Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VN] 10 million Galaxy S4 phones sold in less than a month
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[VN] 10 million Galaxy S4 phones sold in less than a month - Page 10

post #91 of 110
Sorry to turn this into a versus Apple, but here is some more information on the Galaxy S 4 to show that it really does not gimp on any of its hardware...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaggio1103 View Post

You do you just probably dont notice it. A page back another member who owns a S4 even admitted the scrolling is a bit lagging in comparison to the iPhone 5. But here are some sites reporting the exact same issue. Its well known on android, no matter the device,
http://www.forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/05/19/where-the-iphone-5-still-bests-the-samsung-galaxy-s4/

Forbes is typically hit or miss, but he references work from a credible source, saying it is still upon review plagued with the scroll lag. Thats a android thing, not a S4 thing specifically from my experience.

As for the GPU thing, where you being sarcastic? benchmarks are posted right above you. iPhone 5 Clearly pulling ahead(last years flagship). IMO for a price tag that high that's unacceptable.
Funny after reading into it, you guys were right... The i9500 (8 core '4+4' version) actually used the same GPU as the iPhone 5. This phone simply uses "ROCKET-SCIENCE" stuff... I took those words from the horrible XBOX One presentation... biggrin.gif
http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/03/13/samsungs-galaxy-s-iv-switches-to-same-gpu-tech-as-apples-a-series-chips
Quote:
The Imagination GPU confirmed to be in the Galaxy S IV is mostly identical to Apple's iPhone 5 GPU, though Samsung's graphics are expected to have a faster clock speed.
Yet the benchmarks, like you guys already stated, still showing it being drenched in GPU performance... almost identical to the Adreno 320...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaggio1103 View Post

Why? the iPhone lest you forget came before the galaxy and all android smart phones. It created what you see today in smart phones. So I don't get the hate.....

I am the first to admit they have got way stale lately and need to wake up. Complacency is a companys worst enemy. I absolutely find the diverseness of iPhone disgusting. However, it does what I need it to for my business and is 99% solid with the stability. I had android even the S3 and a Note 2 and found them great, but not nearly as broadly supported or as stable.

The pending release of the iPhone 5s/6 and iOS 7 will determine where my next buy goes. For me comes down to Google S4 version, or the next iPhone. We shall see who gets my money this summer.

I purchased an iPad Mini for the same reason. It's simple, keyboard is better, smooth, and simply does what I need it to for it's simple tasks so I am not fully biased towards one. I will always prefer Androids open OS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencher View Post

When an iPhone can do half of what is done here, then I will consider it a worthy competitor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46IiRyigUH0

I have had sooooooo many arguments against iPhone users since I had my Galaxy S II. Referencing from the video above, the one time me and all my friends went to my hotel, and I loaded up fpSE, Sixaxis for 2 wireless bluetooth PS3 controls, and HDMI outlet to our hotel LCD, here were their faces, especially iPhone users... Playing some of the flagship Playstation 1 games (Tekken 3, Final Fantasy 7 and Metal Gear Solid) all flawlessly (even upgraded graphics) onto the screen.

And that was from a Galaxy S2, and they(iPhone users) immediately started looking up emulators and roms and ways to get external controls to work on their iPhone...
It was the Galaxy S 2 that was so lightweight for its dual core performance - it really felt cheap in the hands compared to iPhones and almost unbelievable for its performance. When the iPhone 4S (its competitor a year later) came out, they would slip out 2 ft above concrete and crack. Almost all my friends who had an iPhone 4S had a cracked screen. Guess who decided to make their next phone ultra light? - iPhone 5 - and I cannot blame them...

