Where to get 2.0 Mods:
- Click on the link on the left side that says WoW 2.0 Patch.
- Go into the sections and the ones that work with 2.0 are labelled (BTS 2.0) in blue usually.
What Mods does Modki recommend (and where are they at)?
Necrosis for Warlocks (WoWi)
- Shard, Pet, and Spell management UI. (Note: Use /necro demon, pet, and buff to stop those bars stupid menus from opening during combat)
KLH Threat Meters (CG)
- See your aggro compared to the tanks and others in the raid.
- Spell Alerts, see what the enemy is casting.
- Combat Text
ArcHUD (WoWi I believe may have been CG)
- HUD for your health/mana/target/pet/castbar better than having to look away during battle to see your status. Nice fade options.
Fizwidget's Hunter Mods (WoWi)
- Feeds your pet, see what different pets do, and the tools to build the ultimate pet set of spells! If you're a Hunter and you don't have this you're not playing your Hunter in truly EZ Mode.
Tooltip Wrangler (CG)
- Control your tooltips. /ttw mouse + /ttw instanthide = godly.
To name a few. If you need some updated (like I had to do with gymnast tooltips until I found Tooltip Wrangler) I can give it a shot.