Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club - Page 2479

post #24781 of 24922
So i got all benchmarky and wanted to run 3dm11 with some extra juice. So if I run my usual 1335 MHz @ 1.275 its fine. But as soon as crank up the voltage past 1.3 it defaults back to the boost 2.0 clocks of 1100mhz. Did some investigating and my dumb ars, must have hit the "go fast button" plugging in my DP cable. added the molex power connector to the top section of my board, and pushed the button.

So I just did a run @ 1391mhz 1.3235 V's. CPU @ 4.68Ghz. The score was 14,971 3DMark11 performance. But the PC crashed, cuz i was messing with the clocks, and didn't save the right voltages on the chip. 101 BSOD! Garf

I'm gonna have to do some fiddling. I want to run the CPU @ 4.7ghz, and the GPU past 1400mhz. Maybe I can break 15k with a single card!! I think that would be one hell of a feat for this card, and a 6 yr old processor.

Wish me luck.
ROGBeast RIP
(16 items)
 
- X58 Xeon Club -
(22 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W3680 asus ramage iii extreme Galaxy GTX 780 Hall of Fame Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x Samsung 850 evo raid 0 raptor 10k blueray something EK Supremecy Evo 
CoolingMonitorMonitorKeyboard
EK 780-FC HOF asus pg279 Asus pg279 Corsair Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1200 Platinum  Corsair Carbide 760T Corsair Scimitar Sound Blaster 3D recon 
  hide details  
Reply
ROGBeast RIP
(16 items)
 
- X58 Xeon Club -
(22 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W3680 asus ramage iii extreme Galaxy GTX 780 Hall of Fame Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x Samsung 850 evo raid 0 raptor 10k blueray something EK Supremecy Evo 
CoolingMonitorMonitorKeyboard
EK 780-FC HOF asus pg279 Asus pg279 Corsair Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1200 Platinum  Corsair Carbide 760T Corsair Scimitar Sound Blaster 3D recon 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24782 of 24922
Do eet. thumb.gif
post #24783 of 24922
Hey guys, haven't been in here in a long time. But I recently had to format my hard drive and re-install Windows so I had to set my 780s up again.

Whenever I log into windows I get FOUR permission request pop-ups. Is this normal?

December
(26 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 3570K Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 780 SC EVGA GTX 780 SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 16GB Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB Sandisk Extreme SSD 120GB XSPC RX360 V3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Titan SE Acetal/Copper blocks EK Titan SE backplates Primochill Advanced LRT (clear) Aquacomputer Aqualis 880ml 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bitspower Comp. Fittings (Black) Lamptron CW611 36W - 6 Channel Fan Controller Swiftech MCP-655-PWM-DRIVE pump EK Terminal Block - Dual Parallel 3-Slot 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
XSPC RX480 V3 EK Supremacy Nickel Windows 8 Pro Dell U3014 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Browns) Corsair AX1200i Caselabs SM8 Razer Deathadder 2013 
AudioAudio
Audio GD NFB 12.1 DAC/Amp Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
December
(26 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 3570K Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 780 SC EVGA GTX 780 SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 16GB Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB Sandisk Extreme SSD 120GB XSPC RX360 V3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Titan SE Acetal/Copper blocks EK Titan SE backplates Primochill Advanced LRT (clear) Aquacomputer Aqualis 880ml 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Bitspower Comp. Fittings (Black) Lamptron CW611 36W - 6 Channel Fan Controller Swiftech MCP-655-PWM-DRIVE pump EK Terminal Block - Dual Parallel 3-Slot 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
XSPC RX480 V3 EK Supremacy Nickel Windows 8 Pro Dell U3014 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Browns) Corsair AX1200i Caselabs SM8 Razer Deathadder 2013 
AudioAudio
Audio GD NFB 12.1 DAC/Amp Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24784 of 24922
Hey Guys,

although I'm kind of late to the party, I was wondering how I can make my skynet BIOS GOP-compatible?
post #24785 of 24922
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiWandi View Post

Hey Guys,

although I'm kind of late to the party, I was wondering how I can make my skynet BIOS GOP-compatible?

erm...

http://www.win-raid.com/t892f16-AMD-and-Nvidia-GOP-update-No-requests-DIY.html

Or grab a UEFI supported BIOS from TPU and modify that to emulate your current Skynet BIOS.
Edited by mus1mus - 8/7/16 at 5:50pm
post #24786 of 24922
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

erm...

http://www.win-raid.com/t892f16-AMD-and-Nvidia-GOP-update-No-requests-DIY.html

Or grab a UEFI supported BIOS from TPU and modify that to emulate your current Skynet BIOS.

Thanks.
post #24787 of 24922
My card is dead.
Once a Graphics card, more specifically a Kepler GK110 GPU, displays artifacts is it possible to see a recovery? maybe a BIOS update?
post #24788 of 24922
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeMasi9 View Post

My card is dead.
Once a Graphics card, more specifically a Kepler GK110 GPU, displays artifacts is it possible to see a recovery? maybe a BIOS update?

Is it artifacting from boot or just gaming? What are your temps while it's doing it?
post #24789 of 24922
Quote:
Originally Posted by xartic1 View Post

Is it artifacting from boot or just gaming? What are your temps while it's doing it?

After driver is installed i can only see a big plaid screen. mostly blue. I can see some dots here and there at the windows login screen before driver installation. But once that driver initializes, windows freezes and black screen. then hard reset, Systems Posts without any errors, then as soon as windows starts i get a plaid screen of death.

Tried a number of drivers, even different versions of windows.

Card is an EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX.
post #24790 of 24922
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeMasi9 View Post

After driver is installed i can only see a big plaid screen. mostly blue. I can see some dots here and there at the windows login screen before driver installation. But once that driver initializes, windows freezes and black screen. then hard reset, Systems Posts without any errors, then as soon as windows starts i get a plaid screen of death.

Tried a number of drivers, even different versions of windows.

Card is an EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX.

If you're out of warranty, try baking the card as a last resort.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club