Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club - Page 1459

post #14581 of 25892
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson67 View Post

BTW all of these are from people that settled for less than a full refund and did not demand a reshipped perfect pixel monitor or and came to an arrangement with there seller!....completely pointless posting them!...as i said the law is the law if you want to come to an agreement with your seller its up to you however the Law is on your side if you want to refuse to keep that monitor and demand a full refund or a working replacement then you have that right...also it is not fully clear that any of these buyers bought ultimate pixel perfet..most pixel perfect still allows for i think up to 2-3 dead pixels...you can search all night but you can not change the law!...and posting people that have ordered pixel perfect and then have settled for a financial agreement with there seller is completely pointless!
You mentioned that no perfect pixel buyers have gotten a screen with pixel problems - I provided 6 examples of that. You mentioned that perfect pixel buyers would then have to get their perfect pixel eventually - I posted 4 more examples where this was not the case. With your new assertion, I can find an example where someone bought a perfect pixel monitor and was totally screwed by the buyer. I remember it.

I respect that you like your perfect pixel monitor, but please don't post information which is not well-founded; we have enough bad information coming from ebay sellers without having fellow posters adding to it. Pixel perfect gives you leverage if you get bitten by the 10% chance you get a monitor with a stuck pixel. Given the statistics we have in this very thread, I'm not optimistic that these new "ultimate perfect pixel" are any different from before. If only 1/8 monitors have a pixel defect, they can afford to sell "normal" monitors as "ultimate perfect pixel" and still come out ahead, even accounting for returns and replacements.
post #14582 of 25892
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsbane View Post

You mentioned that no perfect pixel buyers have gotten a screen with pixel problems - I provided 6 examples of that. You mentioned that perfect pixel buyers would then have to get their perfect pixel eventually - I posted 4 more examples where this was not the case. With your new assertion, I can find an example where someone bought a perfect pixel monitor and was totally screwed by the buyer. I remember it.

I respect that you like your perfect pixel monitor, but please don't post information which is not well-founded; we have enough bad information coming from ebay sellers without having fellow posters adding to it. Pixel perfect gives you leverage if you get bitten by the 10% chance you get a monitor with a stuck pixel. Given the statistics we have in this very thread, I'm not optimistic that these new "ultimate perfect pixel" are any different from before. If only 1/8 monitors have a pixel defect, they can afford to sell "normal" monitors as "ultimate perfect pixel" and still come out ahead, even accounting for returns and replacements.

1: You mentioned that no perfect pixel buyers have gotten a screen with pixel problems =

Not true i have said all along that recently all the members that have bought ultimate pixel perfect monitors Excellentcastle have received pixel perfect monitors...i know this because i monitor these things...also i pointed out the sellers legal obligation

2:I posted 4 more examples where this was not the case. With your new assertion, I can find an example where someone bought a perfect pixel monitor and was totally screwed by the buyer.=

You have shown me people that did not exercise there right in demanding a pixel perfect monitor...you have shown me people that have come to agreement with there sellers....also i could not determine weather these people had bought Ultimate pixel perfect or...as i said you can carry on posting these links all night long they are completely pointless...you can only find people that have not demanded a full refund or exercised there right under law to a full refund or a monitor that matched the sellers description...the Law is the law its up the individual weather they want to exercise that right...you can carry on all night posting me links from people that have not received the monitor that they asked for or come to a financial arrangement with the seller because they were happy to settle for that instead of exercising there right under Law which is to demand a full refund or force the seller to ship a perfect pixel monitor if they so wish....all of your links are pointless and all them do not change the Law!

Edit:
3: By the way you say to me please don't post miss information we have enough bad information coming from ebay sellers without having fellow posters adding to it...Given the statistics we have in this very thread!

I have NOT seen you in this thread at all for all of the time that i have been posting in this thread and helping other members in this thread which has been for some time now!..Also i do not recall you regularly being in this thread or regularly helping any of the members in thread recently..in fact you just seemed to of popped along into this thread maybe after sometime of being away from this thread with a pointless and unwinable meaningless Argument...Oh And BTW show me your statistics from this very thread!... they certainly would not be recent!..and stop please going on about your 10% chance of getting a bad monitor rubbish that you have made up in your head..the same as you made up in your head that NONE of the seller check the monitors ETC...which i proved was pure speculation on your part!..

You are the one spreading misinformation with pure speculation...and you also do not seem educated enough to understand my point or your rights under law even though i have pointed them out to you on several occasions now... so will you please stop keeping on with your pathetic argument and deluding yourself or even trying to scare fellow members into thinking that they have NO rights under Law and that Ebay does NOT have an obligation to protect there rights.

