- topicUS48tagged by torquejunky, 5/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1, Xeon X3220 G0, G.Skill DDR2-1066 8GB (4x 2GB) Last post on Today at 11:47 am in Main Components
- BNIB PNY GTX 1080 Founders Edition Last post on Today at 10:02 am in Video
- Never Used Thermaltake PCI-E Riser Last post on Yesterday at 12:59 pm in Video
- [FS] 3 TB WD Red NAS Hard Drive Last post on 3/24/17 at 5:39pm in Other Components
- [For Sale] MSI R9 390 8GB Last post on 3/24/17 at 9:14am in Video
Packaging If you've already owned an Asetek OEM AIO cooler, you'll immediately notice the similar packaging. It's very well packaging to ensure nothing gets damaged during shipping. I was...
Product Page : http://www.nixeus.com/product/revel-gaming-mouse/ Nixeus shop link (Black) : https://shop.nixeus.com/product-p/rev-bkwh16.htm (only place where you can get an extra 15 gram...
Short: The best keyboard I ever owned! Especially the great keystroke both for writing and casual gaming got me to this keyboard, since i bought it for writing my thesis. I can't evaluate...
Did you know Creative makes keyboards and mice now? Creative has just launched their new line of peripherals called the Vanguard RGB keyboard and the RGB Siege mouse. Each device sports a unique...
Product Link : https://gskill.com/en/product/ripjaws-km570-rgb--cherry-mx-brown General specifications Packaging The fully colored packaging is really great, you've basically...
For Sale: Selling (parting out) 2 of my sig rigs - Page 3
- Selling (parting out) 2 of my sig rigs
Currently, there are 2908 Active Users (482 Members and 2426 Guests)
- › [Engadget] Germany wants to regulate a 24 hour live stream as a... 1 second ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 15 seconds ago
- › [RX480] Crossfire, Horrible FPS in games, Checked GPU-Z and saw... 35 seconds ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] ASUS MX34VQ (21:9, VA, Freesync) 1 minute ago
- › Need Help Choosing Between 21:9 And 4k 1 minute ago
- › Performance PCs discount code? 2 minutes ago
- › [ZoLKoRn] R7 vs i7 - core for core - clock for clock 3 minutes ago
- › Ist this Hardware any good? 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › NZXT Kraken X52 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooling System Cooling, Black... by Duality92
- › Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse - PixArt PMW 3360 Sensor with 8 Preset... by Duality92
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › BitFenix Shogun E-ATX Dual Tempered Glass Gaming Case with Asus... by Duality92
- › Nidec UltraFlo 120x120x38mm by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta PFM1412DE 140x38mm 7.5A 350CFM by MasakakiKairi
- › Nidec 120mm x 38mm 12V 40W Super High Speed Fan, Extreme Air Flow... by MasakakiKairi
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...