Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [IGN] Metro: Last Light 16 min. Gameplay Footage
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[IGN] Metro: Last Light 16 min. Gameplay Footage - Page 7

post #61 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy View Post

trolololol thumb.gif

I guess... A lot of people were hyped because one 10 second scene shows 'cloth physicszzz'. It is cloth being taken off a car.

Who cares about things like that? The gameplay looks identical. Graphics look identical. It is not that much of an overall change. If you were a huge fan of 2033 I can understand, but people are making this seem like the next Crysis. Come on guys... lol...............
Edited by j3st3r - 5/13/13 at 2:10am
post #62 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post

I guess... A lot of people were hyped because one 10 second scene shows 'cloth physicszzz'. It is cloth being taken off a care.

Who cares about things like that? The gameplay looks identical. Graphics look identical. It is not that much of an overall change. If you were a huge fan of 2033 I can understand, but people are making this seem like the next Crysis. Come on guys... lol...............

Because cloth physics are shmexy. The gameplay at the core is the same as Metro 2033 because it is a sequel... I mean, you don't expect The Witcher 3 to suddenly turn into a turn-based RPG? I also think it looks really good, imho.
Dat Intel
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ECS P67H2-A3 Inno3D GTX 570 Kingmax 8GB 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
Western Digital 1TB Philips 222EL 700 Watt Antec 300 
  hide details  
Reply
Dat Intel
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ECS P67H2-A3 Inno3D GTX 570 Kingmax 8GB 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
Western Digital 1TB Philips 222EL 700 Watt Antec 300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #63 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by volim View Post

Because cloth physics are shmexy. The gameplay at the core is the same as Metro 2033 because it is a sequel... I mean, you don't expect The Witcher 3 to suddenly turn into a turn-based RPG? I also think it looks really good, imho.

Nah they said it is more of a 'shooter' now rather than the strategic ammo conserving underground survival game. Meh.
post #64 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post

Nah they said it is more of a 'shooter' now rather than the strategic ammo conserving underground survival game. Meh.

I hope you're wrong. I'm a big fan of the first game (and book) and I pre ordered Last Light.
Hell Froze Over
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570 @ 4.0-4.2ghz Asrock Z77 Pro3 Zotac GTX670 Amp! @ 1300mhz 4*4gb Kingston 1333mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2*Seagate 500gb 7200.12 Corsair Force GT 60gb CNPS 10x Performa + 2*CM Blade Master W7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorPowerCase
Samsung T27A550 Asus U-75HA 750w CoolerMaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
Hell Froze Over
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570 @ 4.0-4.2ghz Asrock Z77 Pro3 Zotac GTX670 Amp! @ 1300mhz 4*4gb Kingston 1333mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2*Seagate 500gb 7200.12 Corsair Force GT 60gb CNPS 10x Performa + 2*CM Blade Master W7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorPowerCase
Samsung T27A550 Asus U-75HA 750w CoolerMaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
post #65 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by volim View Post

Because cloth physics are shmexy. The gameplay at the core is the same as Metro 2033 because it is a sequel... I mean, you don't expect The Witcher 3 to suddenly turn into a turn-based RPG? I also think it looks really good, imho.

Nah they said it is more of a 'shooter' now rather than the strategic ammo conserving underground survival game. Meh.

who said it. im pretty sure if you play on easy/normal mode then it is more of a shooter. if you play this game on ranger there is no way its just a shooter rolleyes.gif
Montage mkIII
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero EVGA 980Ti Classified Corsair 16GB DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 240GB EVO 850 Samsung 128GB EVO 830 Samsung 1TB EVO 850 CM 212EVO  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Dell U2713HM Logitech 810 EVGA Supernova 750W P2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 450D Razer Deathadder Steelpad QcK Audioengine D1 
Audio
Audio-technica ATH-A900X 
  hide details  
Reply
Montage mkIII
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero EVGA 980Ti Classified Corsair 16GB DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 240GB EVO 850 Samsung 128GB EVO 830 Samsung 1TB EVO 850 CM 212EVO  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Dell U2713HM Logitech 810 EVGA Supernova 750W P2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 450D Razer Deathadder Steelpad QcK Audioengine D1 
Audio
Audio-technica ATH-A900X 
  hide details  
Reply
post #66 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post

Nah they said it is more of a 'shooter' now rather than the strategic ammo conserving underground survival game. Meh.

Why create the story and the environment just to shoot at targets? Think game is more than that. But I guess if shooting is your thing, you can still do it and not scavenge for supplies.
post #67 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevada88 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post

Nah they said it is more of a 'shooter' now rather than the strategic ammo conserving underground survival game. Meh.

Why create the story and the environment just to shoot at targets? Think game is more than that. But I guess if shooting is your thing, you can still do it and not scavenge for supplies.

exactly thumb.gif

also they even said in the video there are different ways to approach each section of the game. some sections force you to be stealthy but you are not required to go guns blazing or stealth the entire game. for the most part its up to the player biggrin.gif i for one will probably play the game both ways as i love games that have different ways you can do each area thumbsupsmiley.png
Montage mkIII
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero EVGA 980Ti Classified Corsair 16GB DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 240GB EVO 850 Samsung 128GB EVO 830 Samsung 1TB EVO 850 CM 212EVO  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Dell U2713HM Logitech 810 EVGA Supernova 750W P2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 450D Razer Deathadder Steelpad QcK Audioengine D1 
Audio
Audio-technica ATH-A900X 
  hide details  
Reply
Montage mkIII
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero EVGA 980Ti Classified Corsair 16GB DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 240GB EVO 850 Samsung 128GB EVO 830 Samsung 1TB EVO 850 CM 212EVO  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Dell U2713HM Logitech 810 EVGA Supernova 750W P2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 450D Razer Deathadder Steelpad QcK Audioengine D1 
Audio
Audio-technica ATH-A900X 
  hide details  
Reply
post #68 of 83
I, for one, am pumped for tomorrow night. smile.gif
post #69 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKaan View Post

I, for one, am pumped for tomorrow night. smile.gif

Im ready for it to unlock on steam tonight lol biggrin.gif
Montage mkIII
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero EVGA 980Ti Classified Corsair 16GB DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 240GB EVO 850 Samsung 128GB EVO 830 Samsung 1TB EVO 850 CM 212EVO  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Dell U2713HM Logitech 810 EVGA Supernova 750W P2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 450D Razer Deathadder Steelpad QcK Audioengine D1 
Audio
Audio-technica ATH-A900X 
  hide details  
Reply
Montage mkIII
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero EVGA 980Ti Classified Corsair 16GB DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 240GB EVO 850 Samsung 128GB EVO 830 Samsung 1TB EVO 850 CM 212EVO  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win10 Dell U2713HM Logitech 810 EVGA Supernova 750W P2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 450D Razer Deathadder Steelpad QcK Audioengine D1 
Audio
Audio-technica ATH-A900X 
  hide details  
Reply
post #70 of 83
:O http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/metro-last-light-graphics-breakdown-and-performance-guide
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [IGN] Metro: Last Light 16 min. Gameplay Footage