Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Sell the HAF 932 and get Corsair 600t vs other cases (open to suggestions)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sell the HAF 932 and get Corsair 600t vs other cases (open to suggestions)

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
Hi, I'm planning to sell my HAF 932 with my current CPU, mobo and ram and buy i7 3770k and get the 600t white which is just so good looking case. My question is, is there any other cases around that price can you guys suggest? And is the 600t better than my HAF 932? I'm also looking at HAF XB if i can't afford the 600t.

I'm selling my HAF 932 as I don't like the inside painting which is just steel and it doesn't have rubber grommets, plus I like the color and look of the 600t.
post #2 of 6
Ohhh yes yes yes! get the 600T, I was eyeing that case off for months until I decided to for water cooling, If you want anything else I would also suggest the Silverstone Raven RV02, both of these look good and have decent airflow. I would just check your hyper212+ will fit before you buy a new case as it's a pretty tall cooler AFAIK.

It may be a fair bit out of your budget but if you ever want to get watercooling in the future the Corsair Obsidian 800D is great but it sucks in the airflow department if you're going air

honestly it's hard to beat the HAF in terms of airflow but I would rather get a sexier slightly hotter case any day over that HAF
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8320 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 32GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD Western Digital Green 2Tb Custom Loop 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell U2312HM Dell U2312HM Corsair AX1200 
Case
Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8320 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 32GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD Western Digital Green 2Tb Custom Loop 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell U2312HM Dell U2312HM Corsair AX1200 
Case
Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeelion View Post

Ohhh yes yes yes! get the 600T, I was eyeing that case off for months until I decided to for water cooling, If you want anything else I would also suggest the Silverstone Raven RV02, both of these look good and have decent airflow. I would just check your hyper212+ will fit before you buy a new case as it's a pretty tall cooler AFAIK.

It may be a fair bit out of your budget but if you ever want to get watercooling in the future the Corsair Obsidian 800D is great but it sucks in the airflow department if you're going air

honestly it's hard to beat the HAF in terms of airflow but I would rather get a sexier slightly hotter case any day over that HAF
Me too. I really find the 600T very sexy case. and I'm looking at going watercooling with my to-be rig of i7 3770k with MSI Mpower. I just don't know if it's worth it to get the Swiftech H220 over any of the corsair ones probably the H100i or anything cheaper as I only need to cool my CPU to about 4.5ghz. I'm thinking if the Swiftech is a bit overkill for a cpu-only loop.
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.dp.05 View Post

Me too. I really find the 600T very sexy case. and I'm looking at going watercooling with my to-be rig of i7 3770k with MSI Mpower. I just don't know if it's worth it to get the Swiftech H220 over any of the corsair ones probably the H100i or anything cheaper as I only need to cool my CPU to about 4.5ghz. I'm thinking if the Swiftech is a bit overkill for a cpu-only loop.

Haha I meant I'm going the full blown watercooling with 420 rads etc, so it wouldn't fit in that case, for you a H100i would be fine, you can easily get to 4.5Ghz on most CPU's on a good air cooler too
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8320 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 32GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD Western Digital Green 2Tb Custom Loop 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell U2312HM Dell U2312HM Corsair AX1200 
Case
Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8320 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 32GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD Western Digital Green 2Tb Custom Loop 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell U2312HM Dell U2312HM Corsair AX1200 
Case
Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeelion View Post

Haha I meant I'm going the full blown watercooling with 420 rads etc, so it wouldn't fit in that case, for you a H100i would be fine, you can easily get to 4.5Ghz on most CPU's on a good air cooler too
Problem is i really have a high ambient temp about 30 degrees celsius. That's why i need to get a decent cooler. What's with the fractal design cases and they're getting a lot of attention?
post #6 of 6
yeah I don't know too much about fractal cases although I have heard that they could improve their build quality bit.
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8320 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 32GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD Western Digital Green 2Tb Custom Loop 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell U2312HM Dell U2312HM Corsair AX1200 
Case
Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8320 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 Sapphire HD7950 OC 3GB 21196-00 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 32GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD Western Digital Green 2Tb Custom Loop 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell U2312HM Dell U2312HM Corsair AX1200 
Case
Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Sell the HAF 932 and get Corsair 600t vs other cases (open to suggestions)