Also posting dumb links from people that have bought unconfirmed Ultimate pixel perfect monitors with defects and then accepting a financial agreement from that seller and not exercising there right under Law to to have that monitor returned!.. and then demand to be sent a monitor that was described to them at the point of sale.. does NOT prove your point or change the Law and it in fact make you look rather Stupid....and please don't go telling me or trying to scare other members with such pathetic nonsense as you did in an earlier post by saying and i Quote "what if if the seller eventually doesn't want to deal with you anymore" as the seller is NOT allowed to do that and yet again you are trying to scare members or you simply have NO clue how Ebay works or there legal obligation towards you in which case you are putting yourself at a complete disadvantage every time you buy from Ebay...maybe that's why you seem so confused?...anyhow please STOP scaremongering members into believing that they have NO RIGHTS!..or they will receive a non pixel perfect monitor when i have already proven that all you have to back up your Argument is pure speculation on your part!...which means nothing and ignores the law.

But what is an Absolute fact that you can never EVER change is that if someone like myself ordered a pixel perfect monitor from any seller on Ebay..i would indeed get one..if not at first then the second time around...this is because i will have the Law on his side...and this is a fact!..it is also a fact that if i was sent a non pixel perfect monitor after paying for one i could exercise my right to 1: Force the seller to take back the monitor and give me a full refund or 2: Ask the seller to take back the defected monitor and supply me with one as described to me at the point of sale and if he refused to take back the monitor i could Force him to give me a FULL refund and keep the monitor for free!...these are facts under the law!...these facts are NOT open to debate because they are LAW and NO Amount of posts from you will ever change this FACT or indeed the LAW or remove Ebays obligation to me or any other member on this forum under the LAW!
Edited by lawson67 - 3/3/14 at 7:45pm
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14583 of 25892
Could someone help me? I've received my X-Star today and have tried overclocking it. It goes to 120hz with no problem, but when I do the frameskip test it never does a verified sync, always "incomplete sync" at 116-119hz. I am using chrome and have tried to make the window very small and it makes no difference. In the UFO test, my frames show 118-120. I have also tried lawson's timings, as well as just using default timings + changing frequency to 120hz, both result in the same.

How can I fix this issue?
μBlack&White
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k @ 4.9GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX Sapphire Dual-X OC 7970 2x8GB Ballistix Sport VLP @ 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
256GB Crucial MX100 XSPC RayStorm Windows 7 64-bit Modded Poker 2 (Cherry MX Ergo-Clear) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Bitfenix Prodigy White Logitech G600 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
μBlack&White
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k @ 4.9GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX Sapphire Dual-X OC 7970 2x8GB Ballistix Sport VLP @ 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
256GB Crucial MX100 XSPC RayStorm Windows 7 64-bit Modded Poker 2 (Cherry MX Ergo-Clear) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Bitfenix Prodigy White Logitech G600 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14584 of 25892
Thanks! After doing that, I should also calibrate things, right? I didn't use ypur timings yet as im not on my pc, but colours looked a bit different as well. So, i don't know if the lower pixel clock will fix this as well, but if not, what can I calibrate and how?

And by the way, does 120 Hz decrease lifespan of my monitor? I'm planning to use it for at least 3 years.
post #14585 of 25892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relance View Post

Could someone help me? I've received my X-Star today and have tried overclocking it. It goes to 120hz with no problem, but when I do the frameskip test it never does a verified sync, always "incomplete sync" at 116-119hz. I am using chrome and have tried to make the window very small and it makes no difference. In the UFO test, my frames show 118-120. I have also tried lawson's timings, as well as just using default timings + changing frequency to 120hz, both result in the same.

How can I fix this issue?
Try disabling desktop composition when doing so. Make a shortcut onto the desktop, then right click and go to the compatibility tab. In the settings area, check off disable desktop composition. This may help.

Lawson, you'll find that the law is little comfort to those facing reality. Bang all you want on the law. Reality is a harsh mistress. Of those who bought perfect pixel, few have needed it in the first place. Of those that did need it, I see more people who have settled for less than standing up for what the wanted. Lawson, what exactly do you think you are getting from buying perfect pixel, compared to not buying perfect pixel?
post #14586 of 25892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachi View Post

Thanks! After doing that, I should also calibrate things, right? I didn't use ypur timings yet as im not on my pc, but colours looked a bit different as well. So, i don't know if the lower pixel clock will fix this as well, but if not, what can I calibrate and how?

And by the way, does 120 Hz decrease lifespan of my monitor? I'm planning to use it for at least 3 years.

All i can tell you is that i run my monitor at 120hz 24/7 and i have not had any problems with it at all and i personally do not think i will have....as for calibrations you are more than welcome to use mine which are posted below.

Nativedispcal120hz96hz200cdm.zip 13k .zip file
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14587 of 25892
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsbane View Post

Try disabling desktop composition when doing so. Make a shortcut onto the desktop, then right click and go to the compatibility tab. In the settings area, check off disable desktop composition. This may help.

Lawson, you'll find that the law is little comfort to those facing reality. Bang all you want on the law. Reality is a harsh mistress. Of those who bought perfect pixel, few have needed it in the first place. Of those that did need it, I see more people who have settled for less than standing up for what the wanted. Lawson, what exactly do you think you are getting from buying perfect pixel, compared to not buying perfect pixel?

