Since I have changed my plans which I will be revealing soon once I have double checked measurements etc, today there wasn't much I could do in terms of custom parts as I have yet to decide exactly what I am doing, however I decided to give painting a go, all the parts I have with me were first sand blasted, cleaned up to remove sand and then primed with some Halfords Grey Primer, after 2 coats of primer I then applied 2 coats of Matte Black. Fortunately our workshop has a spray booth however it only stocks spray cans used 3 cans of paint today and still need to do some touching up. Plan to bring the whole case back to school when I return home and will try to paint that. Anyways enough talking on with the pictures!
post #41 of 833
5/18/13 at 1:14pm