Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Dell U2713HM: 2560x1440 Semi-Glossy IPS Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Dell U2713HM: 2560x1440 Semi-Glossy IPS Club - Page 246

post #2451 of 3079
Quote:
Originally Posted by twerk View Post

Sadly not. That was a problem with the earlier revision that got fixed with the A01, which version to you have?

A00.

Actually I figured out the problem. I always leave the preset at the "game mode" Brighness is maxed out. And since I don't need the gaming mode while surfing the web, I just switch it to "Text Mode"... So far no buzzing sound.
post #2452 of 3079
I connect dvi-d cable from monitor to my gpu.
I connect the cable with a usb connector to usb connection of my motherboard.
I also plugged in the power of the monitor.

Yet it shows nothing up.
When i press on button, nothing happens. No light up. Is this monitor dead or something?
post #2453 of 3079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rar4f View Post

I connect dvi-d cable from monitor to my gpu.
I connect the cable with a usb connector to usb connection of my motherboard.
I also plugged in the power of the monitor.

Yet it shows nothing up.
When i press on button, nothing happens. No light up. Is this monitor dead or something?

Did you switch to Dual DVI via the buttons on the monitor? You have to select the INPUT method.
post #2454 of 3079
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Did you switch to Dual DVI via the buttons on the monitor? You have to select the INPUT method.
I dont think i did. Do i need to power up the monitor first through hdmi and go through monitor menu or is it a external button behind the monitor that u just press?

EDIT: I did nove the power plug properly in the monitor. I did push, i guess i needed to add more pressure. thumb.gif
Edited by Rar4f - 12/15/13 at 1:26pm
post #2455 of 3079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rar4f View Post

I dont think i did. Do i need to power up the monitor first through hdmi and go through monitor menu or is it a external button behind the monitor that u just press?

EDIT: I did nove the power plug properly in the monitor. I did push, i guess i needed to add more pressure. thumb.gif

thumb.gif

Now everything is ok?

When I first got the monitor and hooked up Dual DVI, I had the power ON but no image. It turns out that I had to select Dual DVI option within the menu rolleyes.gif
post #2456 of 3079
Yeah everything is just fine now smile.gif And my monitor got Dual Link select automatically.
post #2457 of 3079
I - finally - bought mine! I was waiting to see if I could get a A00 produced this summer. Fortunately, we have been a few now to receive this model from Amazon.de this December, me included this morning.

I will test the screen more thoroughly at the end of the week, but it's looking quite good!
post #2458 of 3079
Another customer here. Mine is Aug 2013 | rev A00 | made in China.
No ghosting or crosshatching but some yellowish light bleeding at top and bottom right. frown.gif

That's a photo, what do you think?



More exposure:

post #2459 of 3079
Quote:
Originally Posted by starise View Post

Another customer here. Mine is Aug 2013 | rev A00 | made in China.
No ghosting or crosshatching but some yellowish light bleeding at top and bottom right. frown.gif

That's a photo, what do you think?



More exposure:


That seems really decent compared to what others have. As long as you don't notice it while daily use, it isn't really an issue. thumb.gif I reckon your panel is above average! But it's entirely up to you because it depends on how you react to certain flaws. I detest cross hatching and I would rather more BLB and ghosting issues than have a CH'ed monitor!
Oiling Rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k 4.7@1.4v Asus P8Z77-V PRo MSI GTX 670 Power Edition 1359/3499(7000) Corsair Vengeance 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital Black 1TB OCZ Agility 4 SSD 128GB Samsung 250GB EVO Series Cheap samsung 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H80 Windows 8 Pro Dell U2713HM BenQ E2400HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Cherry Red Blue backlit HX750 Modular 80 Gold NZXT Phantom Full Tower Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries 9HD Corsair Vengeance 1500 Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
Oiling Rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k 4.7@1.4v Asus P8Z77-V PRo MSI GTX 670 Power Edition 1359/3499(7000) Corsair Vengeance 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital Black 1TB OCZ Agility 4 SSD 128GB Samsung 250GB EVO Series Cheap samsung 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H80 Windows 8 Pro Dell U2713HM BenQ E2400HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Cherry Red Blue backlit HX750 Modular 80 Gold NZXT Phantom Full Tower Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries 9HD Corsair Vengeance 1500 Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2460 of 3079
Damn, I remember there was a post in this thread that was explaining what and how to test the screen, but I can't retrieve it. Does someone remember where it is? biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Dell U2713HM: 2560x1440 Semi-Glossy IPS Club