Originally Posted by dimaqq
How is this "TV" for normal computer use?
- you already mentioned tiny graphics elements
- do individual pixels look solid or separate into color components?
- is the screen too bright to view from short distance?
- is brightness/contrast adjustable enough for viewing from short distance?
- do colors get weird closer to edges and corners or when viewed at an angle?
- is the screen matte or glossy?
- do you see the 30Hz refresh?
- anything else?
Indivual pixels solid with true uhd content
The brightness is very good and so is the backlight almost no bleeding only at the edges a very small bit.
I have the backlight set to 40 instead of 100 that is good for 80 cm viewing distance.
This is a mva panel and the colors dont chance unless you really stand next to it (past the 176 angle)
It is more matte I will take a picture with light on it to show this.
The 30 and 38Hz are less fluid in terms of movement of the mouse compared to 140Hz but with a high dpi sensor mouse this will be okay even for gaming.
I will post everything in the review