Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › How's my air flow? Obsidian 650D. i7 3770K. GTX 670.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How's my air flow? Obsidian 650D. i7 3770K. GTX 670. - Page 2

post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX View Post

what moves bottom air to up? nothing.... for that airplanes have engines, moving air... doh.gif
...I don't understand this sentence? Lol. Please reiterate!
post #12 of 20
you qouted when I edited
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX View Post

if there arent holes for bottom fans: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11021/ele-744/Anti-Vibration_Rubber_Fan_Screws_w_Magnetic_Head_-_4_Pack_AV01-0008-AKS.html#blank

edit



front fan is optional...

So i can put these fans here, with NO ventilation behind them to take air from outside, and theyll still help? Just to move air?
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredxShreds View Post

So i can put these fans here, with NO ventilation behind them to take air from outside, and theyll still help? Just to move air?

you can test it, bcuz graphics card air goes downward and front fan goes sideward maybe it can block GPU AIRFLOW? maybe doesnt you have to discover if it change temperatures or not at all
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
What if I can do a bit of easy modding a rig a 120mm to the slots on the back side of the case?
Like so

Edited by JaredxShreds - 4/1/13 at 8:39am
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredxShreds View Post

What if I can do a bit of easy modding a rig a 120mm to the slots on the back side of the case?
Like so

Getting Magnetic Screws is a cheaper way, isnt it?
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX View Post

Getting Magnetic Screws is a cheaper way, isnt it?

How so? Im not sure what you mean. Elaborate on the magnetic screws.
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredxShreds View Post

How so? Im not sure what you mean. Elaborate on the magnetic screws.

it is cheap and you dont damage ur case , but If you want to mod your rig for having a fan anywhere, try after testing fan with magnetic screws thumb.gif
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX View Post

it is cheap and you dont damage ur case , but If you want to mod your rig for having a fan anywhere, try after testing fan with magnetic screws thumb.gif

Oh I see. I will! Thanks for the tip wink.gif
post #20 of 20
Promimatech Magnetic Pin for fan mounting
http://www.prolimatech.com/en/products/detail.asp?id=1736

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2099/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › How's my air flow? Obsidian 650D. i7 3770K. GTX 670.