The Galaxy series of phones have always been flagship Android devices and always giving Apple something to push their game forward. What else can you really add to future phones other than a screen, camera, cpu/gpu? 3D? What happened to the Evo 3d? Motorola Atrix with it's dock? When I first saw that I was actually impressed, but now look at it... This S4 just went above and beyond all that with it's IR blaster, air gestures, built in thermometer, all the extra camera features and much, much more... All features, that if we do not like, we can simply ignore and turn off...
Edited by Chris13002 - 5/26/13 at 4:01am
Gamer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 @ 4GHZ Asus P6X58D-E 2X EVGA GTX 970 SC w/ACX 2.0 Cooler 6GB Corsair XMS3 CAS 7 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2X OCZ Vertex 30GB RAID 0 Corsair H100 Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit S23A950D + 55" LED 240Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Corsair AX 1200 Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 case Razor Deathadder 3500dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
Gamer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 @ 4GHZ Asus P6X58D-E 2X EVGA GTX 970 SC w/ACX 2.0 Cooler 6GB Corsair XMS3 CAS 7 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2X OCZ Vertex 30GB RAID 0 Corsair H100 Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit S23A950D + 55" LED 240Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Corsair AX 1200 Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 case Razor Deathadder 3500dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #92 of 110
I can't believe this gets debated so in depth on this side too. I just cannot get worked up about tablets and phone's. I've had two phones since 2008 a G1 and an iPhone 4 they've both done what I needed them to do and I gave no thought to either after purchase. I bout the G1 because it was android and the iPhone because it was iOS.
 
DD Portable
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5675C Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 5 XFX RX 480 GTR 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Western Digital Black RE4 2TB Western Digital Green 2TB bequiet! Silent Wings 2 140mm PWM 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
bequiet! Silent Wings 2 140mm PWM bequiet! Shadow Wings SW1 120mm PWM bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Arch X64 / Gnome and OSX 10.11 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 590D 4K KBC Poker II be quiet! Straight Power 10 400W bequiet! Silent Base 800 
MouseAudioAudio
Speedlink Omni VI  Sound Blaster Z  Bose Companion 2  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3427U The Googs HD4000 4GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
32GB Flash / 128GB SanDisk Extreme SD card ChromeOS / Ubuntu 14.04 12" 2560x1700 bad 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
not much  Aluminium  Trackpad it makes noise I think  
  hide details  
Reply
 
DD Portable
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5675C Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 5 XFX RX 480 GTR 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Western Digital Black RE4 2TB Western Digital Green 2TB bequiet! Silent Wings 2 140mm PWM 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
bequiet! Silent Wings 2 140mm PWM bequiet! Shadow Wings SW1 120mm PWM bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Arch X64 / Gnome and OSX 10.11 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 590D 4K KBC Poker II be quiet! Straight Power 10 400W bequiet! Silent Base 800 
MouseAudioAudio
Speedlink Omni VI  Sound Blaster Z  Bose Companion 2  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3427U The Googs HD4000 4GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
32GB Flash / 128GB SanDisk Extreme SD card ChromeOS / Ubuntu 14.04 12" 2560x1700 bad 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
not much  Aluminium  Trackpad it makes noise I think  
  hide details  
Reply
post #93 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencher View Post



Iphone didn't create anything. If it did all phones would be dull and boring.

It merely showed what could be done and got left in the dust along with Blackberry.

Btw what does that have to do with anything? The first galaxy could not do what is shown in the video. But it evolved and became better. Something Apple have not grasped as yet.

I have my Note II and I love it and so do everyone who touch it. It's been a decision maker for people I know with iPhone5's. Now they are all androids thumb.gif

I go with what has the most features, It sure is not an iPhone.

My next phone will be 2014. Note IV.

I guess ignorance is bliss......rolleyes.gif

I was saying that hate all you want the fact is without apple smartphones would not be what they are. Even your lol phablet. Deny all you want but it's the truth. Apple releasing the iPhone flung the mobile phone business into a state of instant evolution. Where have you been?

As I stated multiple times I'm not a current fan of iOS so I have no reason to defend it, as everyone is correct it has grown stale. However, people must acknowledge the facts. I remember just a few years ago when the first iPhone hit the market. There was nothing that could come close to how awesome it was. Then all the major company's saw its power and wanted to develop their own. That's where samsungs phones and many others come from. If you feel different about it then you simply do not know tech history at all.

