Just to give an update on my status...
Couldn't get the spare card to finish the latest version I was working on
I'll just recover through safe mode everything I can and that's left up to the point where the card broke down...
Though I made some good progress while I was at it, before breaking down:
Commandline adjusted and fixed
- Conflicts resolved ( Pointless combos fixed such as -nomemrestrictions and -norestrictions being in the same commandline file)
- Improved stability ( Read somewhere that -availablevidmemory shouldn't go above 1.5 )
Car pack image size reduced considerably
- Size under 250MB (This
- Improved car pack quality
- Car pack more lore friendly
- Fixed issue where 2 door cars replace 4 door cars and the other way around
- Reducing the car image sizes makes the game more stable and less prone to crash or get missing textures
- Less struggle loading modded cars, therefore, more performance and smoothness (Needs testing)
Tweaked weather files
Tweaked Handling lines
EPM enabled and working on all vehicles (That use it)
This is the most that I remember, although there are other things that I did amongst those
Well....if you have troubles with TrafficLoad just switch to the V4 version of it or Real traffic, I'll post links when I have the patience to do it.
Know that I wasn't even near finish on this, had many ideas really...like releasing various versions of the mod, yet, keeping it simple and together.
Some of them:
Divide the mod in 3 versions
Performance version (Only Main cars replaced; Essential Scripts; Simple ENB...)
Balanced ( The one I've been releasing)
High quality ( For High end rigs only; Better cars, more scripts; All enb functions enabled...)
Divide it in specific versions
Original - Replace cars with the most similar ones (Ex: Turismo - Ferrari 360 Modena) Keep all main function of the game. Simple ENB
Racing version - Mainly for video making purposes, but the name says it all
And most important, develop a nice launcher that can make this as optional, amongst many other user preference choices
These are the ones that come to mind right now...
Anyway, the version I'm recovering....I'm 99% certain it will be the last
No way of getting another V-card, and if I can't get one in 3 months time, I'll just sell the rest of the rig as parts and call it a day.
Gta IV is a R*
Keep on modding boys