Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club - Page 377

post #3761 of 25893
I believe u, reflections suck lol. My whole thing is getting the best image quality.....people spend lots of money on graphics cards just for image quality, and while this matte qnix is not bad by any stretch of the imagination, I find myself not able to sacrfice even 1% of the quality from my ips. Wish there was a way I could see a glossy one up close....oh well, gotta order that overlord pcb =)
post #3762 of 25893
Hello, I just created an account to say that this is the most beautiful monitor I have ever looked at. I bought the pixel perfect just to give me an excuse to argue with them if there were any problems with the monitor. When I got the monitor delivered, I was so scared because the package was just a bubble wrapped black and white box. Cheap plastic material and cheesy looking stand didn't help either. I set it up, turn it on, and right away was blown away by the colors. Beautiful, bright, and rich colors from left to right. I quickly checked for any dead, stuck, or bright pixels and back light issues. This monitor looks like a perfect A+ monitor, I don't get it! I just bought a perfect panel with no back light issues/dead pixels whatsoever for a little over $300, this is crazy. I highly recommend getting one of these if you are in the market for a 1440p monitor. In case anyone is interested I bought this one.
post #3763 of 25893
I'm really really thinking about getting the QNIX QX2710LED Evolution II from http://www.ipsledmonitors.com/QNIX-QX2710LED-Evolution-II-Monitor-p/qni2.htm - One of the reasons for not doing it yet, is that i come from Denmark, which kinda sucks regarding tax and transport.

But, is that monitor a wise choice? I'm gaming BF3, Dota and WoW atm. Coming from a old SyncMaster 2693HM, would I be happy with that one?
post #3764 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celidonius View Post

Hello, I just created an account to say that this is the most beautiful monitor I have ever looked at. I bought the pixel perfect just to give me an excuse to argue with them if there were any problems with the monitor. When I got the monitor delivered, I was so scared because the package was just a bubble wrapped black and white box. Cheap plastic material and cheesy looking stand didn't help either. I set it up, turn it on, and right away was blown away by the colors. Beautiful, bright, and rich colors from left to right. I quickly checked for any dead, stuck, or bright pixels and back light issues. This monitor looks like a perfect A+ monitor, I don't get it! I just bought a perfect panel with no back light issues/dead pixels whatsoever for a little over $300, this is crazy. I highly recommend getting one of these if you are in the market for a 1440p monitor. In case anyone is interested I bought this one.

Glad it worked out for you thumb.gif. Have you and are you going to try overclocking?
post #3765 of 25893
Also I'm in doubt if it should be the glossy or the matte one? My office is pretty dark, and I can block out the sun as well. I like "pop out" colors, but I've never owned a glossy screen.
What do you think?
post #3766 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF85 View Post

Also I'm in doubt if it should be the glossy or the matte one? My office is pretty dark, and I can block out the sun as well. I like "pop out" colors, but I've never owned a glossy screen.
What do you think?

I think glossy sucks ass.

It shows dust and dirt a lot easier and just seems annoying.

The matte coating on these Qnix's is so light that there is no perceptible degradation in color quality.
M1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7700k Asus Strix Z270i Asus GTX 1080Ti G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H75 Corsair H55 W10 
MonitorCaseMouse
Acer XB271HU NCASE M1 Zowie EC1-A 
  hide details  
Reply
M1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7700k Asus Strix Z270i Asus GTX 1080Ti G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H75 Corsair H55 W10 
MonitorCaseMouse
Acer XB271HU NCASE M1 Zowie EC1-A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3767 of 25893
Thanks. I'm going for a matte one then, if it comes down to ordering one. But it seems alot more hassle-free, if I order from that US site, right?
post #3768 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF85 View Post

Thanks. I'm going for a matte one then, if it comes down to ordering one. But it seems alot more hassle-free, if I order from that US site, right?

I dunno man, I haven't used that site personally so I can't speak to it.

I can say that I suffered zero hassles going the ebay route.

Not to mention the fact that for the price the US site is selling for, you could buy one from ebay and get a 3 year square trade warranty with it.
M1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7700k Asus Strix Z270i Asus GTX 1080Ti G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H75 Corsair H55 W10 
MonitorCaseMouse
Acer XB271HU NCASE M1 Zowie EC1-A 
  hide details  
Reply
M1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7700k Asus Strix Z270i Asus GTX 1080Ti G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H75 Corsair H55 W10 
MonitorCaseMouse
Acer XB271HU NCASE M1 Zowie EC1-A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3769 of 25893
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF85 View Post

Thanks. I'm going for a matte one then, if it comes down to ordering one. But it seems alot more hassle-free, if I order from that US site, right?
I would only use that site if you were in the US. Other than that you should go ebay route..
Edited by OneGun - 6/29/13 at 3:00pm
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I5-3570k at 4.5ghz Asus Sabertooth His ICEQ X2 Boost 7950 His ICEQ X2 Boost 7950 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair vengence Intel 330 series SSD Western digital HD LG blu ray 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Win 7 home premium 64bit QNIX QX2710 OCed to 120hz Asus VE278H 27 inch 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm TK Cherry Blue Mech Corsair AX850 CM storm stryker full tower Razer left handed death adder 3600 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Razer scarab Logitech G930 wireless 7.1 Corsair SP2500 2.1 speakers Kingston Hyperx ram cooler 
Other
NZXT hue case lights 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I5-3570k at 4.5ghz Asus Sabertooth His ICEQ X2 Boost 7950 His ICEQ X2 Boost 7950 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair vengence Intel 330 series SSD Western digital HD LG blu ray 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Win 7 home premium 64bit QNIX QX2710 OCed to 120hz Asus VE278H 27 inch 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm TK Cherry Blue Mech Corsair AX850 CM storm stryker full tower Razer left handed death adder 3600 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Razer scarab Logitech G930 wireless 7.1 Corsair SP2500 2.1 speakers Kingston Hyperx ram cooler 
Other
NZXT hue case lights 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3770 of 25893
Great. Thanks the those tips :>
Which seller would you use then? And should I what do you mean by 3 year square trade warranty?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club