- topicUS48tagged by torquejunky, 5/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- 6900K Last post on Today at 1:10 pm in Main Components
- BNIB ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 Last post on Yesterday at 3:21 pm in Main Components
- MSI GTX970 Gaming 4g(Reduced) Last post on Yesterday at 7:26 am in Video
- [Wanted] Nvidia Shield Tablet 32GB LTE Last post on 11/30/16 at 8:48pm in Mobile Computing
- Sager NP8652 Clev0 P650SG i7-4720hq, GTX980m, 8GB RAM, 512gb SSD Gaming Laptop Last post on Today at 5:43 am in Mobile Computing
IPS color reproduction sRGB > 99% 300cd/m2 brightness 5ms response time Color calibrated with spec sheet. Video input includes 2 HDMI 1.4 ports and a displayport 1.2. FreeSync 40~75Hz Has...
Depending on how much you pay for this monitor it could be a good deal or a bad one. My father bought one of these and I helped to configure it. I advised him to get an ultrawide for productivity...
Hi all. I have a quick review of a nice battery. This was a donated sample for review purposes. All opinions are my own. I have had many banks, big and small. This 13,000 is about as bulky as my...
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
I own one for ~4-5 years. No bad sectors, great performance after such period of time. It's solid and fast, but also loud such as HDDs from 1990's
For Sale: Selling (parting out) 2 of my sig rigs - Page 3
- Selling (parting out) 2 of my sig rigs
Currently, there are 2341 Active Users (374 Members and 1967 Guests)
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 36 seconds ago
- › [wccftech] AMD Radeon RX 490 Enthusiast 4K VR Graphics Card Spotted... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Bloomberg] Facebook Knows What You’re Streaming 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › Do i need the blower fan on my closed loop water cooled gpu? 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 12 minutes ago
- › [Youtube] The Last of Us Part II Announced 13 minutes ago
- › Bitspower fittings and water temp sensor corrode??? corrosion after... 15 minutes ago
- › In Win 303 Owners Club 17 minutes ago
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Pure Rock by Dan-H
- › Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB keyboard by Jedson3614
- › AMD Athlon X4 845 and Near-Silent 95W AMD Thermal Solution... by SuperZan
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...