Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › IN WIN "Frames" Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

IN WIN "Frames" Thread - Page 25

post #241 of 334
The D-Frame does look amazing in black. smile.gif All of the new mods look incredible too! Props @borisca! thumb.gif
Reply
Reply
post #242 of 334
@boriscalove that black frame, how was it done? I got mine powder coated recent
ly. Also new updates and progress (very slow).
post #243 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Win Insight View Post

The D-Frame does look amazing in black. smile.gif All of the new mods look incredible too! Props @borisca! thumb.gif

Thanks for the input, i will post the final version when ready rolleyes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavara View Post

@boriscalove that black frame, how was it done? I got mine powder coated recent
ly. Also new updates and progress (very slow).

I gave the chassis to a car painter, the color is black mat. i wanted to do it dark grey at first, but you can't go wrong with black tongue.gif
post #244 of 334
Did the car painter polish or sand the red paint before painting it ?
(i was thinking to doing the same with one of mine DFrames )

perhaps i should go for the car painter option too....
post #245 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFOXX View Post

Did the car painter polish or sand the red paint before painting it ?
(i was thinking to doing the same with one of mine DFrames )

perhaps i should go for the car painter option too....

Well he told me he did, i guess i will found out if i scratch it biggrin.gif
He charges me 40 euros, it seems fair. He told me it was really hard to do because of all the angles...
post #246 of 334
Yea i stripped it myself. It was a huge pain in the ass but totally worth it. I love the colour now, gives it a neutral position it the build but looks fancy at the same time.
post #247 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavara View Post

Yea i stripped it myself. It was a huge pain in the ass but totally worth it. I love the colour now, gives it a neutral position it the build but looks fancy at the same time.

yep, on the top of it, it gives you a unique build, that's what i love about this case ! i think any color will give you a fancy setup with the d-frame smile.gif
post #248 of 334
ok, thanks smile.gif
i am hesitating with doing it.
i still dont know what color i should ask for....
i thought to paint it with some fluo phosphorescent paint but then i learnt that the phospho thing would vanish with the time...
then i considered using some color change paint (it changes with the temperature just like those hotwheels cars every kid had as a kid)
then i went on the idea of just putting fluo/phosphorescent adhesive strips (making it multicolor) covering the tubes...

i still havent taken a decision yet...
perhaps i should just leave it red right now...
post #249 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFOXX View Post

ok, thanks smile.gif
i am hesitating with doing it.
i still dont know what color i should ask for....
i thought to paint it with some fluo phosphorescent paint but then i learnt that the phospho thing would vanish with the time...
then i considered using some color change paint (it changes with the temperature just like those hotwheels cars every kid had as a kid)
then i went on the idea of just putting fluo/phosphorescent adhesive strips (making it multicolor) covering the tubes...

i still havent taken a decision yet...
perhaps i should just leave it red right now...

i haven't though of those changing color, it might be interesting to see the result, at first i was looking something like this

post #250 of 334
i think you did better choosing black. smile.gif
but if i were you, i would put a grey Noctua fan (Noctuas' fan are great but their "classic" color doesnt fit with everything...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › IN WIN "Frames" Thread