Originally Posted by bowmanvmi
What's the verdict on choice of pipe? E22 vs Primochill vs other? And what about the fittings? Primochill Ghost Compression fittings vs EK fittings vs other? Can you mix and match these fittings, example: Primochill pipe with EK fittings?
I'm about to take the plunge so I thought I'd query the peanut gallery. Thanks!
I used the c47's with testing with E22 tube.
My build is using the Primochill tube and fittings.
- Both c47's and compressions are secure as hell
- c47's require a you to have a more clean cut/sanding. compressions you don't need to be as precise
- c47's require a little more precise of a length than compressions
- compressions are bulkier in size, but look sexy
- E22 tube and silicon rod was a little easier to work with because the size of the tube was more consistent. some of the primochill tube is a little small on the ID
- Primochill tube is colored if you are into that (I like the clear)
- Both are a PITA to use in small areas and tight bends