Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Yet Another ROG [Build Log], Custom Phantom 820, ASUS MVE, Water Coooler 7950's and 3770k
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yet Another ROG [Build Log], Custom Phantom 820, ASUS MVE, Water Coooler 7950's and 3770k - Page 13

post #121 of 313
Thread Starter 
Alright guys so the next things that are going into my build are a Phoyba TPC 4 channel fan controller with temp display, a phoyba G1/4 temp sensor for my water temps, and a Enermax MAXRENO 1500w modular PSU. They should all be here within the next week or two.
post #122 of 313
Thread Starter 
So I convinced my significant other to let me borrow the Nikon J1 so I can take some quality pictures tonight. No more crappy cell phone pics. Get ready for some DOF thumb.gif
post #123 of 313
Did you use 2 different blacks for the front lip and the back panel? The back panel looks glossy, while the front lip looks flat or matte. Just wondering if it's just me or not.

Everything so far is looking great!!
Destrto3
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8120 M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Radeon R9 270X Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... SanDisk Extreme 240 Western Digital WDC WD10 EARS 1TB Seagate ST2000DM 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222BB EK Supreme LTx (AMD) Windows 8.1 Sceptre 32" LCD Flat Panel TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Devastator ThermalTake TR2 RX 850W Corsair Obsidian 750D Cooler Master Devastator 
Audio
OnBoard 
  hide details  
Reply
Destrto3
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8120 M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Radeon R9 270X Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... SanDisk Extreme 240 Western Digital WDC WD10 EARS 1TB Seagate ST2000DM 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222BB EK Supreme LTx (AMD) Windows 8.1 Sceptre 32" LCD Flat Panel TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Devastator ThermalTake TR2 RX 850W Corsair Obsidian 750D Cooler Master Devastator 
Audio
OnBoard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #124 of 313
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destrto View Post

Did you use 2 different blacks for the front lip and the back panel? The back panel looks glossy, while the front lip looks flat or matte. Just wondering if it's just me or not.

Everything so far is looking great!!

Yes good eye! I forgot to put a clear coat on the lip. I'm going to do that tomorrow. So the sleeving for my Seasonic is almost done. When I get my 1500w Enermax Maxrevo I'm just going to give it to Chino1974 so he can sleeve that one for me too.
post #125 of 313
Thread Starter 
Ok guys, finally time for some high quality pics!!! Enjoy thumb.gif










post #126 of 313
Thread Starter 
Just ordered an Alphacool red LED plug for my reservoir thumb.gif Also got some sleeved koolance dual red LED's just to play around with.
post #127 of 313
That back panel came out awesome! I really didn't care for the black piece on the top front at first, but when you put that panel with it, it works really well. thumb.gif

Still not sure how I feel about the inside yet. Hopefully you'll bring it all together, but I don't think I'll ever care for the different GPUs unless you put them under water so we can't tell the difference.
post #128 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

Yes good eye! I forgot to put a clear coat on the lip. I'm going to do that tomorrow. So the sleeving for my Seasonic is almost done. When I get my 1500w Enermax Maxrevo I'm just going to give it to Chino1974 so he can sleeve that one for me too.
It doesnt look out of place by any means. I personally like the matte finish better than a glossy one, but your setup pulls everything together really nicely. And I really like that dark red color.
Destrto3
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8120 M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Radeon R9 270X Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... SanDisk Extreme 240 Western Digital WDC WD10 EARS 1TB Seagate ST2000DM 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222BB EK Supreme LTx (AMD) Windows 8.1 Sceptre 32" LCD Flat Panel TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Devastator ThermalTake TR2 RX 850W Corsair Obsidian 750D Cooler Master Devastator 
Audio
OnBoard 
  hide details  
Reply
Destrto3
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8120 M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Radeon R9 270X Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ... SanDisk Extreme 240 Western Digital WDC WD10 EARS 1TB Seagate ST2000DM 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222BB EK Supreme LTx (AMD) Windows 8.1 Sceptre 32" LCD Flat Panel TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Devastator ThermalTake TR2 RX 850W Corsair Obsidian 750D Cooler Master Devastator 
Audio
OnBoard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #129 of 313
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadeter View Post

That back panel came out awesome! I really didn't care for the black piece on the top front at first, but when you put that panel with it, it works really well. thumb.gif

Still not sure how I feel about the inside yet. Hopefully you'll bring it all together, but I don't think I'll ever care for the different GPUs unless you put them under water so we can't tell the difference.

Brother, of COURSE I'm going to put the GPUs under water. That is the entire reason why I'm doing this. I wouldn't put this much work in a CPU loop! That would be just sad. Get ready for another one or two 7950s, water blocks for all of them, and three more radiators. Things are going to get crazy in here! Lol
post #130 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post


Brother, of COURSE I'm going to put the GPUs under water. That is the entire reason why I'm doing this. I wouldn't put this much work in a CPU loop! That would be just sad. Get ready for another one or two 7950s, water blocks for all of them, and three more radiators. Things are going to get crazy in here! Lol

Awesome! Can't wait to see it all.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Yet Another ROG [Build Log], Custom Phantom 820, ASUS MVE, Water Coooler 7950's and 3770k