Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › Crysis 3 [Build Log]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crysis 3 [Build Log] - Page 4

post #31 of 125
Loved the game too, sub!
post #32 of 125
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by may3 View Post

Loved the game too, sub!

You're not the only one smile.gif
post #33 of 125
looking great subbed
post #34 of 125
Thread Starter 
Update time again!

Another update and this time the biggest one, and i know you will love it.So here's why it's today
Before school today i ordered the decals, and thought it would be done in the next week, but as i had some lucky today, they made it really fast, and now i have tried to apply those decals in 3 hours lol biggrin.gif but the result was really great thumb.gif

You can't wait huh?
Me neither, lets go biggrin.gif


The first decal biggrin.gif

Another photo of the decal biggrin.gif

I really love this one no homo

The front decal, The printers have done a really good job smile.gif

The top decal to the left and the right is for the front tongue.gif

Another picture of the top.

So the first decal has been applied and i really like the result biggrin.gif

The top one is also installed, this project is Ducking..... wait for it AWESOME!


Now i started take photos outside, Yes in the night biggrin.gif

Almost every decal in one photo? Awesomeness!

I really like it how it turned with the colors of the decals, it fits everything tongue.gif

This one is also awesome tongue.gif

Top and the front, It's sexy biggrin.gif

The other sidepanel biggrin.gif

Some, poses tongue.gif

Two prophet in on photo? :O

Final photo for this time guys biggrin.gif

Thanks for this time guys, Please don't forget to subscribe, and write your thoughts, i really need that for my career

The next update will be next week

Until then stay tuned

My <3 to you!

//NJB Mods
post #35 of 125
looks nice! are u going to mod inside?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
post #36 of 125
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by may3 View Post

looks nice! are u going to mod inside?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Of course I'm going to do?, The project is not even 25% done yet:)
post #37 of 125
Nice build! I really like the black decal on the top, a lot!!! The decals with the white background, not so much. I get kind of a poster feel from them. The black decal on top looks almost like its painted into the medal paneling, and the blue USB 3.0 ports accent the picture perfectly.
VR
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k on H2O Asus RIVE GTX 1080Ti Ripjaws 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorMonitorPower
[x2] Samsung 830 RAID0  VR- HTC VIVE  Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 100Hz Gsync EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Fostex TH-900 Headphones Asus Xonar Essence One DAC Sennheiser HDVD800 Sennheiser HD800 
Audio
HiFiMan HE-5LE 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3930K Asrock Extreme 11 x4 GTX Titan Quad SLI + EK Blocks Ripjaws Z 16gb 2133  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] Samsung 830 SSD 128gb in Raid0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB HDD D5 Pump, Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 480 + RX360 R... [x3] Qnix 2560x1440 120hz 
PowerAudioAudio
EVGA SR-2 1200w  Asus Xonar Essence One Amp/DAC Sennheiser HD800 Headphones 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 3930k Asus RIVE EVGA GTX 670 Quad SLI Ripjaws Z 16GB 2133 CL11 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] SSD Samsung 830 126GB RAID0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB XSPC Raystorm Block, RX360, D5 [x3] ASUS VG278H 27" 3D Monitors 
PowerCase
EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w CM HAF X 942 
  hide details  
Reply
VR
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k on H2O Asus RIVE GTX 1080Ti Ripjaws 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorMonitorPower
[x2] Samsung 830 RAID0  VR- HTC VIVE  Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 100Hz Gsync EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Fostex TH-900 Headphones Asus Xonar Essence One DAC Sennheiser HDVD800 Sennheiser HD800 
Audio
HiFiMan HE-5LE 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3930K Asrock Extreme 11 x4 GTX Titan Quad SLI + EK Blocks Ripjaws Z 16gb 2133  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] Samsung 830 SSD 128gb in Raid0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB HDD D5 Pump, Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 480 + RX360 R... [x3] Qnix 2560x1440 120hz 
PowerAudioAudio
EVGA SR-2 1200w  Asus Xonar Essence One Amp/DAC Sennheiser HD800 Headphones 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 3930k Asus RIVE EVGA GTX 670 Quad SLI Ripjaws Z 16GB 2133 CL11 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] SSD Samsung 830 126GB RAID0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB XSPC Raystorm Block, RX360, D5 [x3] ASUS VG278H 27" 3D Monitors 
PowerCase
EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w CM HAF X 942 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartaros View Post

Update time again!

