Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › IN WIN "Frames" Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

IN WIN "Frames" Thread - Page 28

post #271 of 351
Some pics of my D Frame 2.0.

NfCBp52.jpg

CvQLqqp.jpg

EKqCJuJ.jpg

IF3X8IY.jpg

ek0rg6o.jpg

eZrAHoB.jpg

56zy1IW.jpg

7XfFKYb.jpg

First one in the wild too.
MILSPEC II
(8 items)
 
| LUMO |
(6 items)
 
CLoS3 IMPACT
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5820k X99m WS 980ti strix 980ti strix 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
KLEVV Cras DDR4  3tb Red Corsair 600w SFX + 450w SFX Caselabs BH4 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4970k Z97 Gryphon GTX 680 x2 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16Gb 
PowerCase
Be Quiet Dark Power 850 InWin D Frame Mini 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k ASUS Impact ITX R9 290 Gskill Trident 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCase
Samsung EV0 250 x2 WD black Loop.....oh yes...... Caselabs S3....modded 
  hide details  
Reply
MILSPEC II
(8 items)
 
| LUMO |
(6 items)
 
CLoS3 IMPACT
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5820k X99m WS 980ti strix 980ti strix 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
KLEVV Cras DDR4  3tb Red Corsair 600w SFX + 450w SFX Caselabs BH4 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4970k Z97 Gryphon GTX 680 x2 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16Gb 
PowerCase
Be Quiet Dark Power 850 InWin D Frame Mini 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k ASUS Impact ITX R9 290 Gskill Trident 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCase
Samsung EV0 250 x2 WD black Loop.....oh yes...... Caselabs S3....modded 
  hide details  
Reply
post #272 of 351
It looks like they really streamlined the D and actually thought about liquid cooling this time around, which In Win doesn't seem to do often. I like that they thought of adding in the quick release opening on the side. While constructing mine I had to do that a few times but it was difficult pulling the pin and getting the rubber grommets back on, so that seems useful. Does it only come in the gold color? How does the included PSU look?

I got my D Frame 1.0 put together and got a cooling loop figured out but decided to wait on Computex to see what was coming out before I bought any hardware. X99 board refreshes were a bit thin and early Broadwell E overclocking seems a bit disappointing so I elected to wait a little while, but the case is looking good. I'll post it soon.
post #273 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerfish View Post

It looks like they really streamlined the D and actually thought about liquid cooling this time around, which In Win doesn't seem to do often. I like that they thought of adding in the quick release opening on the side. While constructing mine I had to do that a few times but it was difficult pulling the pin and getting the rubber grommets back on, so that seems useful. Does it only come in the gold color? How does the included PSU look?

I got my D Frame 1.0 put together and got a cooling loop figured out but decided to wait on Computex to see what was coming out before I bought any hardware. X99 board refreshes were a bit thin and early Broadwell E overclocking seems a bit disappointing so I elected to wait a little while, but the case is looking good. I'll post it soon.

As of now, we are only producing the gold color.
Reply
Reply
post #274 of 351
Bump Bump Bump....

Any Clue when the X Frame 2.0 will be out for purchase?
average
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Asus Z97 TUF Gryphon Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO Samsung 850 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
LG 24GM77 Corsair AX1200i Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX 
  hide details  
Reply
average
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Asus Z97 TUF Gryphon Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO Samsung 850 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
LG 24GM77 Corsair AX1200i Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #275 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei86 View Post

Bump Bump Bump....

Any Clue when the X Frame 2.0 will be out for purchase?

No ETA at the moment.
Reply
Reply
post #276 of 351
Started to clean my 900D the past few days and all the things I hated about the case came back to me hard, and I'm very much ready to move on from this case.

Noticed on your website you guys have added the X Frame 2.0.... hope its coming out soon.
average
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Asus Z97 TUF Gryphon Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO Samsung 850 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
LG 24GM77 Corsair AX1200i Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX 
  hide details  
Reply
average
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Asus Z97 TUF Gryphon Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO Samsung 850 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
LG 24GM77 Corsair AX1200i Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #277 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei86 View Post

Started to clean my 900D the past few days and all the things I hated about the case came back to me hard, and I'm very much ready to move on from this case.

Noticed on your website you guys have added the X Frame 2.0.... hope its coming out soon.

We should have more of an idea soon.
Reply
Reply
post #278 of 351
i dunno why but i did not receive notifications about new posts, so i decided to go for a look ! Whoa, i did not know about the 2.0 D-frame, looks very nice.
Downside, it's 4 times more expensive than the 1.0 D-frame, i will start savings for the 3.0 biggrin.gif

It looks bigger than the 1.0. Is it limited like the previous version ? if yes how many models are out there ?
post #279 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisca View Post

i dunno why but i did not receive notifications about new posts, so i decided to go for a look ! Whoa, i did not know about the 2.0 D-frame, looks very nice.
Downside, it's 4 times more expensive than the 1.0 D-frame, i will start savings for the 3.0 biggrin.gif

It looks bigger than the 1.0. Is it limited like the previous version ? if yes how many models are out there ?

Less than 1,000 pieces globally. There is much more space than the original. It comes with its own signature PSU. https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/d-frame-2
Reply
Reply
post #280 of 351
Something else i've put together wink.gif

4790k
Classy GTX 770
16gb Dominator Plats
Ek block, res and rad
500gb SSDs in the back
Bitfenix 850*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › IN WIN "Frames" Thread