Great news for the 900D! A lot at ColdZero is being planned! Heres what one of the reps has said!
"yeah the invertion of the case in planed There will be the need to drill 3 holes on the top of case (that will be hidden by the top grill anyway) but other than that, all should be pretty much hard-mod free
About the 5.25" covers, do you want both side and back cover? or just side cover?
Based on what i say, this is a preliminary part list:
- Mobo tray with slide-out system. If possible to allow invertion without any extra accessories.
- Backplate (needed for the Mb tray)
- top grill
- Front Panel for the 5.25" bays, So that the top area will remain a square if you ever install a controller or cd-rom.
- Front Grill with better airflow.
- midplate (to cover the huge and ugly opening above the psu's)
- Probably Side grills as well"
Yes, I did ask if it was possible to invert it and it seems like they may be able to do it! If so, I will fully go for the 900D! Only thing drawing me back was it being standard ATX!