@chris. I agree completely I much prefer androids os right now. I love the openness, I just hate how company's will poison it with bloat ware. And also developers have much harder time trying to support such a wide range of devices rendering them sometimes unstable.
Edited by Dimaggio1103 - 5/26/13 at 10:06am
Upgrayedd
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 @ 3.95GHz 1.387v Asus Prime B350 Plus  RX480 XFX RS 1350/2200 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2933Mhz cas 14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 Windows 10 pro x64 Viotek curved FHD 144Hz EVGA 750w 80 Bronze 
  hide details  
Reply
Upgrayedd
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 @ 3.95GHz 1.387v Asus Prime B350 Plus  RX480 XFX RS 1350/2200 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2933Mhz cas 14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 Windows 10 pro x64 Viotek curved FHD 144Hz EVGA 750w 80 Bronze 
  hide details  
Reply
post #94 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaggio1103 View Post

Actually its not the fastest phone out. Sure it benchmarks are higher but real world apps load slower on it than the older iPhone 5........ Plus, I'm pretty sure he was speaking design wise.

Anything related to smoothness is an absolute moot point because the stock launcher is absolute garbage. Install nova or better yet flash a custom rom and it will become smoother and more responsive than an iOs device. I have a iPhone 4S and a GS3 and my GS3 is more responsive and smoother with liquidsmooth and hyperdrive installed.

As far as design goes I prefer the GS3 again purely because of the larger screen that fits my hand better. But then again I absolutely hate touch buttons so I hope Samsung drops those stupid touch buttons altogether. One of the reasons I don't use my nexus anymore is because of how annoying those buttons are. I accidentally click back all the time when quickly doing things and its hella annoying.

I also think the gs4 is a flop just like the iPhone 5. Both are too similar to their predesesors that there's absolutely no incentive to upgrade from a 4s/gs3. It's even more pronounced with the gs3 because of it's absurd features that are useless like wave scrolling, smart pause which only works with the Samsung video player and not YouTube, NFC that works ONLY with other GS4s etc.

As far what my next phone will be, idk. If the iPhone 6 offers a GS3 sized screen and updated iOS, ill be all over it. On the other hand if Samsung makes the GS5 a tiny bit smaller than the GS4 and improved on TWs fluidity, I'll be getting that. Either way my GS3 with hyperdrive is more than enough for the time being tbh.
Mike Wazowski
(8 items)
 
  
Reply
Mike Wazowski
(8 items)
 
  
Reply
post #95 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaggio1103 View Post

I guess ignorance is bliss......rolleyes.gif

I was saying that hate all you want the fact is without apple smartphones would not be what they are. Even your lol phablet. Deny all you want but it's the truth. Apple releasing the iPhone flung the mobile phone business into a state of instant evolution. Where have you been?

As I stated multiple times I'm not a current fan of iOS so I have no reason to defend it, as everyone is correct it has grown stale. However, people must acknowledge the facts. I remember just a few years ago when the first iPhone hit the market. There was nothing that could come close to how awesome it was. Then all the major company's saw its power and wanted to develop their own. That's where samsungs phones and many others come from. If you feel different about it then you simply do not know tech history at all.

@chris. I agree completely I much prefer androids os right now. I love the openness, I just hate how company's will poison it with bloat ware. And also developers have much harder time trying to support such a wide range of devices rendering them sometimes unstable.

Buy nexus devices. You have a choice. Why hate when you have so many choices?

Also are you a developer?

FYI when the first iPhone came out I was using Symbian and it was leap years ahead of IOS.

Yes it was pretty, but useless to me. The pic below describes it excellently.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkill95 View Post

Anything related to smoothness is an absolute moot point because the stock launcher is absolute garbage. Install nova or better yet flash a custom rom and it will become smoother and more responsive than an iOs device. I have a iPhone 4S and a GS3 and my GS3 is more responsive and smoother with liquidsmooth and hyperdrive installed.

