Worst conference...so far this year.
What I've got from this conference:
1. Xbox One is mainly a TV "station" with Windows 8 tabletly junk on it, that plays Halo TV series porn and has an always watching eye on you.
2. You can't borrow your friend's game without borrowing his account as well ( got that from here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/xbox-one-may-have-mandatory-game-installs
3. HDD is not removable ( also from IGN)
4. 8 gigs of RAM, which seems to be DDR3
5. according to Wired magazine 40nm tech process : http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/05/xbox-one
6. "Next Gen" COD looks worse then BF3 back in 2011 ( look at those ugly models) not to mention Crysis 3. This "new engine" looks like updated version of the old engine + "distructible environments in our new CoD game".. wait, but that was implimented ... in BF2 BC, BC2 and BF3 and now BF4, yeah, tottaly new.
7. Some unimpressive Fifa/NBA/NFL CGI, GT5 that looks worse then "CARS" project, and not better then whatever Sony was showing during their press conference, oh and something from Remedy that was CGI.
So...yeah - used games fee that equals retail new game fee + Windows 8 tablety stuff + Kinect 2 constant survailance ? PS4, I guess you'll get my money