- topicCAtagged by Cyclops, 8/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- MSI G87-Z41, GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, RAMS, 2 AMD Chips Last post on 12/3/16 at 5:35pm in Main Components
- FS: Crucial MX200 1TB SSD (Like New) Last post on 12/1/16 at 7:18am in Other Components
- Corsair 600T Case + 200x200mm phobia radiator Last post on 11/20/16 at 6:07am in Cases
- [FS] Sony Dualshock 4 controller, White, mint condition, free ship Last post on 11/15/16 at 10:17am in Console Gaming
- Roccat Kone Pure Military gaming mouse [Pixart 3310 optical] Last post on 11/6/16 at 12:35pm in Other Components
Introduction This review is on the PNY GTX1060 XLR8 6gb graphics card. This is my very first review on OCN. Sorry for grammar/spelling errors. Card Specs Model GTX1060 xlr8 Brand PNY Model...
Cooler Master always continues to improve upon an already good design. They use this design principle for all of their products. I will be taking a look at the Cooler Master MasterBox 5T case. I...
The Geforce 10 series is claimed by Nvidia as "The world's most advanced gaming solutions". With the launch of the Titan X, GTX 1080, 1070, 1060, and now 1050 Nvidia is surrounding every budget...
A gaming sound bar. Now that's probably something you haven't heard before. Traditionally computer audio has been dominated by headphones and small desktop speakers. They work well but there hasn't...
IPS color reproduction sRGB > 99% 300cd/m2 brightness 5ms response time Color calibrated with spec sheet. Video input includes 2 HDMI 1.4 ports and a displayport 1.2. FreeSync 40~75Hz Has...
For Sale: Almost BNIB Asus VG278HE 144Hz 1080p 27" Pixel Perfect - Page 2
- Almost BNIB Asus VG278HE 144Hz 1080p 27" Pixel Perfect
Currently, there are 1941 Active Users (311 Members and 1630 Guests)
- › Advice on pc build 1 minute ago
- › Who Are Your Favorite Companies? 2 minutes ago
- › ASROCK Z77 Extreme 4 and 3570k at 4700Mhz and 4800Mhz stable bios... 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL]--- Top 30 --- Unigine 'Valley' Benchmark 1.0 4 minutes ago
- › gtx 580 displayport troubles 6 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] - IRONBEAST - A fully watercooled, X-99, Quad-GPU, 900D... 8 minutes ago
- › Complete Overclocking Guide: Sandy Bridge & Ivy Bridge | *ASRock... 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 11 minutes ago
- › [PCWorld] Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power 12 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 Radeon FURY / NANO / X / Pro DUO FIJI Owners Club 13 minutes ago
- › PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card (VCGGTX10606PB) by Hequaqua
- › COOLER MASTER USA MasterBox 5T by Jedson3614
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 128-bit DL-DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Creative Sound BlasterX Katana by WilliamGayde
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...