As far as design goes I prefer the GS3 again purely because of the larger screen that fits my hand better. But then again I absolutely hate touch buttons so I hope Samsung drops those stupid touch buttons altogether. One of the reasons I don't use my nexus anymore is because of how annoying those buttons are. I accidentally click back all the time when quickly doing things and its hella annoying.

I also think the gs4 is a flop just like the iPhone 5. Both are too similar to their predesesors that there's absolutely no incentive to upgrade from a 4s/gs3. It's even more pronounced with the gs3 because of it's absurd features that are useless like wave scrolling, smart pause which only works with the Samsung video player and not YouTube, NFC that works ONLY with other GS4s etc.

As far what my next phone will be, idk. If the iPhone 6 offers a GS3 sized screen and updated iOS, ill be all over it. On the other hand if Samsung makes the GS5 a tiny bit smaller than the GS4 and improved on TWs fluidity, I'll be getting that. Either way my GS3 with hyperdrive is more than enough for the time being tbh.

I think the only way Samsung will release a phone with keyboard, is if the Blackberries start selling really good.

Nfc works with any Nfc device. Tested with my Note II. Maybe you were doing something wrong.
Edited by bencher - 5/26/13 at 11:01am
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
post #96 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Robot View Post

Not a girl of course lol. But S4 was marketed at girls, and they like thin white glossy phones, heh. "Omg this is cuuuuuute I buy it!!". Samsung was always leaned towards girls, their shiny flip phones were all the rage back in the day.

What the.... no... If thats the case then the iPhone is PURELY marketed towards girls. And any phone thereafter that comes in white is also marketed towards girls. You heard that guys? No more white phones for us according to Robot over here:rolleyes:.
post #97 of 110
My HTC One experience is now over, loved everything else about the phone but I need a high MP camera on my phone for work(picture of documents, product descripition on boxes etc, need to be able to zoom in on the image a lot while reviewing/editing and One's 4MP just can't do it). Walked out of the AT&T store with a GS4.
Skylake 1080 FTW
(18 items)
 
XPS 15
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K  ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger EVGA 1080 FTW TridentZ DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SM951 128GB Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB Muskin Reactor 1TB Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 Pro  Acer XB321HK 32" 4K G-sync 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Rapid Fire EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 NZXT H440 Black Logitech G900  
Mouse PadOther
Razer Vespula CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD - PFC Sinewave UPS Syst... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-7700HQ 2.8Ghz(3.8Ghz Turbo) Dell XPS 15-9560 Nvidia GTX 1050 8GB DDR4-2400 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
256GB PCIE SSD Windows 10 Pro 15.6" 1080p 
  hide details  
Reply
Skylake 1080 FTW
(18 items)
 
XPS 15
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K  ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger EVGA 1080 FTW TridentZ DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SM951 128GB Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB Muskin Reactor 1TB Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 Pro  Acer XB321HK 32" 4K G-sync 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Rapid Fire EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 NZXT H440 Black Logitech G900  
Mouse PadOther
Razer Vespula CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD - PFC Sinewave UPS Syst... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-7700HQ 2.8Ghz(3.8Ghz Turbo) Dell XPS 15-9560 Nvidia GTX 1050 8GB DDR4-2400 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
256GB PCIE SSD Windows 10 Pro 15.6" 1080p 
  hide details  
Reply
post #98 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencher View Post

Buy nexus devices. You have a choice. Why hate when you have so many choices?

Also are you a developer?

FYI when the first iPhone came out I was using Symbian and it was leap years ahead of IOS.

Yes it was pretty, but useless to me. The pic below describes it excellently.


I think the only way Samsung will release a phone with keyboard, is if the Blackberries start selling really good.

Nfc works with any Nfc device. Tested with my Note II. Maybe you were doing something wrong.