Do you really want me to explane that all over again?....are you still not getting the point..did you not take in the reason i bought pixel perfect?...are you seriously going to keep on with your unwinable argument?
Edited by lawson67 - 3/3/14 at 2:47pm
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14588 of 25892
Both tests verify now, but they get "Performance Warning" every 6 seconds or so. Does that mean it's not stable?
μBlack&White
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k @ 4.9GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX Sapphire Dual-X OC 7970 2x8GB Ballistix Sport VLP @ 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
256GB Crucial MX100 XSPC RayStorm Windows 7 64-bit Modded Poker 2 (Cherry MX Ergo-Clear) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Bitfenix Prodigy White Logitech G600 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
μBlack&White
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k @ 4.9GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX Sapphire Dual-X OC 7970 2x8GB Ballistix Sport VLP @ 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
256GB Crucial MX100 XSPC RayStorm Windows 7 64-bit Modded Poker 2 (Cherry MX Ergo-Clear) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Bitfenix Prodigy White Logitech G600 AKG K550 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14589 of 25892
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsbane View Post

Try disabling desktop composition when doing so. Make a shortcut onto the desktop, then right click and go to the compatibility tab. In the settings area, check off disable desktop composition. This may help.

Lawson, you'll find that the law is little comfort to those facing reality. Bang all you want on the law. Reality is a harsh mistress. Of those who bought perfect pixel, few have needed it in the first place. Of those that did need it, I see more people who have settled for less than standing up for what the wanted. Lawson, what exactly do you think you are getting from buying perfect pixel, compared to not buying perfect pixel?

Maybe you did not see my Edit to you on the last page..and also what kind of a question is this? Lawson, what exactly do you think you are getting from buying perfect pixel, compared to not buying perfect pixel? are you being serous? is it not self explanatory? lol..but let me tell you one last time!...it is because i can fix BLB but i can not fix a dead pixel..and this is why i bought a perfect pixel monitor and why i now have an A+ grade panel!.. but i have already told you this but you seem to have forgotten it!..and as for me banging on about the Law i am sorry to inform you but the Law is reality however you would sooner try to scare members into believing that it does not exist or they will have no rights under the law or that every seller wants to screw them over or you want them to believe that a seller could get away with saying and i quote you "what if if the seller eventually doesn't want to deal with you anymore" LMAO as if they could!...to sum up i have said all i feel i need to say to you in this post and in my Edit in my last post on the previous page and indeed ever again..also from your last post i do not believe you are capable of retaining information and therefore i am not going to repeat myself any further as i am arguing with someone whos whole point is based on speculation..stupid quotes..meaningless links and deludes themselves that the Law does not exist!...or it does but it cannot be enforced!...LOL ..yeah right keep telling yourself that!

My perfect pixel Panel with BLB



My perfect pixel A+ Grade Panel with NO dead pixels or BLB..maybe this is why i bought perfect pixel!




Edited by lawson67 - 3/3/14 at 8:46pm
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
Custom Build
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-DH3 Gigabyte R9 290 WindForce OC PowerColor PCS+ R9 290 4GB 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 mhz Samsung 840 Pro Sandisk Extreme 2 Seagate Hybrid Solid State Desktop Drive (SSHD)... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB H80i Windows 8.1 Pro  QNIX QX2710 LED [Matte] Perfect Pixel 27" @ 1... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 - Cherry MX Brown Corsair 1000W RM1000 Zalman z11 plus  Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance Mouse 
AudioAudio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Corsair Headset Vengeance 2100 Dolby 7.1 Wirele... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14590 of 25892
Could someone help please?

As of today whenever I try to switch window mode/fullscreen mode in games the screen just turns black and I have to ctrl alt del and hit enter, then wait for it to get back into windows.

The same thing happens if I try to go back to 60hz from 120hz

I rebooted and installed newest Nvidia drivers.



No idea what else???
Rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k @ 4.8ghz asus maximus hero VII Titan X (Pascal) 2100/5500 16GB Samsung Green 1600@2400 11-11-11-28 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x WD Caviar Black 4TB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe 512gb Samsung 830 256GB Sandisk Ultra II 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
1x corsair h115i, 1x h90 Win10 x64 pro ASUS ROG PG279Q Gsync @ 165hz 2x Qnix 2710 Evo II @ 120hz  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm QuickFire XT corsair ax1200i corsair carbide 540 Roccat Pure Optical 
Mouse PadAudio
Roccat Taito asus xonar DX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k @ 4.8ghz asus maximus hero VII Titan X (Pascal) 2100/5500 16GB Samsung Green 1600@2400 11-11-11-28 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x WD Caviar Black 4TB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe 512gb Samsung 830 256GB Sandisk Ultra II 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
1x corsair h115i, 1x h90 Win10 x64 pro ASUS ROG PG279Q Gsync @ 165hz 2x Qnix 2710 Evo II @ 120hz  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm QuickFire XT corsair ax1200i corsair carbide 540 Roccat Pure Optical 
Mouse PadAudio
Roccat Taito asus xonar DX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club