No reviews yet.
- productEVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 03G-P4-3661-KR Video Cardtagged by nightmancometh, 5/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overclocking Intel i7 930 [SOLVED] Last post on 1/4/14 at 9:18am in Intel - General
- overclocking problems Last post on 10/10/13 at 12:35am in Intel - General
- HWmonitor -CPUTIN AUXTIN temps high- pc crashes as well Last post on 9/22/13 at 12:58am in Intel Motherboards
- Having problems with crashes 0X101 Last post on 9/12/13 at 5:47pm in Intel - General
- Two EVGA SC GTX660ti 3gb gpu's. Last post on 8/25/13 at 12:28pm in Video
Introduction Over the years Seasonic has built a reputation for offering the highest quality product available, and this new offering is no different. Everything from the packaging to the output...
Hi have the 750D Airflow edition and have to say that it is an excellent clean and simple case with lots of room inside. Plenty of cable management potential as well with a good half inch of cable...
I owned this card a number of years ago and used it to drive a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700's and also output via RCA stereo to a Cambridge Audio amp which had two Monitor Audio bookshelves...
I have just bought and installed this sound card in order to get some high quality sound for my exclusive gaming rig. Having previously used sound cards such as the Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and the...
Ah, where to begin? Back in 2014 when this CPU was announced, it was a killer. Quad-channel DDR4 (the first CPU lineup to support DDR4 might I add), 6 cores for the then-mere price of ~$450, and...
Which CPU is best for gaming on a $700-800 PC? - Page 8
- Which CPU is best for gaming on a $700-800 PC?
Currently, there are 2425 Active Users (398 Members and 2027 Guests)
- › [Guru3d] AMD enables RX Vega mGPU support with Radeon Software 17.9.2 26 seconds ago
- › [Kickstarter] Pimax: The World's First 8K VR Headset 45 seconds ago
- › EVGA GTX 1070 Post code 96 1 minute ago
- › [Bios Mod] Asus Prime X370-Pro (0902-1) 1 minute ago
- › [GURU3D] Nvidia might Release GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 1 minute ago
- › GIGABYTE X299 OVERCLOCKING THREAD 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 3 minutes ago
- › Venting PC heat outdoors 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Project Cars 2 vs Forza 7 5 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...