- topicCAtagged by Cyclops, 8/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Japanese PC Engine Core Grafx 1 (1988) no hookups or controller Last post on Yesterday at 7:53 am in Console Gaming
- [FS] ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8) DDR3 1600 Lifetime warranty Last post on 10/10/16 at 7:35am in Main Components
- SwishaMane's "My MCP655 died and I'm tired of watercooling" sale! Monsoon... Last post on 10/12/16 at 12:44pm in Cooling Products
- FS: Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NVM Express 512 GB - New/Unboxed Last post on 10/7/16 at 6:13am in Other Components
- Samsung 850 Pro 1TB Factory Sealed SSD $375 Last post on 10/5/16 at 3:00am in Other Components
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
Video You can use a micro SD card, 32 gig is the largest it can take. Played a variety of formats with no problem. But you can get a better app for that. Both Netflix and Kodi are fine. Streaming...
Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
Review Provided by Nixeus Technology. This review is part of the Overclock.net, Overclock Labs program.
For Sale: Almost BNIB Asus VG278HE 144Hz 1080p 27" Pixel Perfect - Page 2
- Almost BNIB Asus VG278HE 144Hz 1080p 27" Pixel Perfect
Currently, there are 2279 Active Users (408 Members and 1871 Guests)
- › Asus PG248Q - 24" 180hz monitor launched. 1 minute ago
- › NZXT S340 Club 1 minute ago
- › [Gamesradar] PS4 Pro is basically two PS4 chips, using one for old... 3 minutes ago
- › Motherboards that can switch between speakers and headphones audio... 3 minutes ago
- › [gamegpu] Battlefield 1 Benchmarks 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Lian Li Owner's Showcase Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fire Strike Extreme Top 30 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NZXT Kraken G10 Owner's Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › [ExtremeTech] Tesla claims it can control how customers use its... 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...