Originally Posted by Remmib
The Zowie AM is your best bet mate.
- flawless sensor
- rubber on it feels amazing
- cable is so freaking light
- mouse feet are big as hell for dat glide
- no drivers
Video review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vMKI8fRgtk
Subjective stuff and in many cases flat out wrong.
-"Flawless" sensor is a silly expression to use. That would mean it's perfectly
1:1. Always. No mouse has or will ever have a completely perfect tracking ability. Furthermore the AM has just about the lowest malfunction speed of any 3090 mouse out there, which is definitely a huge flaw in and of it self imo.
- I think the rubber made the sides very hard to grip
- The cable is definitely among the bigger mouse cables out there.
- Big mouse feet do not equal better glide, if anything it's the opposite. Friction and surface and all that.
- No drivers is absolutely not a perk for everyone. It's probably the main reason I returned mine. The AM's crappy 400lb huano switches didn't help either of course.
Tragically, due to how few half decent mice there are in the world at this time, the AM may indeed be the best for you. If you don't have to set a specific DPI value and you're happy with either 470/1200 DPI, a max speed of less than 3m/s and huano switches (cringe) then it would be a great mouse.