let's try to explain this once again, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt
1) So, the original EK-FC Titan series water blocks (which are the water blocks for GTX Titan & GTX 780 graphics cards) are being slowly phased out.
2) The EK-FC Titan SE series water blocks will replace those. They will be backwards compatible with older EK-FC Titan water blocks both in terms of graphics card compatibility as well as in terms of water black compatibility (it will be possible to pair up older EK-FC Titan to EK-FC Titan SE).
3) The EK-FC Titan XXL 'bundle' will have no successors as now are EK-FC Titan SE series water block will feature full-lenght top which will cover the whole lenght of the PCB
4) There is a new backplate coming out, the EK-FC Titan SE Backplate - Black. This one will be compatible with the EK-FC Titan SE as well as EK-FC770 GTX but not the old EK-FC Titan. Well, in theory you could use it on the original water block but you would have to use some longer countersunk screws, washer and M3 nuts to complete the installation.
5) The EK-FC Titan SE Backplate will have Nvidia GeForce GTX logo engraved instead of our standard labeling.
First Backplates should be available on Tuesday.