Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [DS] Mortal Kombat PC Announced!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[DS] Mortal Kombat PC Announced! - Page 13  

post #121 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post

I think you are wrong. Fighting games aren't available on PC because somebody decided that they should be console exclusives. When MK4 was released then later SF I and a few class mates played them alot. If MK sells well maybe the next one will be launched on PC at the same time with the console versions. Day 1 purchase for me smile.gif

TL;DR : We were denied fighting games because of idiots who wouldn't port on PC that's why

P.S. : Will this PC version have Kratos available ? Hope not coz I hate Sony to death

I believe mortal kombat will sell well on pc version due to how many people has been waiting on a pc port..I had the game on console and to me the game never got stale just the fact i hated seeing the lower resolution,framerate and detail on the console version is more of a reason why this will be a first day buy for me once the digital copy drops on the pc market in july
post #122 of 177

Toasty!
 

Turbo Chicken
(30 items)
 
HTPC
(15 items)
 
Server
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
Turbo Chicken
(30 items)
 
HTPC
(15 items)
 
Server
(18 items)
 
  hide details  
post #123 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSamus View Post

Are you the same Shredder I see on Capcom's forums?

Yes iam! I became member this week on this forum! Nice to see you also here!
post #124 of 177
boxing3.gif YEAH,.....finally.......its about time they thought of bringing it back to the pc-gamers,last version for me to play MK.......was on the C-64........
Packerd Hell....
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium Q9550 Asus P5K MSI N680GTX 2x Kingston KTC1G-UDIMM1 GB DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
SAMSUNG HD103UJ 1TB,SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition PKB MAE190W 19" wide screen packerd hell standard 
PowerMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec earthwatts 650Watt Roccat Kone+ & Logitech G5 razer eXactMat X control Soundblaster audigy2 ZS 
  hide details  
Packerd Hell....
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium Q9550 Asus P5K MSI N680GTX 2x Kingston KTC1G-UDIMM1 GB DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
SAMSUNG HD103UJ 1TB,SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition PKB MAE190W 19" wide screen packerd hell standard 
PowerMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec earthwatts 650Watt Roccat Kone+ & Logitech G5 razer eXactMat X control Soundblaster audigy2 ZS 
  hide details  
post #125 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETERMINOLOGY View Post

I believe mortal kombat will sell well on pc version due to how many people has been waiting on a pc port..I had the game on console and to me the game never got stale just the fact i hated seeing the lower resolution,framerate and detail on the console version is more of a reason why this will be a first day buy for me once the digital copy drops on the pc market in july

Yep I agree. There were a lot of comments when it came out about how/why we should have a PC version, it onl seemed natural we get it.

Now we are, I think it will sell very well. I have it on ps3 and bought all the DLC, play it quite regularly. Have it on Vita also. I think one of the best things about it, is the story mode. Great mode. Plays out really well, I know it's hard to think of a "story" in fighting games but this MK nailed it.
Dr. Gonzo
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Gigabyte X79-UD3 ASUS GTX Titan X 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2TB Crucial M4 256GB Lite-On Blu-Ray Writer Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 27" Tesoro Durandal Silverstone 850w Strider 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Eleven Hundred Logitech G502 Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
Dr. Gonzo
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Gigabyte X79-UD3 ASUS GTX Titan X 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2TB Crucial M4 256GB Lite-On Blu-Ray Writer Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 27" Tesoro Durandal Silverstone 850w Strider 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Eleven Hundred Logitech G502 Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
post #126 of 177
Interesting, I actually did not expect this.
Edited by Dannnnn_the_man - 5/25/13 at 8:36pm
Excalibur
(16 items)
 
  
Excalibur
(16 items)
 
  
post #127 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETERMINOLOGY View Post

I believe mortal kombat will sell well on pc version due to how many people has been waiting on a pc port..I had the game on console and to me the game never got stale just the fact i hated seeing the lower resolution,framerate and detail on the console version is more of a reason why this will be a first day buy for me once the digital copy drops on the pc market in july


