- topicUS48tagged by torquejunky, 5/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC Last post on Today at 8:02 pm in Video
- Google Pixel XL 128GB Last post on Today at 5:57 pm in Other Components
- [FS] EVGA 1070 FTW2 shipping incl. Last post on Today at 5:17 pm in Video
- [For Sale] Core i7 4785T 35W TDP Base CPU Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Main Components
- [For Sale] Core i7 3770K@4.7, 16GB DDR3 2133, MSI Z77 MPOWER, Direct Die Mount EK WB Last post on Today at 3:27 pm in Main Components
This AIO just arrived last week when I was having the runs all week. Unfortunately. I am reviewing it though and I'm ecstatic that there is finally a much cheaper RGB equipped AIO on the...
Simply put, it's the best air cpu cooling solution I've found, but it is heavy and large. Be sure to have either low profile ram or make sure you have clearance, additionally it would be advisable...
I bought this because it was the cheapest that was compatible with nvidias 3d glasses and aside from a single stuck pixel it's a decent enough monitor. Using Total Media Theatre I am able to watch...
I was looking to replace my wraith spire cooler that comes with my Ryzen R7 1700 CPU. The reason was I want to overclock beyond 3.8 GHz stable. Looking around, I was initially impressed with...
HDDs are heavy and require a lot of room. I used to run two 2TB and one 4TB HDDs in my desktop machine for data drives and had a set of four more backup HDDs for each data drive in my computer: two...
For Sale: Selling (parting out) 2 of my sig rigs - Page 3
- Selling (parting out) 2 of my sig rigs
Currently, there are 2149 Active Users (332 Members and 1817 Guests)
- › Finished my build. Missing anything? 22 seconds ago
- › Thermaltake Core P5 Owners' Club 43 seconds ago
- › Here is my new rig (re-Build) 54 seconds ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 2 minutes ago
- › [TR] Radeon Vega Frontier Edition launches today for $999 and up 3 minutes ago
- › Hello! 3 minutes ago
- › [Game-Debate] Playstation 4 is like a 5 Year Old PC Holding Back... 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 7 minutes ago
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › Acer - GN246HL 24" LCD 1ms 144Hz HDMI 3D 1080p Monitor by oobymach
- › Enermax CPU Air Cooler 250W+ Intel/AMD PDF Design, DFR Technology,... by zenstrive
- › Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E4T0B/AM) by Lady Fitzgerald
- › StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics... by Duality92
- › Jonsbo VR2 - Tempered Glass and Aluminium case by Duality92
- › iiyama G-MASTER GB2788HS TN 27" Black Full HD by FuwyFun
- › Xbox Wireless Controller - White by FuwyFun
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency