiiO E10K Olympus 2 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
post #60 of 142
Good job thumb.gif always in for white & black builds redface.gif need more ideas for mine biggrin.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k Evga z87 Stinger mITX Evga gtx 980 sc acx Crucial Ballstix Ellite 2x8gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro 512gb Nice joke bruh Corsair h100i gtx Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus vs228 Poker 2 mx red SilverStone SX600-G Compact Splash #55 
MouseMouse Pad
Nixeus Revel black Steelseries Qck M 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k Evga z87 Stinger mITX Evga gtx 980 sc acx Crucial Ballstix Ellite 2x8gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro 512gb Nice joke bruh Corsair h100i gtx Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus vs228 Poker 2 mx red SilverStone SX600-G Compact Splash #55 
MouseMouse Pad
Nixeus Revel black Steelseries Qck M 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › Project "Chasing Dreams" (600T black 'n white)