uff thanks bro i was strongly thinking about pulling the trigger!!!
in this case i might just hold for the 770/760 see if prices drop on them.....problem is i dont want a 2gb card but it is what it is ! i dont have to many options atm (on my price range) ...and volcanic islands is coming God knows when!
nvidia seems to keep their prices insanely high even thou the jumps have been around the same % performance wise from 580/680/780 ...the 780 is a 500$ card but the one to blame is AMD for not having anything!
i have a feeling the 760 will be 400$ and the 770 will rock 500$ ...in which case everything i bought a few months ago might be going into Ebay or craiglist and ill wait for the PS4/Xbox one...should hold me for a year or two!