Clear fishing line would show up to much because the knots cant cinch down small enough. It might even spread the wires out more. I will try it some time and post a pictures. Probably after I'm done with this build. I have to have it done buy the second week of July.
So the case panels and power supply are off to Dan at Splat-Designs to be airbrushed. He will be sending me. I am thinking about having him do a couple other things when they come in. I got allot of sleeving done this weekend, and I decided to go with the black thread. I would need a UV reactive thread. I prefer to use a wax based thread. It holds better and the knots are much tighter. The white I found would show up kind of blue under the UV lights. Most other colors would still show up allot darker to the wires. I'll get some pictures taken of the sleeving in the next couple days.
I also started working on the case feet. I built a prototype to see what it would look like. It looked pretty sweet. The only problem was when I polished it up, It just didn't look right. I'm going to start working on a couple others. I built some round ones that have a single stripe in the middle just in case I can't find a design that works. The pictures is before I polished it up.