- topicUS48tagged by MoMurda, 4/22/13
Related Forum Threads
- Gigaby X58A-UD3R LGA1366 + XEON L5638 COMBO Last post on Today at 3:44 pm in Main Components
- FS: 1366 CPUs US48 Last post on Today at 8:35 am in Main Components
- Various AMD boards Last post on Yesterday at 2:34 pm in Main Components
- Various AMD boards Last post on 9/20/17 at 9:14am in Main Components
- New Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB NVMe Last post on 9/19/17 at 5:19pm in Other Components
(Purchased from Newegg) Let me begin by stating if you are looking for 140mm fans with a square frame for high restriction environments you don't have many options. Most of those options are...
Introduction Over the years Seasonic has built a reputation for offering the highest quality product available, and this new offering is no different. Everything from the packaging to the output...
Hi have the 750D Airflow edition and have to say that it is an excellent clean and simple case with lots of room inside. Plenty of cable management potential as well with a good half inch of cable...
I owned this card a number of years ago and used it to drive a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700's and also output via RCA stereo to a Cambridge Audio amp which had two Monitor Audio bookshelves...
I have just bought and installed this sound card in order to get some high quality sound for my exclusive gaming rig. Having previously used sound cards such as the Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and the...
For Sale or Trade: Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook Upgraded - Page 2
- Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook Upgraded
Currently, there are 1686 Active Users (328 Members and 1358 Guests)
- › [WaPo] Scientists just discovered the first animal without a brain... 5 seconds ago
- › a quick question for yall 1 minute ago
- › [Verge] Equifax compromised 143 million people's Social Security... 5 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 6 minutes ago
- › [PCGAMER] PUBG exec contemplating 'further action' over Fortnite... 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 11 minutes ago
- › [GURU3D] Nvidia might Release GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 13 minutes ago
- › Fan overkill? 13 minutes ago
- › Hey look, another fan thread... 13 minutes ago
- › [Official] Samsung SM951 Owners Club 14 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...