Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Question on 7950
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Question on 7950 - Page 3

post #21 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

Hey raghu! Feel like I haven't seen you in a long time. Where have you been?

been here. maybe we posted in different threads. so how is your CF setup going ? you were planning watercooling ? is that still on thumb.gif
Fragbox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2400 DH67BL AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series XFX HD 6950 2GB 
RAMRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Western Digital Caviar Green SONY DVD-RW AD-7260S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit BENQ G2420HD Logitech K200 Seasonic VX550 psu 
CaseMouse
ANTEC 200 V2 Logitech mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
Fragbox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2400 DH67BL AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series XFX HD 6950 2GB 
RAMRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Western Digital Caviar Green SONY DVD-RW AD-7260S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit BENQ G2420HD Logitech K200 Seasonic VX550 psu 
CaseMouse
ANTEC 200 V2 Logitech mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu78 View Post

been here. maybe we posted in different threads. so how is your CF setup going ? you were planning watercooling ? is that still on thumb.gif

Its going great (except for some random artifacting that happened after applying TIM to my cards. Forgot to put the CF bridge back on and booted up so I'm guessing that is what cause it.) PSU need an RMA right after that and I also got rid of my AsRock Z77 Extreme4 and HAF 912 and upgraded to an ASUS MVE and Phantom 820 biggrin.gif I'm moving up in the world. Just hope when I get my PSU back on monday that I won't have any problems with artifacting. I'm going to be running a new install of Windows 7 so I should know pretty quickly if an RMA is going to be needed. I'm hopeful though. So a full custom waterloop is in the works and I'm going big. Trying to figure out how to empty my case of the PSU, Opt Drive, and SSD's so I can have room for more rads thumb.gif
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

Its going great (except for some random artifacting that happened after applying TIM to my cards. Forgot to put the CF bridge back on and booted up so I'm guessing that is what cause it.) PSU need an RMA right after that and I also got rid of my AsRock Z77 Extreme4 and HAF 912 and upgraded to an ASUS MVE and Phantom 820 biggrin.gif I'm moving up in the world. Just hope when I get my PSU back on monday that I won't have any problems with artifacting. I'm going to be running a new install of Windows 7 so I should know pretty quickly if an RMA is going to be needed. I'm hopeful though. So a full custom waterloop is in the works and I'm going big. Trying to figure out how to empty my case of the PSU, Opt Drive, and SSD's so I can have room for more rads thumb.gif

whoa you seem to be a guy who spends a lot of money on his rig and experiments quite a bit. nice biggrin.gif once you get back your psu test your cards thoroughly before you decide to get the waterblocks. good luck thumb.gif
Fragbox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2400 DH67BL AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series XFX HD 6950 2GB 
RAMRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Western Digital Caviar Green SONY DVD-RW AD-7260S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit BENQ G2420HD Logitech K200 Seasonic VX550 psu 
CaseMouse
ANTEC 200 V2 Logitech mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
Fragbox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2400 DH67BL AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series XFX HD 6950 2GB 
RAMRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Western Digital Caviar Green SONY DVD-RW AD-7260S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit BENQ G2420HD Logitech K200 Seasonic VX550 psu 
CaseMouse
ANTEC 200 V2 Logitech mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu78 View Post

whoa you seem to be a guy who spends a lot of money on his rig and experiments quite a bit. nice biggrin.gif once you get back your psu test your cards thoroughly before you decide to get the waterblocks. good luck thumb.gif

Thanks :thumb:Yea it's going to be a while before I get the waterblocks. I still have lots of planning to do!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Question on 7950