Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club - Page 1596

post #15951 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogofwar View Post

Does this bode well?

Its funny how I got the same message only including the word "tomorrow"...
Quote:
Sorry for the late shipment due to the production delay.
The panel has renewed so we are checking once more for the 'perfect pixel'
Please wait little more. we will ship it tomorrow by EMS so it won't take so long.
We are so sorry for this.
Hope you understand it generously.
Thank you for your patience.
post #15952 of 25893
I got the same Email from TA Korea global about the delay. I ordered mine on the 10th for $325 and a day later it went up to $345. Today I just got my cables in from monoprice smile.gif Can't wait for this to arrive becasue my current display is not holding up too well.
post #15953 of 25893
How bad is the stand for the monitor anyway? Consdering getting a cheap monoprice VESA stand.

Also considering getting a dual stand for my 24 inch and the new 27 inch, but can't find one guaranteed to fit them without extensions.
MGPC
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4770K Asus Maximus VI Hero Gigabyte 780 ti GHz Edition G-Skill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung 830 Seagate 1.5tb Windows 7 Ultimate Novatech 800W PSU 
Case
Silverstone RV02-E 
  hide details  
Reply
MGPC
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4770K Asus Maximus VI Hero Gigabyte 780 ti GHz Edition G-Skill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung 830 Seagate 1.5tb Windows 7 Ultimate Novatech 800W PSU 
Case
Silverstone RV02-E 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15954 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_kenshin View Post

I got the same Email from TA Korea global about the delay. I ordered mine on the 10th for $325 and a day later it went up to $345. Today I just got my cables in from monoprice smile.gif Can't wait for this to arrive becasue my current display is not holding up too well.

Including the word "tomorrow"? Maybe a group of people who ordered before a specific date are only sent out?
post #15955 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_kenshin View Post

I got the same Email from TA Korea global about the delay. I ordered mine on the 10th for $325 and a day later it went up to $345. Today I just got my cables in from monoprice smile.gif Can't wait for this to arrive becasue my current display is not holding up too well.

I guess this explains why they didn't question my request for a refund. They must have upped the price to curb sales while they sort stock out.
post #15956 of 25893
Is it needed to patch the nvidia drivers for overclocking?

I'm not using CRU but im using catleap drivers and overclocking directly from Nvidia CP.


Everything works except i cant get higher then 106hz without getting green lines on the screen.
post #15957 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogofwar View Post

How bad is the stand for the monitor anyway? Consdering getting a cheap monoprice VESA stand.

Also considering getting a dual stand for my 24 inch and the new 27 inch, but can't find one guaranteed to fit them without extensions.

Watch for my mini review when my monitor arrives (eta tomorrow)

I've also looked at the stands from monoprice. Can't decide until mingle arrives. Alot of the reviewers are using 27 inch monitor from Korea
post #15958 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscontrol View Post

Including the word "tomorrow"? Maybe a group of people who ordered before a specific date are only sent out?

Yep but it's been over 24 hours since I got that response.
post #15959 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_kenshin View Post

Yep but it's been over 24 hours since I got that response.
Darn, I should've known it'd be like this. I never got something from azia that fast anyway. tongue.gif
post #15960 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogofwar View Post

How bad is the stand for the monitor anyway? Consdering getting a cheap monoprice VESA stand.

Also considering getting a dual stand for my 24 inch and the new 27 inch, but can't find one guaranteed to fit them without extensions.

The stand is really bad i got an ergotron LCD stand to replace it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club