Not only it will very well on pc but it will sell even more than the pc version of SSF4 AE! I dont know how many of you remeber it but it was only 2 weeks after the pc version of SSF4 AE released that the producer of the game Yoshinori Ono said that he was pleased with the sales so far(without giving numbers) and that he was considering to also make a pc version of SFXT http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/29/street-fighter-x-tekken-interview-continues-with-gameplay-mechanics-and-possible-ports/. While SSF4 AE uses GFWL terrible service that has not been updated for years and that is blocked to many countries in steam, still that didnt stop SSF4 AE PC from selling well enough to please the developers and to make them decide to also make a pc version of SFXTK. Now in MK case it has the chance to sell a lot more than SSSF4 AE did because it uses steam a much better service that it is getting updates and imrpovements evry month(compared to GFWL that has not been updated for years), it will be avaliable to all countries of the world through steam and also because since Big Picture released in December of 2012 more and more people are connecting their pc to tv and using them as consoles and also because evryone nowdays knows that you can connect a 360 controller or a fighstick on pc for this kind of game.
post #128 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETERMINOLOGY View Post

I believe mortal kombat will sell well on pc version due to how many people has been waiting on a pc port..I had the game on console and to me the game never got stale just the fact i hated seeing the lower resolution,framerate and detail on the console version is more of a reason why this will be a first day buy for me once the digital copy drops on the pc market in july
Game runs at 60 fps on console. Pretty much all fighting games are 60 fps.
Edited by ElementZero - 5/26/13 at 1:42am
post #129 of 177
FIGHT! I still wish I had a SNES for MK & II
IntelAsylum R2.1
(14 items)
 
M11xR2
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASRock Z77 Extreme6 MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G 16GB Ripjaw X 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
R0: 2x1TB WD Se Samsung 840 EVO LG UH12LS28 BDD Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell E2414H x2 M$ Sidewinder x4 Seasonic 600W CM HAF 932A 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitec M705 MouseMat 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 GT335m 1gb 4gb ddr3 Sandisk 128GB SSD 
OS
Windows/Linux/Depends 
  hide details  
IntelAsylum R2.1
(14 items)
 
M11xR2
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASRock Z77 Extreme6 MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G 16GB Ripjaw X 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
R0: 2x1TB WD Se Samsung 840 EVO LG UH12LS28 BDD Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell E2414H x2 M$ Sidewinder x4 Seasonic 600W CM HAF 932A 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitec M705 MouseMat 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 GT335m 1gb 4gb ddr3 Sandisk 128GB SSD 
OS
Windows/Linux/Depends 
  hide details  
post #130 of 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSamus View Post

I'm the same, I also haven't played a Tekken since Tekken 3.
I much prefer Virtua Fighter these days for 3D fighting.

I hate the hit boxes in VF, and it has some balance issues.
1440P Extreme.
(17 items)
 
Now the wifes PC.
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 3930K @ 4.4ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme 2011 EVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB FTW EVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB FTW 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G,skill Ripjaw Z series 2400 32gb Samsung 840 Pro Seagate 3TB 7200 RPM  Western Digital mainstream 3TB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro LG Bluray Burner Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Windows 10 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Monoprice 27" 2560x1440 IPS LED Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition Corsair RM1000 CoolerMaster Storm Trooper 
Other
EVGA SLI Bridge 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7 870 @ 3.6 ghz ASUS P7P55D-E Pro EVGA 680 GTX 4gb EVGA 680 GTX 4gb 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (4x 4GB) DDR3 Samsung 830 128 GB SSD, WD 2TB 7200 RPM LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G24, 24" 1920x1200 Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Antec TruePower 750 COOLER MASTER Storm Scout 
MouseMouse Pad
Rat7 Razer eXactMat 
  hide details  
1440P Extreme.
(17 items)
 
Now the wifes PC.
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 3930K @ 4.4ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme 2011 EVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB FTW EVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB FTW 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G,skill Ripjaw Z series 2400 32gb Samsung 840 Pro Seagate 3TB 7200 RPM  Western Digital mainstream 3TB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro LG Bluray Burner Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Windows 10 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Monoprice 27" 2560x1440 IPS LED Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition Corsair RM1000 CoolerMaster Storm Trooper 
Other
EVGA SLI Bridge 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7 870 @ 3.6 ghz ASUS P7P55D-E Pro EVGA 680 GTX 4gb EVGA 680 GTX 4gb 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (4x 4GB) DDR3 Samsung 830 128 GB SSD, WD 2TB 7200 RPM LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer G24, 24" 1920x1200 Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Antec TruePower 750 COOLER MASTER Storm Scout 
MouseMouse Pad
Rat7 Razer eXactMat 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [DS] Mortal Kombat PC Announced!