Another update and this time the biggest one, and i know you will love it.So here's why it's today
Before school today i ordered the decals, and thought it would be done in the next week, but as i had some lucky today, they made it really fast, and now i have tried to apply those decals in 3 hours lol biggrin.gif but the result was really great thumb.gif

You can't wait huh?
Me neither, lets go biggrin.gif


The first decal biggrin.gif

Another photo of the decal biggrin.gif

I really love this one no homo

The front decal, The printers have done a really good job smile.gif

The top decal to the left and the right is for the front tongue.gif

Another picture of the top.

So the first decal has been applied and i really like the result biggrin.gif

The top one is also installed, this project is Ducking..... wait for it AWESOME!


Now i started take photos outside, Yes in the night biggrin.gif

Almost every decal in one photo? Awesomeness!

I really like it how it turned with the colors of the decals, it fits everything tongue.gif

This one is also awesome tongue.gif

Top and the front, It's sexy biggrin.gif

The other sidepanel biggrin.gif

Some, poses tongue.gif

Two prophet in on photo? :O

Final photo for this time guys biggrin.gif

Thanks for this time guys, Please don't forget to subscribe, and write your thoughts, i really need that for my career

The next update will be next week

Until then stay tuned

My <3 to you!

//NJB Mods

 

Awesome job, want to se moar!!!

post #39 of 125
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolern View Post

Nice build! I really like the black decal on the top, a lot!!! The decals with the white background, not so much. I get kind of a poster feel from them. The black decal on top looks almost like its painted into the medal paneling, and the blue USB 3.0 ports accent the picture perfectly.

Thanks, the white background is really nice if you ask me, it's not the perfect combo overall but i really like it biggrin.gif

just don't forget to sub smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilon62 View Post

Awesome job, want to se moar!!!

Thanks man smile.gif, you will see more i promise you smile.gif
post #40 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartaros View Post

Thanks, the white background is really nice if you ask me, it's not the perfect combo overall but i really like it biggrin.gif

just don't forget to sub smile.gif
Thanks man smile.gif
Hey what really matters is that you like it. Might look different in person. One thing I know is if your going to have a Crysis 3 theme it better have a boss setup inside as its the most graphically intense game to date, and makes even my Titans cry for more.

Subbed. thumb.gif
VR
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k on H2O Asus RIVE GTX 1080Ti Ripjaws 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorMonitorPower
[x2] Samsung 830 RAID0  VR- HTC VIVE  Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 100Hz Gsync EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Fostex TH-900 Headphones Asus Xonar Essence One DAC Sennheiser HDVD800 Sennheiser HD800 
Audio
HiFiMan HE-5LE 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3930K Asrock Extreme 11 x4 GTX Titan Quad SLI + EK Blocks Ripjaws Z 16gb 2133  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] Samsung 830 SSD 128gb in Raid0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB HDD D5 Pump, Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 480 + RX360 R... [x3] Qnix 2560x1440 120hz 
PowerAudioAudio
EVGA SR-2 1200w  Asus Xonar Essence One Amp/DAC Sennheiser HD800 Headphones 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 3930k Asus RIVE EVGA GTX 670 Quad SLI Ripjaws Z 16GB 2133 CL11 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] SSD Samsung 830 126GB RAID0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB XSPC Raystorm Block, RX360, D5 [x3] ASUS VG278H 27" 3D Monitors 
PowerCase
EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w CM HAF X 942 
  hide details  
Reply
VR
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k on H2O Asus RIVE GTX 1080Ti Ripjaws 16GB 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorMonitorPower
[x2] Samsung 830 RAID0  VR- HTC VIVE  Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 100Hz Gsync EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Fostex TH-900 Headphones Asus Xonar Essence One DAC Sennheiser HDVD800 Sennheiser HD800 
Audio
HiFiMan HE-5LE 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3930K Asrock Extreme 11 x4 GTX Titan Quad SLI + EK Blocks Ripjaws Z 16gb 2133  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] Samsung 830 SSD 128gb in Raid0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB HDD D5 Pump, Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 480 + RX360 R... [x3] Qnix 2560x1440 120hz 
PowerAudioAudio
EVGA SR-2 1200w  Asus Xonar Essence One Amp/DAC Sennheiser HD800 Headphones 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 3930k Asus RIVE EVGA GTX 670 Quad SLI Ripjaws Z 16GB 2133 CL11 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
[x2] SSD Samsung 830 126GB RAID0 Samsung Spinpoint 2TB XSPC Raystorm Block, RX360, D5 [x3] ASUS VG278H 27" 3D Monitors 
PowerCase
EVGA Classified SR-2 1200w CM HAF X 942 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › Crysis 3 [Build Log]