Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [TPU] Corsair Obsidian 350D M-ATX Chassis Pictured
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[TPU] Corsair Obsidian 350D M-ATX Chassis Pictured - Page 69

post #681 of 914
Just got dropped off by UPS! biggrin.gif



I'm just gonna be moving all my parts in my current rig into the 350D (with the H100i as the only change). Does that warrant making a whole thread in the build log section?
post #682 of 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by murky44 View Post

Just got dropped off by UPS! biggrin.gif



I'm just gonna be moving all my parts in my current rig into the 350D (with the H100i as the only change). Does that warrant making a whole thread in the build log section?

If you want to start a build log go for it thumb.gif

Else you could also post some pictures of the build in this thread, since there is no 350D owner thread on the forum now.
Black&White 350D
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k @ 4,5GHz ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gainward gtx 770 Phantom 16Gb Corsair 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 500GB Corsair h100i SP120 PWM Quiet Edition AF120 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSPowerCase
AF140 Quiet Edition Windows 8 Corsair AX760 Corsair 350d 
Other
Professional Individually sleeved White Cable Kit 
  hide details  
Reply
Black&White 350D
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k @ 4,5GHz ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gainward gtx 770 Phantom 16Gb Corsair 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 500GB Corsair h100i SP120 PWM Quiet Edition AF120 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSPowerCase
AF140 Quiet Edition Windows 8 Corsair AX760 Corsair 350d 
Other
Professional Individually sleeved White Cable Kit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #683 of 914
I was thinking of getting some led 140mm fans for the front... but now that i think about it... I dont think youll be able to see the light from the front inside the case...

Anyone got any insight on this?
Queso Fresco
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 MSI B350 Bazooka ASUS Turbo GTX 1060  T-Force DDR4 3000 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 250gb Intel 320 160gb SilverStone Heligon HE01 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Achieva Shimian  Monoprice MX Black SeaSonic X-750 Corsair 350D 
Mouse
Logitech G403 
  hide details  
Reply
Queso Fresco
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 MSI B350 Bazooka ASUS Turbo GTX 1060  T-Force DDR4 3000 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 250gb Intel 320 160gb SilverStone Heligon HE01 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Achieva Shimian  Monoprice MX Black SeaSonic X-750 Corsair 350D 
Mouse
Logitech G403 
  hide details  
Reply
post #684 of 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesoblanco View Post

I was thinking of getting some led 140mm fans for the front... but now that i think about it... I dont think youll be able to see the light from the front inside the case...

Anyone got any insight on this?

You would, but just barely. From the inside, the front fans are clearly visible, but I don't think the light would diffuse too much into the case.
post #685 of 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupuw View Post

If you want to start a build log go for it thumb.gif

Else you could also post some pictures of the build in this thread, since there is no 350D owner thread on the forum now.


Well, I got a little impatient and finished the build already biggrin.gif so no build log BUT here are the pics of the finished build!



post #686 of 914
The only thing that I can do in this thread is drool...Very nice looking rig there Murky44. I like how what you did with teh cable management.
post #687 of 914
Nice one murky. Are you running the H100 as intake or exhaust?
RigI
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 Sapphire Radeon 7950 Kingston Hyper-X DDR3-1600MHz 16GB 1.5v 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M5S-128GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB Asus DRW-24D3ST Coolermaster Hyper Evo 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64Bit LG Flatron IPS224 Coolermaster Quickfire TK Corsair HX850v2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 350D Logitech G500s Steelseries 3HD Audinist MX2 
AudioAudio
Ultrasone DJ-1 Westone 4R 
  hide details  
Reply
RigI
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 Sapphire Radeon 7950 Kingston Hyper-X DDR3-1600MHz 16GB 1.5v 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M5S-128GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB Asus DRW-24D3ST Coolermaster Hyper Evo 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64Bit LG Flatron IPS224 Coolermaster Quickfire TK Corsair HX850v2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 350D Logitech G500s Steelseries 3HD Audinist MX2 
AudioAudio
Ultrasone DJ-1 Westone 4R 
  hide details  
Reply
post #688 of 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3510 View Post

The only thing that I can do in this thread is drool...Very nice looking rig there Murky44. I like how what you did with teh cable management.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieJon View Post

Nice one murky. Are you running the H100 as intake or exhaust?

Thanks! I have the H100i running in pull as exhaust, along with two front 140mm fans as intake, and the rear 120mm as exhaust. It's working well enough so far, just a little louder than it would be if I had the fans in push rather than pull because of the restriction of the radiator, so I might still change it up. Also thinking about flipping the rear fan and making it intake with a dust filter so I can have positive air pressure.
post #689 of 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by murky44 View Post

Well, I got a little impatient and finished the build already biggrin.gif so no build log BUT here are the pics of the finished build!




It looks terrific thumb.gif

Is there not enough clearance using the rad fans as push then?
post #690 of 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcode View Post

It looks terrific thumb.gif

Is there not enough clearance using the rad fans as push then?

Thanks smile.gif
There is definitely enough clearance for one set of fans in push or pull. The only reason I set it up in pull is because it's usually easier to clean when dust gets on the radiator. Though after having it on the past day or so, I don't think it's worth the extra noise.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [TPU] Corsair Obsidian 350D M-ATX Chassis Pictured