Originally Posted by wrigleyvillain
I assume by 'tweaking' you mean in the controls in the graphics driver control panel?
I am using a combination of:
1. CRU settings(not just LCD reduced)
2. The profiles that have been posted here
3. different cables from monoprice 24AWG
4. Combination of different ports on my Gfx cards(yes even trying swapping the primary and secondary cards to seek out the best possible port)
5. Brightness settings on the monitor itself
It is a big game of trial and error to find the sweet spot for each unique panel. I could even do more shuffling the variables to try and get 144hz but quite frankly i am done putting so much time into it.