Lol posting a meme in a news thread is against ToS. Also it does not back up your point at all just make you look like your incapable of intelligent debate.

iPhone came first years ahead of the first android touchscreens for mainstream. Like it or not they where first to the market making Samsung the follower. Here is a artical for you to read up on smartphone evolution.
http://m.guardiannews.com/technology/2012/jan/24/smartphones-timeline

Everything else in your argument is irrelevant. As that was the only point I was trying to make. All the apple hate is just hypocritical. Specially when you consider samsungs own shady tactics, that have been at times just as bad as apple. (Mostly I will agree apple has become really bad)

Edit: I absolutely agree apple is behind the times with their iOS no argument there. Only time will tell if they pick it up or die out.
Edited by Dimaggio1103 - 5/26/13 at 12:03pm
Upgrayedd
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 @ 3.95GHz 1.387v Asus Prime B350 Plus  RX480 XFX RS 1350/2200 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2933Mhz cas 14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 Windows 10 pro x64 Viotek curved FHD 144Hz EVGA 750w 80 Bronze 
  hide details  
Reply
Upgrayedd
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 @ 3.95GHz 1.387v Asus Prime B350 Plus  RX480 XFX RS 1350/2200 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2933Mhz cas 14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 Windows 10 pro x64 Viotek curved FHD 144Hz EVGA 750w 80 Bronze 
  hide details  
Reply
post #99 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkill95 View Post

Anything related to smoothness is an absolute moot point because the stock launcher is absolute garbage. Install nova or better yet flash a custom rom and it will become smoother and more responsive than an iOs device. I have a iPhone 4S and a GS3 and my GS3 is more responsive and smoother with liquidsmooth and hyperdrive installed.

How is it a moot point... I shouldn't have to flash my ROM to get the same level of smoothness I find on an iPhone. I don't even have an iPhone. I've been on a Windows Phone for the last two years. I can't believe I actually have to argue this point with OCNers. It's either hipsters, or pseudo-intellectuals of the overclock community. People at work are less stubborn rolleyes.gif Unless you actually think that 100% of android users known how to root and unlock a smartphone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencher View Post

Buy nexus devices. You have a choice. Why hate when you have so many choices?

Also are you a developer?

I hardly see the hate. It's an excellent point. Bloatware is complete unnecessary.
Quote:
FYI when the first iPhone came out I was using Symbian and it was leap years ahead of IOS.

Yes it was pretty, but useless to me. The pic below describes it excellently.

Rofl, Symbian ahead of iOS? SO Symbian died out because everyone suddenly became a hipster? I suppose it has nothing to do with the fact that the iPhone

had the best touchscreen on the market then.
Developed a healthy app eco-system that encouraged developers.
Had a web browser that didn't make me want to smash the phone into bits smile.gif

The iPhone is called revolutionary because it was. Nobody else managed to capitalize on the smartphone fad in a functional and captivating way that Apple did. You can keep thinking whatever you want but this is what they will write in the textbooks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock View Post

My HTC One experience is now over, loved everything else about the phone but I need a high MP camera on my phone for work(picture of documents, product descripition on boxes etc, need to be able to zoom in on the image a lot while reviewing/editing and One's 4MP just can't do it). Walked out of the AT&T store with a GS4.

The low-MP camera is supposed to be better in daylight or something. I'm not sure, but ti's definitely not a traditional camera.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k Asus z87AR R9 290 4GB Sapphire Tri-X Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Black Corsair 240GB SSD Asus crappy drive Windows 8 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 1080p 24" IPS Panel Ducky Shining Red Cherry MX [Blue LED] 700 Watt Cooler Master PSU Cooler Master Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech 502 Proteus Core Steelseries 4HD Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k Asus z87AR R9 290 4GB Sapphire Tri-X Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Black Corsair 240GB SSD Asus crappy drive Windows 8 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 1080p 24" IPS Panel Ducky Shining Red Cherry MX [Blue LED] 700 Watt Cooler Master PSU Cooler Master Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech 502 Proteus Core Steelseries 4HD Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #100 of 110
Good day gentle men. I have work to do.
lachen.gif

Let the hate be with you. I am off to be productive with android.
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VN] 10 million Galaxy S4 phones sold in less than a month